Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The second part of my zombie story Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The second part of my zombie story Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The second part of my zombie story Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The second part of my zombie story Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The second part of my zombie story Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The second part of my zombie story Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The second part of my zombie story Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The second part of my zombie story Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The second part of my zombie story Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The second part of my zombie story Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The second part of my zombie story Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The second part of my zombie story Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The second part of my zombie story

5 posters

Go down

The second part of my zombie story Empty The second part of my zombie story

Post  krayden8 20th June 2009, 9:38 am

I got some positive feedback on my first exerpt so i posted the next part.

“I’ll get there ASAP” I told him.
Honestly I wasn’t worried about Jake. I thought he had probably angered a family that wanted to stay on the island. Turned out I was wrong. “What the hell Tom it took you fifteen minutes to get here from five minutes away”
“Jake calm down it wasn’t like you were in serious danger.”
“Tom these are not normal people.”
“How are they no...”
“Tom, look out!”
As I Turned around, a hostile had launched himself from a roof top at me. I ducked with less than a second to spare.
“Shoot it Tom!”
I had no other choice. As the man had pounced a second time, I fired. I had probably put half a clip into his chest.
“What was that?” I yelled.
“I don’t know but there’s more we need to leave, now!”
Jake had shoved away the rest of the creatures off of himself, then we ran back to the car but there was a problem.
“Tom, start the car!” Jake yelled.
“I’m trying to Jake, calm down.”
“Its hard to stay calm when there’s ten people running for the car, hurry up or I’ll be forced to shoot them” said Jake.
Jake was right, it’s hard to keep your cool when there are people trying to kill you, but the car wouldn’t start.
“Jake!” I said trying to get his attention.
“What Tom?”
“Start shooting we need to run.”
“As long as those things don’t get us I don’t care.” Jake said.
With The first whistle of the bullet leaving jakes pistol, we had gotten out of the car and started running.
“Jake we’ll never out run them, they’re to fast.”
“I agree” said Jake.
We had looked back at the creatures rapidly gaining on us, and then we glanced forward. There was a fire escape that had fallen during a bad storm. Jake had noticed it to.
“You thinking what I’m thinking?” said Jake.
“Hopefully.”
We vaulted over the makeshift barricade and readied our weapons.
“Fire!” I yelled.
Before I finished Jake had already set off his gun, he had taken five shots before my first shell hit the ground. He always had a quick trigger finger. Back in training camp he had the fastest time for the fire arm test, but he had the worst accuracy.
“Jake aim, don’t waste your ammo.”
“That doesn’t matter right now” Jake said.
In a way he was right, we needed to get to a safe place and fast.
“Jake there’s more coming from the west!” I yelled.
As if some force wanted to help us escape, a crackle of thunder that sounded like a cavalry of one hundred knights were rushing down the street. Then there was bizarre rain. And finally a lightning bolt struck a telephone pole with the force of god, whipping the creatures away from us.
“Did you see that?” Jake said, astonished.
“No time to talk we gotta move, there’s a car over there” I pointed to a red mustang, “Can you still hot-wire” I asked.
“Don’t you remember who you’re talking to Tom?”
Back in high school, Jake used to be known as “Hi-jack Jake.” He would some times show up to school in are car he picked up off the street. A month later, the police investigated but they never found out who was taking cars and leaving them in the parking lot. Jake was happy not for not getting caught, but our principal Mrs. O’Neil had to pay back every car owner for any damage done. We hated having her for a principal.
“Twenty seconds, you’re getting rusty Jake” I said sarcastically.
“It’s been a while” he responded, “How bout you drive Tom.”
“I wouldn’t let you drive in my life Jake” I said
“Here they come again, start driving Tom!”
I drove down the road casually to make Jake mad. I decided we would go to city hall, it would have a good enough structure to defend against the creatures if they were to come again.
“So what do you suppose those things were Jake?” I asked.
“Well they actually looked like they had the same problem as the murderer from the crime scene.”
“Let’s take another look” I said.
So I turned and we went back to the crime scene, I felt that something was wrong.
“Tom, look!” Jake said, “Isn’t that the…”
“Murderer.”
Jake was right, now it was clear what the creatures were, they were the infected, they were zombies. But some one else was there.
“Tom, the victim, he’s one of them!” said Jake.
We got out of the car and approached them, and then they lunged.
Two shots were fired, but Jake and I never drew our pistols.

Part 3
https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f10/the-long-awaited-part-3-of-my-story-still-has-no-name-though-t1200.htm#10011

Last edited by Krayden7 on 2nd August 2009, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

The second part of my zombie story Empty Re: The second part of my zombie story

Post  LastedCaderade 20th June 2009, 1:52 pm

Awesome story I can't wait for part three!
LastedCaderade
LastedCaderade
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 20th June 2009, 2:39 pm

For real, great stuff Krayden. Definitely want to see more, I like the whole agent-bro vibe, its cool. The dialogue is a big jump from what we are used to have on the site. Its nice to see an actual story. Cant wait for the next part.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 20th June 2009, 3:43 pm

i didn't expect as much positive feedback as im getting, figured somepeople would hate it, im gonna have to revise the third part so it will be on in a few days or so
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 20th June 2009, 4:48 pm

wonderful

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 20th June 2009, 10:17 pm

Wow... I'm impressed... Oh and hi to everyone... My computer kind blew up and I just got a new one... On top of that my xbox got RRoD so i had to pay for that as well. See most of you tonight... And part 3 of Thomas's story is almost done....
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st June 2009, 3:51 am

Great, been waiting for that.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master