Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

PS3 Hacker has fled the United States.

+7
Pwnisher James
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
ApocalypseVVolf.
eaustinn36
Cazio117
Slacker Hero
11 posters

Go down

PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty PS3 Hacker has fled the United States.

Post  Slacker Hero 23rd March 2011, 1:19 pm

"Sony claims that PS3 hacker George "Geohot" Hotz has fled the United States in an effort to escape his participation in the notorious PS3 jailbreak suit.

A document filed by Sony alleges that Hotz is currently residing in South America, using his new location as an excuse for not handing his impounded hard-drives over to the publisher for a thorough scouring. Sony adds that "attempts to dodge this Court’s authority raise very serious questions."

To further demolish Geohot's case, Sony claims that he lied about owning a PlayStation Network card. After tracking the serial number one of Hotz's four PS3s, Sony was able to determine that he'd created the PSN account "blickmaniac."
"

sauce

If you don't know already, Geohot was the person to first jailbreak an iphone and recently leaked PS3 security codes which allowed for customfirm ware. Which unlocked various things, and caused people to pirate PS3 games as well. Sony responded with a lawsuit to Geohot. And now apparently this guy has taken the donations he has gotten on his website and fled to South America.

Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty Re: PS3 Hacker has fled the United States.

Post  Cazio117 23rd March 2011, 2:06 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:"Sony claims that PS3 hacker George "Geohot" Hotz has fled the United States in an effort to escape his participation in the notorious PS3 jailbreak suit.

A document filed by Sony alleges that Hotz is currently residing in South America, using his new location as an excuse for not handing his impounded hard-drives over to the publisher for a thorough scouring. Sony adds that "attempts to dodge this Court’s authority raise very serious questions."

To further demolish Geohot's case, Sony claims that he lied about owning a PlayStation Network card. After tracking the serial number one of Hotz's four PS3s, Sony was able to determine that he'd created the PSN account "blickmaniac."
"

sauce

If you don't know already, Geohot was the person to first jailbreak an iphone and recently leaked PS3 security codes which allowed for customfirm ware. Which unlocked various things, and caused people to pirate PS3 games as well. Sony responded with a lawsuit to Geohot. And now apparently this guy has taken the donations he has gotten on his website and fled to South America.

This guy is one of the cleverest hackers of our generation, He literally did what
others thought imposable if I was Sony i would recruit this guy to help patch all of Sony's fuck ups with the PS3 system, not sue him.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. Empty Re: PS3 Hacker has fled the United States.

Post  eaustinn36 23rd March 2011, 3:00 pm

Lock his ass up for at least 10 yrs.

Damn hackers...
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 23rd March 2011, 3:15 pm

Wow, im surprised my friend hasn't gotten arrested yet.
Though we have seen a couple un-identifiable black vans pass by his house every now and then.

Now i feel like going on Modio.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 23rd March 2011, 3:55 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Wow, im surprised my friend hasn't gotten arrested yet.
Though we have seen a couple un-identifiable black vans pass by his house every now and then.

Now i feel like going on Modio.
Implying that your friend has ever achieved anything by hacking...

And this whole thing is ridiculous. The guy hacks his own PS3, it's his own property so he should be allowed to do what he wants to do with it. Then he tells other how to hack their PS3's, and they should be responsible for doing it, not the guy who told them how to do it.

And Sony is just butthurt because they told everyone their console can't be hacked, but it turned out to be the easiest one to hack (user wise, the actual hacking was a pain in the ass, but using the hack isn't). Nintendo and Microsoft consoles have been hacked, and they don't give a shit. Well, Microsoft tries their best to ban anyone who hacks from Xbox Live because they can ruin multiplayer games, and Nintendo hasn't really done anything to prevent hacking their consoles.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 23rd March 2011, 4:05 pm

Made in Finland wrote:And this whole thing is ridiculous. The guy hacks his own PS3, it's his own property so he should be allowed to do what he wants to do with it. Then he tells other how to hack their PS3's, and they should be responsible for doing it, not the guy who told them how to do it.

I absolutely agree.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 23rd March 2011, 4:11 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:And this whole thing is ridiculous. The guy hacks his own PS3, it's his own property so he should be allowed to do what he wants to do with it. Then he tells other how to hack their PS3's, and they should be responsible for doing it, not the guy who told them how to do it.

I absolutely agree.

Same.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 23rd March 2011, 4:50 pm

Thats how it should be. ^^
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 23rd March 2011, 4:53 pm

He doesn't talk about it much.But he keeps bragging that he's going to take one cent from every north-american bank account and put the money in some kind of off-shore bank account.

But from what i know he and his community of hackers hack into government files for other country's computers.So they must get paid.But even though he does all that stuff he says it's easier for microsoft to catch you pirating DLC's then libya catching you downloading their infantry plans and whatnot (example).

But i agree that if you buy something, you have the right to tinker with it.

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 23rd March 2011, 5:24 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:He doesn't talk about it much.But he keeps bragging that he's going to take one cent from every north-american bank account and put the money in some kind of off-shore bank account.

But from what i know he and his community of hackers hack into government files for other country's computers.So they must get paid.But even though he does all that stuff he says it's easier for microsoft to catch you pirating DLC's then libya catching you downloading their infantry plans and whatnot (example).
Or he's just bullshitting you, because as far as I know, modern countries keep such files on closed networks that can't be accessed through internet because there's no physical connection between them. So to access an military network of another country, they'd have to go in that country and in the same building with the computers that use the military network...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 23rd March 2011, 6:04 pm

Yeah honestly, anything that's worth being named "Confidential" won't have the ability to be connected to the Internet. You or your friend are lying pretty hardcore here.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd March 2011, 6:34 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

He doesn't talk about it much.But he keeps bragging that he's going to take one cent from every north-american bank account and put the money in some kind of off-shore bank account.

I am almost 100 percent positive that this is a movie.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 23rd March 2011, 6:55 pm

DeadApe wrote:I am almost 100 percent positive that this is a movie.
PS3 Hacker has fled the United States. 50514_2284103185_5357_n
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 23rd March 2011, 10:17 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:He doesn't talk about it much.But he keeps bragging that he's going to take one cent from every north-american bank account and put the money in some kind of off-shore bank account.

Or he's just bullshitting you, because as far as I know, modern countries keep such files on closed networks that can't be accessed through internet because there's no physical connection between them. So to access an military network of another country, they'd have to go in that country and in the same building with the computers that use the military network...

Meatshield718 wrote:Yeah honestly, anything that's worth being named "Confidential" won't have the ability to be connected to the Internet. You or your friend are lying pretty hardcore here.

Did i say i supported anything that my friend said? No.I was only supporting the fact that hackers make any money or anything from hacking, but i guess not.

My point is i am not lying "pretty hardcore here".

Oh and whats the name of that movie?

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 24th March 2011, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 23rd March 2011, 11:55 pm

Office Space. Jesus Fucking Christ.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th March 2011, 12:12 am

BOBBY BOCCE wrote:Office Space. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Calm yourself.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down