Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA

+2
A Groovy Tophat
Mander A1
6 posters

Go down

Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA

Post  Mander A1 16th March 2011, 11:52 pm

Hey, I'm not sure if you guys know about this, I thought you probably would, but didn't find any threads on it, so here goes. Apparently some game developer finally understood what the public has been begging for for years now- an open-world online multiplayer zombie game where key objects involve gathering supplies and food, and fortifying a location. Here is a description of the game from the developer, Undead Labs:

The end is here. Human civilization has been annihilated. The few, scattered survivors must band together, rebuilding civilization in a third-person action game packed with sweet guns, fast cars, hand-to-hand combat, and copious amounts of zombie gore. Players choose where to make their stand, designing and fortifying their settlements, performing daring raids for valuable stores of food and ammunition, and rescuing other playable survivors. The open world develops in real-time, shaped by player actions, with content determined by their choices and the ever-increasing zombie threat.

And here's a vid:

Link to site:
http://undeadlabs.com/

Sorry if this has already been posted.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA Empty Re: Sweet Zombie Game coming to XBLA

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th March 2011, 12:18 am

i wanna see what this is going to be like, DeadIsland let me down... im hoping this wont Smile

If this is what they say it is... then this very well might be the best zombie game of the next few years.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 17th March 2011, 12:22 am

Tophat 44 wrote:

If this is what they say it is... then this very well might be the best zombie game of the next few years.

Or, you know, all of eternity. The best part is that this is actually the announcement of two games, Class 4 being a full title. So as long as they listen to the community, whatever people don't like in Class 3 could very well be fixed for Class 4.

But yeah, I'm going to have to refrain from letting my hopes get too high. I'm waiting until I see gamelay before I make up my mind, and they haven't really said much for a release date or how far they've gotten on the game, so it could be a while. But atleast it sounds like they've got the right ideas in place.

Last edited by Mander on 17th March 2011, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th March 2011, 12:26 am

Mander wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:

So as long as they listen to the community, whatever people don't like in Class 3 could very well be fixed for Class 4.

If they do that they might turn it into DeadIsland....... which means i would have to go to Undeadlabs HQ and kill them all with my "bear goddamn hands"
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 17th March 2011, 2:03 am

Tophat there is no reason to hate Dead island until we get some actual gameplay to see what its going to be like, instead of basing everything off an article someone posted.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th March 2011, 2:07 am

Fattyboy122 wrote:Tophat there is no reason to hate Dead island until we get some actual gameplay to see what its going to be like, instead of basing everything off an article someone posted.

Very true... however, they already said there will be "boss zombies" and combinable weapons... such as an electrified machete... In other words it sound exactly like Dead Rising.
It moy or may nor be alot like it, but its starting to sound just like it... only in first person.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 17th March 2011, 2:50 am

Great find Tophat, and I feel you on Dead Island , but I'm holding off my hate until i see some game play. I also have been doing my homework thou, and found this game called Contagion.

http://www.moddb.com/games/contagion/videos/contagion-mossberg-590-in-game-wip

Eugene and Marcus return in the spiritual successor of the very popular HL2 Modification Zombie Panic: Source. Contagion is a survival horror FPS on the Source Engine set at the beginning of an epidemic that will force a familiar group to work together if they hope to survive.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 17th March 2011, 8:37 am

Yeah Scopes did a topic bout this but i think this one is a lil bit better nice find on the video
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 17th March 2011, 2:57 pm

I can't decide where this guy is from he sounds glaswegian or irish i know this is weird but i just can't decide...

Anyways yes i did post a topic about this "Class3" "Class4" game but mine did not have the video so thank you for that upload.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum