Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"Making the best of a cold" Stories

+13
bman4782
PatrickQ 96
bremerie93
andrew
Viperous Slayer
Masta Shef
Pwnisher James
ApocalypseVVolf.
A Groovy Tophat
steveeeee
DeadApe
B Mane65
. ADestroyer360
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty "Making the best of a cold" Stories

Post  . ADestroyer360 12th April 2011, 8:49 pm

Today, while at home sick with a bitch of a cold and intense boredom, I watched the first season of Digimon Adventures in its entirety blazed. It makes for an entirely different experience. I also drank a whole carton of orange juice. It was a good day.

So, has anyone else got a story of sick day shenanigans?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty Re: "Making the best of a cold" Stories

Post  B Mane65 12th April 2011, 9:04 pm

I DRINK BUCKLEY'S (medicine) WHEN IM SICK, IT TASTES AWFUL BUT IT WOORKS, nah actually when im sick i usually just lay around the house like a fat turd.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

"Making the best of a cold" Stories Empty Re: "Making the best of a cold" Stories

Post  DeadApe 13th April 2011, 1:40 am

When I had pneumonia I missed like a month of school.

It was terrible, the only good thing to come out of it was I became an expert at guitar hero.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 13th April 2011, 2:45 am

i hung out with homeless people at a train station when i was sick before...better day then you think actually
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th April 2011, 3:54 am

I played xbox.... and felt like shit the whole time i did. Wasnt very fun...
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 13th April 2011, 10:31 am

I remember having the flu, and i didn't want to spread it to my family, so i took a bottle of buckleys with me and wandered around town, as steve has said, it's more fun than you think.

I seen a car crash, and a door handle flew and hit me in the face (hurts more than you think).Met a hobo behind a pub named andrew, i gave him 5$.Wandered into a coffee shop, had a cappacino that had a housefly in it ( i was pretty grossed out, but i got another cappacino for free).Walked into a pharmacy and seen some guy stealing stuff, so i sneezed on him, and when an employee turned around to see who sneezed, the guy got caught, and i think that guy got the flu while he was in jail, i felt like an asshole.After more wandering i walked to my school, didn't bother going in because they would send me home, but it was lunchtime and my friend walked out, he dared me to chug my bottle of buckleys for $20, i hesitated at first, but ended up almost passing out from the horrid taste, with the $20 dollars i went back to the pharmacy and bought another bottle of buckleys.After that, more wandering, found an un-opened pack of cigarettes, i don't smoke cigarettes, so i went back to the pub to find Andrew, he was in the same spot, mumbling to himself, so i walked up to him, and gave him the pack of cig's and he responded with a "Thanks! I could use more cancer! nah i'm just kidding, bless you kid", after that i left, wen't to A&W and bought some fries.Alot of kids go there after school, i didn't even realize what time it was, I met up with my friends outside, Daryn asked me if i wanted to go to a party (it was friday) , I didn't want to go because i don't drink much, but Daryn convinced me to go, we hung out and played Halo until everyone showed up, it was like a potluck party, alot of people brought Hard liquor, pizza, and some people brought marijuana, the joints are the first thing i ended up grabbing, i didn't bother drinking cept' for the white russian (mixed it with buckleys, rofl) i had, but thats it, i was about to smoke some pot then someone said it was laced with cocaine, i gave it to Daryn, and he gave me a joint that wasn't laced with hard drugs, everyone was really high and drunk, thats when the party started falling apart and all the guys had to hold the girls hair while they threw up, me and Josh left, we heard later on that Daryns parents came back and everyone got busted.Me and Josh went to the Gazebo and hung out, Josh told me the time and i almost shit myself, it was 1am, i told Josh that i had to go, and I made my way home, I came through the door only with my mom standing in the porch, she knew, i knew that she knew, so we just forgot about it and got on with our lives.

Oh, and i felt like shit the whole time, and went through 2 bottles of buckleys.

But, it was a better day than i expected it to be.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th April 2011, 11:44 am

What the fuck is buckleys.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 13th April 2011, 1:27 pm

DeadApe wrote:What the fuck is buckleys.

Cough and congestion medicine.

It tastes horrible, but it works.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 13th April 2011, 6:09 pm

Are you blem?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th April 2011, 3:03 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Is it pretty big in Canada? I've never heard of it.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 14th April 2011, 1:32 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Is it pretty big in Canada? I've never heard of it.

Just look up people drinking buckleys on YouTube, it's the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3MA1G5SGdo

And yes, it's very popular in Canada.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 14th April 2011, 6:41 pm

In the U.S. nobody named Buckley gives medicine to people.

P.S. What did Buckley give you?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th April 2011, 12:54 pm

Masta Shef wrote:In the U.S. nobody named Buckley gives medicine to people.

P.S. What did Buckley give you?

Oh, didn't realize that Buckleys wasn't sold in the US, sorry.

And Buckley gave me cough and congestion relief, derp.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 15th April 2011, 4:55 pm

Buckley's' taste awfully just fucking terrible, but boy does it ever fuck help against colds.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Viperous Slayer 15th April 2011, 8:38 pm

I have bronchitis and found out today the Mrs. is pregnant lol...hows that for a sick day
Viperous Slayer
Viperous Slayer
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 15th April 2011, 8:44 pm

Congratulations Smile
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 15th April 2011, 10:10 pm

Viperous Slayer wrote:I have bronchitis and found out today the Mrs. is pregnant lol...hows that for a sick day

Doodoo occurs my friend, Doodoo occurs.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th April 2011, 2:18 pm

Congrats broski!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 16th April 2011, 5:14 pm

About two years ago I was rushed to the hospital at like 3 in the morning from reasons unknown.. Where they gave me morphine to get my 103 temp. down. I was laying there, couldn't move, to my mom and friend looked as though I was sleeping.. But I wasn't. I could hear everything they were saying, but couldn't respond in any way. It's bad when you're lying there on the hospital bed, and hear your mom and best friend making fun of you. It's great.

Nah, but it was pretty okay. Just a memory I remember.

Another one.. I was 5, and remember waking up at like 2 in the morning to my dad walking in the house (He worked late shift at his work so he didn't get out 'till 12, and home 'till about 1:30). My mom and him were talking, and I walked out of my room and down the hall to give my dad a hug.. and he starts freaking out, as my mom grabs me and rushes me down the stairs and out of the house.. I was apparently shaking to the point I fell over before I got to my dad. Next thing I remember I was in the hospital, in an ice bath(I had a fever of over 104.. and they were scared because I was so small that it was going to do permanent damage to me after they got it down..) I don't remember much after that but lying on the bed in the hospital and they were trying to give me an IV, but I didn't want one so I was kicking and moving to the point where they had a doctor and 7 nurses in there to hold me down.... They should have just strapped me there.. lol But then I received ice cream Very Happy (Turns out I had cat scratch fever, and it was on it's early stages, so I wasn't effected as much as if I hadn't shown symptoms for it when I did. )

And another one, was about 3 years ago, I had waken up at 4:30 in the morning, couldn't move, I had to wiggle myself out of bed, and hold onto the walls to get outside to tell my bother to get my mom (She was downstairs, and I couldn't walk to save my life) Anyways, I remember getting to the hospital, and usually the wait at the ER can range from 1 hour to 2 depending on how bad you are, and how busy they are.. I remember getting in there, and sat there for not even two min. before they had called me in. (It was a Penn State football game night, and they usually pull off the drunk people and keep them at the hospital 'till the morning, so it was packed.) Anyways, skipping the boring part.. After the hospital, they sent me home about 8 hours later (I had a Kidney Infection, and two other things not important) So they prescribed me some vicodine and antibiotics, and sent me home. I slept that day and into the next, a total of 19 hours, and then was forced to go to my step grandmothers house so my family could swim and hang out.. I felt like crap the entire time, I was sitting out on the patio for the pool and felt as if I was going to throw up, but I didn't want to (It was hot out which was the main cause for me being nausious.) So I went to the shade, and lied down on the shady part of the patio, and my family was looking at me like I was nuts... And started making fun of me (Which wasn't very cool, being that I felt horrible.) So I removed myself and went to the sunhouse and was laying there.. when I knew I was going to vomit, so I tried to get out of the sun house, (remember I'm on Vicodine, and every time I take vicodine I have a different reaction, well this one happened to be my legs not working..) And so I had to pretty much army crawl out of the sun house as my step cousin is looking at me like wtf...

It was a horrible day, sucked. Probably the worst. I have no fun sick days that I can remember lol. But all good experiences (Sort of)

:]
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 16th April 2011, 5:30 pm

Jesus christ Bre, I feel like they should shoot the next exorcist movie based on you.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 16th April 2011, 5:46 pm

DeadApe wrote:Jesus christ Bre, I feel like they should shoot the next exorcist movie based on you.

Hahaha
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  bremerie93 16th April 2011, 7:06 pm

Holy, lol nah, that would be a little bit of an awkward movie. Although it would be quite interesting to see it from another point of view. Lol
bremerie93
bremerie93

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 18th April 2011, 7:08 pm

Holy hell
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 18th April 2011, 9:19 pm

[quote="Pwnisher James"][quote="DeadApe"]What the fuck is buckleys. [/quote]

Are you blem?[/quote]

LOOOL Tdot language.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 18th April 2011, 9:35 pm

well i dont have a good sick story . . . but i do have a relatively good drug story

last Saturday i got high on pain killers (legally, i fucked up my ankle playing basketball) i woke up in my shed next to a rake and a half eaten bag of cheetos (i ate the whole bag of cheetos i mean that i literally ate half of the bag itself), i was covered in cinnamon, so i guess i attempted the cinnamon challenge, and my phone inbox full of naked pics from some girls from my school. So i guess it was the best night that i cant remember.
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next