Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Your favorite quote from any video-game character.

+17
Kugeth8
BLACK SNOW 13
RedrumSalad
Jagdgeschwader
Eaglendia
Cry Vengeance
Meatshield718
zombie dude
Super Mega King
Slacker Hero
unshapedskills
andrew
BOBBY BOCCE
Made in Finland
Vicious Fox
Garquin
ApocalypseVVolf.
21 posters

Go down

Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty Your favorite quote from any video-game character.

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th March 2011, 2:28 am

My favorite quotes go to John Marston (Rob Wietoff), Irish (Kharrison Sweeney), and Professor Harold McDougal (Joe Ochman).

These are the conversations that involved their quotes.

While talking to the Sasquatch in Undead Nightmare:

John "You eat babies!"

Sasquatch "We eat fruit and berries you fool!"

John "YOU EAT BABIES!"

Kept' me laughing for a good 15mins.Just the confusion and the way he delivered it made me laugh.

And while John and McDougal are inside McDougal's apartment and Dutch is outstide with a gang:

Dougal "Well what are you going to do?"

John "Im going to give you up and let them rip you apart piece by piece"

Dougal "W-What?"

John "Nah, Im just kiddin' "

I was glad to see that John had made a silly for once.

When Dougal is outside his office with John in Undead Nightmare.

John "Do you have any idea what's going on?"

Dougal "Well, to be honest, i haven't got a fucking clue"

Dougal's confusion made me laugh.

And the last one goes to Irish while speaking to John.

Irish "John, Your on feck ugly of a man, but your not a bad one"

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty Re: Your favorite quote from any video-game character.

Post  Garquin 28th March 2011, 7:51 am

COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION! -Wesker

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Empty Re: Your favorite quote from any video-game character.

Post  Vicious Fox 28th March 2011, 1:58 pm

1+ to Garquinn but i like the one were weskers Says CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

But Roman-Hey Cousin Niko Wanna go Bowling ??
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th March 2011, 2:16 pm

inb4 chewing bubblegum
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 28th March 2011, 2:17 pm

http://wn.com/Animal_Crossing__All_of_Mr_Resetti%27s_Monologue
Anyone who played animal crossing will know this guy...
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 28th March 2011, 3:38 pm

Niko - ROMAN you fucking idiot
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  unshapedskills 28th March 2011, 4:32 pm

mine would have to be from Halo Reach

"YA WANT SOME!!! HOW BOUT YOU!!!!" Emile
unshapedskills
unshapedskills

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th March 2011, 4:42 pm

"My name is Gato
I have metal joints
Beat me up
And earn fifteen silver points!"

-Gato from Chrono Trigger

Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th March 2011, 4:54 pm

EarthBound.

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th March 2011, 5:04 pm

"Humans are no strangers to war. After all, we’ve been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we fought for Imulsion. We fought for country. We fought for freedom. But all that changed after E-Day. For 15 years, we’ve been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. Humanity faces extinction, unless we end this war now. We had hoped the Lightmass bombing would decimate the Locust Horde, but they survived…and have returned stronger than ever. They’ve brought with them a force that can sink entire cities. Even Jacinto, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we’ll have nothing left to defend, and that means we have only one option…attack. Gears, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive…if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass, our children grow, and experience a time of peace that we have never known…we must now take this fight to the Locust. We will go to where they live and where they breed…and we will destroy them! This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy! This is the day that we correct the course of human history! This is the day we ensure our survival as a species! Soldiers of the COG, my fellow Gears, go forth and bring back the hope of humanity!"

best speech from best game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrlmKgRgv4w

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 28th March 2011, 5:42 pm

The two Modern Warfare 2 references in the Bad Company 2 single player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck325kilXj0
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th March 2011, 5:56 pm

"That's pretty homo."

Knoxville Boss fight, Tales of Eaglendia.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th March 2011, 6:33 pm

"In our current unparalleled enterprise, refusal to collaborate is simply a refusal to grow - an insistence on suicide, if you will. Did the lungfish refuse to breathe air? It did not. It crept forth boldly while its brethren remained in the blackest ocean abyss, with lidless eyes forever staring at the dark, ignorant and doomed despite their eternal vigilance. Would we model ourselves on the trilobite? Are all the accomplishments of humanity fated to be nothing more than a layer of broken plastic shards thinly strewn across a fossil bed, sandwiched between the Burgess shale and an eon's worth of mud? In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things."

Your favorite quote from any video-game character. Dr-wallace-breen
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th March 2011, 6:36 pm

"Calling all Snow Pirates on E.D.N. III. I have a warning of utmost urgency.

The military forces you know as NEVEC are planning something that will be catastrophic for all who dwell on this planet.

I know this because I used to work for NEVEC. I beleived in their goal to bring order to this planet.

Now I know that goal was a lie, and their true aims have always been to amass Thermal Energy. That is why I abandoned NEVEC.

Now they are trying to awaken the slumbering Over G Akrid that lies beneath the planet surface, and this will unleash massives amounts of Thermal Energy.

NEVEC will take all this Thermal Energy and then abandon the planet to its fate.

But that is not all.

If NEVEC is not stopped, and we do not prevent the awakening of the Over G, then the sudden and terrible introduction of such large quantities of Thermal Energy will set off a reaction that will freeze this planet to its very core and kill everyone and everything living here.

For the better part of a century, you assumed that any land you had could be lost at any time, and if that happened, you would just start over somewhere else.

But there is nowhere esle this time. Our place is here, on this planet.

Our ancestors built a place for themselves here thanks to their indomitable spirit and the strength of their resolve.

Now it is time to tap into that same resolve to protect what they struggled to build.

To all Snow Pirates on E.D.N. III: if you can hear my voice, then I beseech you to put aside your differences and stand with me as one.

Let us show NEVEC what happens when they threaten our home."

Ex-Nevec Commander, Lost Planet 2
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th March 2011, 6:56 pm

"That quartermaster is fucking retarded."
"I know, I told him I was a size 10, he gave me size 12, I can freakin' jump out of my boots!"
-Soviet soldiers from Operation Flashpoint: Resistance.
It's not even really that funny but for some reason I laughed.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th March 2011, 7:51 pm

"War never changes...:" - Fallout 3 and New Vegas (from what I've experienced).
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th March 2011, 10:43 pm

BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 28th March 2011, 11:13 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:"Calling all Snow Pirates on E.D.N. III. I have a warning of utmost urgency.

The military forces you know as NEVEC are planning something that will be catastrophic for all who dwell on this planet.

I know this because I used to work for NEVEC. I beleived in their goal to bring order to this planet.

Now I know that goal was a lie, and their true aims have always been to amass Thermal Energy. That is why I abandoned NEVEC.

Now they are trying to awaken the slumbering Over G Akrid that lies beneath the planet surface, and this will unleash massives amounts of Thermal Energy.

NEVEC will take all this Thermal Energy and then abandon the planet to its fate.

But that is not all.

If NEVEC is not stopped, and we do not prevent the awakening of the Over G, then the sudden and terrible introduction of such large quantities of Thermal Energy will set off a reaction that will freeze this planet to its very core and kill everyone and everything living here.

For the better part of a century, you assumed that any land you had could be lost at any time, and if that happened, you would just start over somewhere else.

But there is nowhere esle this time. Our place is here, on this planet.

Our ancestors built a place for themselves here thanks to their indomitable spirit and the strength of their resolve.

Now it is time to tap into that same resolve to protect what they struggled to build.

To all Snow Pirates on E.D.N. III: if you can hear my voice, then I beseech you to put aside your differences and stand with me as one.

Let us show NEVEC what happens when they threaten our home."

Ex-Nevec Commander, Lost Planet 2

Dammit Cry, stealing my favorite quote. . .
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Turtle 3000 29th March 2011, 1:15 am

I've come to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of buble gum. -Courtesy of Duke Nukem Cool
The Turtle 3000
The Turtle 3000
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 29th March 2011, 5:00 pm

Skip to 4:35 it goes from there to about 4:40.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 29th March 2011, 8:35 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:

Skip to 4:35 it goes from there to about 4:40.

lethal weapon 2 much
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Eyes 29th March 2011, 10:23 pm

(Vice City Stories)
Lance: At least i'm not the one who got kicked out of the army
Vic: oh yeah? you're the one who got kicked out of the boy scouts!
Black Eyes
Black Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 29th March 2011, 10:47 pm

"When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny." - GlaDOS, Portal

"Come with me willingly, or I cut off your hands, and bitch slap you with them all the way to where we are going." - Scorpio, Just Cause 2
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum