Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
My Story Of The Outbreak Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

My Story Of The Outbreak

+3
ABigSoggy Wafle
SincereDonkey
Francis
7 posters

Go down

My Story Of The Outbreak Empty My Story Of The Outbreak

Post  Francis 16th June 2009, 9:14 pm

My Name Is Ethan but everyone calls me Earl. I am, well was a resident of Alqonguin before the outbreak. Back then I had a family, and a great job, but that has all changed. I am a survivor hiding out in an apartment building with three other people, Tom who was a trophy hunter, Jesse who was a UFC Fighter, and Tristan who was in the army. If you were wondering what I am doing still alive I was the president of an 1%er motorcyle club. Thanks to Tristan we have a relativley good supply of weapons and food. Our barricades are being attacked relativley often and probably wont hold out for long. We have not found any survivors yet so thats why we think there are such large groups of infected concentrated here but we are not certian. That is all I can say for now......
(in the background) Oh Fuck! They're breaking through! (gunshots can be heard) Those fuckers arent getting us anytime soon!

FALSE HOPE

It all seems like it happened just today. Two days ago we heard some gunshots and in the distance we heard a guy with a megaphone telling anyone in the area to get to the northernmost hostpital in Alderny the person happened to be in a helicopter flying by, so we started a long, gruelling, horrific journey to the hostpital luckily we happened to stumble accross an abandoned SUV that we were able to hotwire. We figured that the tunnel would be dark and crowded with infected so we decided that the bridge would be our best bet.

As we approached the the bridge everything seemed to go wrong. Infected started to pop out of everywhere. We ran over a few but as we turned to exit the bridge on the Alderny side the SUV flipped. All four of us amerged unharmed, unfortunatley for us though the infected were already seconds away. We got up and started firing, we killed many but it seemed like an endless wave of infected were coming so we decided to try and make a break for it. We made a couple of blocks away from the hostpital and we saw the helicopter leaving and some infected desperatly trying to fallow it. We were able to get inside the hostpital and barricade the doors untill help arrives. No one was badly ingured, just a couple of cuts and scrapes. Thats all I can wright for now.
Francis
Francis
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

My Story Of The Outbreak Empty cool

Post  SincereDonkey 16th August 2009, 9:17 am

Ni-i-ice bro
Just read this today!
Good though:)
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

My Story Of The Outbreak Empty Re: My Story Of The Outbreak

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 16th August 2009, 11:03 pm

A little too short and check some of your spelling and gramer. As in wright which should be write.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 17th August 2009, 1:16 am

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:A little too short and check some of your spelling and gramer. As in wright which should be write.

soggy you and all your grammar shit tsk tsk tsk
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  liltone97126 17th August 2009, 1:44 am

The name's Antonio, I once lived in a Pennsylvania home. I went to get pay back on a rapist who tried to rape my girlfriend. I entered his house and he lie there shaking pathetically, I walk and kicked him to see if he was o.k. but then he attacked. He tried to bite me. I punched him, grabbed a kitchen knife and sliced his face up. Then i ran down stairs only to see a man with blood leaking from his mouth run at another man and killed him with a forceful hit to the head. I ran for my life. Some cops held off some zombies for a little so i ran there. One cop handed me a standard 9mm pistol and told me to shoot like hell. The other cops got killed so we got into the cruiser and drove to bohan. 5 men were barricading my old friend playboys house as the cop and I enter the building i ask for playboy. They say he didn't make it. I sat there in silence then everyone started going upstairs so i followed. One guy saw something standing in the apartment as i saw it running toward us we all fired in fear. The man soaked in blood fell to the floor yelling and screaming. I can't say anymore as my adventure hasn't ended but i have a feeling it may end sooner than it should.
liltone97126
liltone97126
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 17th August 2009, 7:05 am

ipc109 wrote:The name's Antonio, I once lived in a Pennsylvania home. I went to get pay back on a rapist who tried to rape my girlfriend. I entered his house and he lie there shaking pathetically, I walk and kicked him to see if he was o.k. but then he attacked. He tried to bite me. I punched him, grabbed a kitchen knife and sliced his face up. Then i ran down stairs only to see a man with blood leaking from his mouth run at another man and killed him with a forceful hit to the head. I ran for my life. Some cops held off some zombies for a little so i ran there. One cop handed me a standard 9mm pistol and told me to shoot like hell. The other cops got killed so we got into the cruiser and drove to bohan. 5 men were barricading my old friend playboys house as the cop and I enter the building i ask for playboy. They say he didn't make it. I sat there in silence then everyone started going upstairs so i followed. One guy saw something standing in the apartment as i saw it running toward us we all fired in fear. The man soaked in blood fell to the floor yelling and screaming. I can't say anymore as my adventure hasn't ended but i have a feeling it may end sooner than it should.

Sounds like a fun day.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SincereDonkey 17th August 2009, 9:55 am

i wiuld post my story but its like 8 pages long on microsoft word Very Happy
"i dont think so, sunny jim"
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 18th August 2009, 12:11 am

Come on! Do it faggot! I am trying to finish mine and put all my stories in one post but I am revising right now...
God I have no life...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

My Story Of The Outbreak Empty fine

Post  SincereDonkey 18th August 2009, 2:08 pm

fine then i will but no flaming for bad grammar i cant structure storys properly
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  federalwolf 18th August 2009, 3:01 pm

Pretty good for a fag
federalwolf
federalwolf
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content