Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Went on at ten and no invite. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Went on at ten and no invite.

4 posters

Go down

Went on at ten and no invite. Empty Went on at ten and no invite.

Post  .,. 6th March 2011, 12:11 pm

Hi. I was on GTA 4 last night at 9:45. I sent a message to eaustinn36 to be invited to the game. At ten I waited for my invite. It didn't come so I thought I'd be invited to the 10:30 game. No invite either. I waited till eleven when I decided to give up.

And on Friday, mainly directed at Eaustinn36, I was invited to the RPG Life. I was so excited so I played Gta. But I had to download an update for the game. So I downloaded it in about 30 seconds and loaded his game. In the 30 seconds between my invite and my update finishing the download, he had already invited someone else to fill my spot.

No Crying or Very sad No

Why has no one invited me?

confused

I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Went on at ten and no invite. Empty Re: Went on at ten and no invite.

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th March 2011, 12:33 pm

Eaustins Lobby was full so that is why you didn't get in, Meatshields lobby didn't fill up for about 3 mins so you should have messaged meatshield at about 10:25 for a invite.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  .,. 6th March 2011, 1:05 pm

No one mentioned a meatshield guy. All it said was send a message to Eaustinn36 and accept invites from staff.

I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th March 2011, 3:17 pm

peanut butter60 wrote:No one mentioned a meatshield guy. All it said was send a message to Eaustinn36 and accept invites from staff.

Hey, Meatshield guy here

If you were online, on one of the tags, and were on GTA, you were invited as soon as I started my lobby.

Expect invites from anyone on the staff team unless otherwise stated. Now if you'll excuse me, and need to keep yelling at the other staff to fix the FAQ.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th March 2011, 1:56 pm

Hello peanut butter60,

I understand how your feeling; however, we always try to make sure everyone is invited.

As for the "Life" match on Friday, yes, the lobby did fill fast. There were already some 16 people who already had GTA4 pre-loaded and were waiting for an invite. To avoid this problem in the future, please have the game loaded in advance to avoid those updates. While sending a "Life" message to my gamertag (part of restrictions to get in) does put you on the invite list, it might not guarentee you'll get in. This is true in the situation where more than 15 people send me the "Life" messages.

As for GTA4 zombies, I am still a little confused on how you didn't get in. The staff team always try's to make sure that everyone who wants an invite, gets one. Since you were already on GTA4 in advance, as you stated, i'm assuming it was because you were appearing offline (we never invite offline players for obvious reasons). Please also note that you do not have to send me a message to get into zombie night; the message "system" only holds true for certain community games we host.

To get into GTA4 Zombie night, here is a list of requirements (for future reference, for all members):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements for invite

- Be registered to this site
- Have ONE of the Undeadxbox GTA tags added, with your request accepted (tags cleaned every week)
- Do not appear offline

Recommendations for invite

- Try not to be "away" or "busy"
- Have GTA4 pre-loaded in advance (this will ensure your invited first. If you are on a different game, you may or may not recieve an invite, depending on how fast the lobby fills up)
- Remain on the game if not invited initially (when we lose people in the lobby, the people not in a lobby yet on GTA4 are next in line)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The recommendations above are technically not required, but will definately boost your chances of getting in intially. Please be aware that we at Undead-xbox do not single out anyone from our lobbies, and are always trying to make sure everyone has a great time. I hope the above information helps for future reference.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum