Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Melissas Diary Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Melissas Diary Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Melissas Diary Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Melissas Diary Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Melissas Diary Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Melissas Diary Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Melissas Diary Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Melissas Diary Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Melissas Diary Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Melissas Diary Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Melissas Diary Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Melissas Diary Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Melissas Diary

3 posters

Go down

Melissas Diary Empty Melissas Diary

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 20th June 2009, 6:22 pm

If you have read the characters entry you'll find a prostitue charcter named Melissa......This is her story.

Prologue:

I sat in fear with the other survivors inside the old warehouse.A stench of Coke and dead bodies filled the air creeping into my nostrils.The banging proceeded to get louder and louder.Paul called out to me "Melissa come on we gotta get to the roof!"I just stood there frozen in fear until Paul grabbed my arm.He dragged me a good few feet before I realized he was dragging me.The other survivors ran behind us as we made our way to the top of the warehouse.We reached the top and locked the steel door leading to the roof."You could have got yourself killed back there" Paul screamed."Im sorry" I said.Paul stormed off to the edge of the roof.The sounds of sirens and screams filled the air.The streets were filled with blood and overturned cars.Thats when I looked back at one of the survivors standing at the edge of the roof.....

Chapter 1 coming soon if I get good posts.
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Melissas Diary Empty Re: Melissas Diary

Post  DeadApe 20th June 2009, 7:58 pm

Great stuff, i mean it. Good writing and atmosphere. Make more.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 20th June 2009, 8:12 pm

Prostitiute..that's a pretty intersting charcter in this kind of situation, but interesting in a good way.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 21st June 2009, 1:26 pm

Chapter 1

I climbed out of the car with the stranger.He handed me 200$ and I started down the street to my usual spot with my girlfriends.As I walked I noticed the streets were a little emptier that usual.I finally reached my destination.Usually theres 5 or 6 girls hanging around the spot.Tonight there was only 3."Wheres everyone at" at I asked?"Buisness was slow tonight so they just took off" my best friend Stacy replied.Stacy was my best friend since high school.We've been through everything together.We started some small talk with the other two girls until a scream ripped through the sky.The two girls that usually hang here came running by screaming "Cannibal" and "psychopath."One was bleeding and the other one was limping.They disappeared out of sight.Thats when a man came running at us.He lunged toward one of the other girls and knocked her to the ground.She had some pepper spray handy and got him in the face.His face started burning and he stumbled.The other two girls started to run.The man chased after him with his skin burning off."What the hell was that!?" I asked."I dont know but lets get to Pauls house incase that man trys to come back" Stacy said.We sprinted towards Pauls house.Paul was kinda like our dad.If we didnt have a place to stay the night he would lend us his empty rooms.We reached Pauls house when we noticed a group of people standing in an alley off the street.They were standing over a dead body.One turned around and growled at us.The others turned and they started running at us.We ran insie Pauls house and locked the door.The room was empty and blood was everywher."paul?' Stacy asked.Thats when a man came out from the kitchen with a 12 gauge shotgun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------Chapter Two.------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man came out of the kitchen with a 12-gauge shotgun."Paul?" Staci asked."Are you guys okay?" Paul asked."Paul whats going on?People are murdering others for no reason!" I screamed."Melissa this is Liberty City,thats always happening.....But you are right,the murders are getting weirdier"Paul replied."Are you kidding me!?People are ripping eachother to shreads with their bare gands!"Staci screamed.Thats when a loud bang echoed through the house."Get away from the door!" Paul yelled.Staci and I backed away from the door.Paul readied his shotgun pointing at the door.Finally the banging stopped.Paul waited a minute and then lowered his shotgun.Thats when 3 of those things jumped through the windows.Paul fired and took out one of the things.One caming running at me.In one of those quick reaction moments and fumbled for my knife in my purse.I pulled it out and pointed it towards the thing before it hit me.The knife penetrated its skull and blood poured everywhere.The other thing jumped on Staci and bit into her bicep.She screamed right before a shotgun blast rang out and overshadowed the scream.Blood exploded everywhere.Staci layed there gripping her arm."Hang on i'll get a wrap for that" Paul said heading to the kitchen.Paul came back and started wrapping her arm.He flipped on the TV and the news was on.Same stuff as all zombie movie news reports go.Infection theories,decapitation, and staying away from the infected.Thats when Paul stood up in front of Staci."Paul what are you doing?" Staci asked in fear.Paul cocked his shotgun."Im sorry Staci......"

Chapter 3 coming soon.

Last edited by Cry Vengeance on 1st July 2009, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posted.)
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 1st July 2009, 3:14 pm

cool
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down