Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha

+10
ABigSoggy Wafle
Masta Shef
KZ Powned
eaustinn36
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
ApocalypseVVolf.
Garquin
Pwnisher James
B Mane65
14 posters

Go down

Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha

Post  B Mane65 15th March 2011, 11:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxK9NTC4Xhg&feature=channel_video_title
thats what i call getting "raped"?
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty Re: Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha

Post  Pwnisher James 15th March 2011, 11:36 am

Rape.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Empty Re: Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha

Post  Garquin 15th March 2011, 1:16 pm

I just watched this in School today Quite funny

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th March 2011, 2:59 pm

Wow, i think that's my friends cousin Dustin Gagnon.

GO DUSTIN!
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th March 2011, 3:49 pm

It always the sort white kid messing with big people.
9/10 for the fat kid with that slam!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 15th March 2011, 4:45 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Wow, i think that's my friends cousin Dustin Gagnon.

GO DUSTIN!

Unless you're friend's cousin is in Australia and his name is Casey Heynes, I don't think it's him.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th March 2011, 5:11 pm

I will never understand the concept of how others bully each other and exert violence. All it does is damage people physically and mental, racking up the medical expenses. I personally don't see either of them "in the right".
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th March 2011, 5:41 pm

Unless you're friend's cousin is in Australia and his name is Casey Heynes, I don't think it's him.

The kid looks alot like him though.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 15th March 2011, 10:41 pm

This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service.
Sorry about that.

Fuck you Youtube

*********************update

is it the vid where a fat kids picks up the little bully and pulls a fuckin smack down on him

if so

FAT KID WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
little fucker deserved every bit of it
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 15th March 2011, 10:56 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:I will never understand the concept of how others bully each other and exert violence. All it does is damage people physically and mental, racking up the medical expenses. I personally don't see either of them "in the right".

Hmmmm...
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 15th March 2011, 11:40 pm

god damnit shef

Sadly tho bullying is a real issue that will never be solved by telling an adult or talking about your problems

until you learn to stand up for your self you will always be pushed around by some fuck face who thinks he can walk all over people

Hell i got picked on until i stood up to a guy and took him down mentally and physically

sadly this is the way of the world and assholes will take advantage of it till someone stands up to them
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 15th March 2011, 11:46 pm

KZ Powned wrote:god damnit shef

Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha C
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 15th March 2011, 11:52 pm

Chances are that it'll get taken down but whatever.

Also for more remixes:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/zangief-kid

Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 16th March 2011, 12:14 am

I live by the motto "Let bygones be bygones." People come from various troubling situations, mindsets, and understandings. A physical altercation almost immanently is rebuked by more physical contact. After the two (or more) have finished this altercation, the solution always turns out to be equal to the problem. Meaning, the mindset of each person involved feels the same way before and after the fight, accomplishing nothing and creating more problems.

On to the actual bully them self... Each bully has a motive. Whether it is in the victim's control or not, the bully seems to show symptoms of distress, and/or depression, prior any bullying has actually occurred. Majority of the time, it comes from school or at the bully's home. This is usually the motive. If someone is feeling down, how do the raise them self up? Some feel there is no better way than comparing them self to others and if that "other" seems to be happier, reserved, or even different, they become a target for abuse. This creates supercilious ideology that temporarily masks any problems or issues they are encountering.

This all being said, KZ, "standing up" for yourself can actually cause more problems then solves. A "punch for a punch" usually ends up with death threats and hospital bills. From what I have found, ignoring a bully, or addressing them with kindness can work fairly well. Keeping calm and suppressing urges to create violence usually is rewarded with the bullying to cease. A talk to a guidance councilor or a teacher, ect. can also be very effective.

tl;dr Asserting ones dominance is like a monkey beating his chest. It only shows that you would want violence and shows you are affected by the bully's tactics.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th March 2011, 12:22 am

KZ Powned wrote:
took him down mentally
My favorite type of warfare.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 16th March 2011, 12:24 am

you do have a point soggy

i can see clearly now that the rain is gone

thank you

and shef for fuck sakes come on thats just wrong
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th March 2011, 1:00 am

Can anybody tell me what there saying. I can only hear the kid holding the camera.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 16th March 2011, 1:21 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Can anybody tell me what there saying. I can only hear the kid holding the camera.
Skinnykid: Come on you fat bastard fight me!
Fatkid: Please stop..
Skinnykid: Hahaha pussy! COMEONE!
Fatkid: Your making me angry...
Skinnykid: Orly?
Fatkid: ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Fat kid gets revenge on bully - hahaha Zangief%20Kid%20loop3

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 16th March 2011, 1:55 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:My favorite type of warfare.
Lol, Black Snow implying he knows something about mental warfare.

I think we've all seen his "mental warfare" (aka. throwing a tantrum and denying everything you say, without providing any proof for his own arguments) more than enough on the forum...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 16th March 2011, 4:33 pm

Totally deserved all of that.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 16th March 2011, 6:20 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:My favorite type of warfare.
Lol, Black Snow implying he knows something about mental warfare.

I think we've all seen his "mental warfare" (aka. throwing a tantrum and denying everything you say, without providing any proof for his own arguments) more than enough on the forum...

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 16th March 2011, 6:25 pm

Dang that kid Got A Punch to the face and he body slammed him into the concrete thats balls right there

and i think he might have done something to that kids leg looked bad but he was a dick so nvm him
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum