Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story)

3 posters

Go down

Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story)

Post  krayden8 19th June 2009, 7:29 pm

Okay everyone. this is a zombie paper i wrote for a class. its just part of a 6 page short fiction, i apolagize about the length, but for those of you who do read it, some criticism would be helpful, im in the process of rewriting it. im only 16 so i cant promise that all will like it, teacher said it had to much dialogue.

Eight years. Eight years since the death, the destruction, and the fall of man. Eight years since I’ve lost my friends and family. Eight years since I left America. After it started there was no end, no easy way out. We had all been like ants under a crude child’s magnifying glass. It all started with a sickness, a virus. It was an experimental chemical that would be used to end wars, end struggle, end chaos but it had done the opposite. It had had no effect on me until I was on an island for my vacation where the virus first attacked.
“Come on tom hurry up, the director will have our asses if we don’t show up on time” Jake said in a paranoid tone.
“Okay Jake calm down” I responded.
The C.I.A. had just gotten a new director and he had no tolerance for tardiness. Besides his hatred for being late, we were called off vacation on an emergency.
“Can’t this thing go any faster, you’ve put a year into re-doing this car and it still tops out at one-sixty” Said Jake.
Jake always had the urge to go fast, in our freshmen year of high school he had demanded to be put in calculus instead of algebra 1. He got his way and passed with an A. No one was surprised except the school staff.
“Just because we were called on emergency doesn’t mean we need to fly down the road at two-fifty” I said.
“But the faster we get there the faster we can g.…”
“Get a new assignment” I said cutting him off.
“You know how angry I get when people cut me off, and don’t correct me Tom!” He said.
I knew he hated it when I was right. Cutting him off was just a bonus.
“So what do you think is going on Foley?”
“I suppose there was a murder of some one real high up, that’s really the only reason they would call us off vacation” he responded
“I just want to get this over with and go back to my hotel room” I said.
“Hey Tom were here pull over.”
We had just pulled up to a crime scene. It seemed like Jake’s guess was right on the mark, but he could not be more wrong. To make things worse, the director was there.
“Agent Weston Agent Foley” Said the director.
“Director Shepard” we said in unison
“You may have noticed that this is a murder scene” he said.
“Yes sir” we said in unison again.
“However this is very odd, take a look at this mans upper body” said the director.
“There are huge gashes in him, sort of like…bite marks?” I said to him confused.
“Exactly, this man was consumed to his death; the body of the cannibal is under the sheet” said the director.
“The murderer was killed to?” I said shocked.
“Who killed the murderer?” Jake asked the director.
“That is why you two are here; the murder was dead when he consumed the victim.”
I had thought the director was going senile, the murderer had been dead when he killed the victim!?
“But director that’s impossible” I said.
“I know it seems strange but it is possible” the director told us.
When I had told Jake the faster that we got to the crime scene the sooner we would get re-assigned, I was completely right. The director had taken us back to his office and filled us in on how the murderer was deceased when he had eaten a man and left him in the street. The director had told us that the attacker may have been exposed to a top secret chemical weapon. This weapon had contained the “Rage virus” that had destroyed Europe. The director had said that if this is in fact what happened that we would need to investigate where he was exposed. The agency had started and evacuation of the island. Some locals had refused to leave and others were the first people on the boats. Jake and I were the only ones left on the island with a few people that refused to leave. The chaos started after the evacuation.
“Hey Tom can you hear me?”
“Yeah Jake the radios are working fine, where are you?”
Most people hate to be separated from friends. Jake and I didn’t mind, we saw it as time to clear our minds and escape reality. But we were on a mission, we needed to know were each other were at every minute.
“I’m at the west end of the town, looks like everyone evacuated out of this area” Jake said over the radio.
“Okay Jake, lets meet at city hall.”
“Got it” he said
At the time, Jake and I thought we were left on the island to convince stragglers to evacuate. We would not know the truth until later.
“Hey Tom think you could get that slow car of yours over to 3rd and main, we have some hostiles.”
“Jake are they armed?”
“No they’re not armed but hurry up there’s way to many for me to keep back alone” Jake said.

Part 2
https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/outbreak-documentation-f19/the-second-part-of-my-zombie-story-t589.htm

Last edited by Krayden7 on 2nd August 2009, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty Re: Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story)

Post  Masterofkills09 19th June 2009, 7:55 pm

hey thats pretty good!
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story) Empty Re: Zombies the flesh eating monsters (not the title of my story)

Post  DeadApe 20th June 2009, 3:15 am

More then good, great delivery and dialogue. Looking forward to the next segment.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum