Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play.

5 posters

Go down

Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play.

Post  Flasktoss55 3rd June 2011, 9:41 pm

I'm a pretty cool guy, you won't regret playing this game with me. The game is quite fun as well, it's like a cops-and-robbers GTA-esque MMO with a focus on in-depth customization and PVP. You may have heard of it.

Download it from this page: http://www.gamersfirst.com/

As a criminal, you do thievery missions, mug pedestrians, steal cars, loot stores, get into shootouts, and whatever else you'd like. I haven't played as an enforcer yet, but I assume you do some equivalent justice while responding to crimes and arresting or killing criminals. I've been arrested or killed enough times to know this.

As for the customization, it has a built-in Paint-like client that allows you to create unique designs and symbols to put on your clothing or cars. Your physical appearance is highly changeable, and weapons are modifiable. There's a lot of stuff to make your own.

My character name is Durang, I play on the Joker (NA East) server. Respond here with your character name and what district you are currently in if you want me to find you. I have set up a Ventrilo server for this purpose, the info is here:
Spoiler:

Note: There may be some problems with crashing or freezing, as this game is still in Beta. Hopefully this stuff won't happen for you, but if it does, there's not much to do. I would suggest just looking it up at least once, just to see.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty Re: Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play.

Post  Flasktoss55 4th June 2011, 12:37 pm

My face is sad.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play. Empty Re: Anyone want to play APB: Reloaded with me? It's free-to-play.

Post  vacb0b 4th June 2011, 12:42 pm

do i need a pc?
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th June 2011, 1:35 pm

vacb0b wrote:do i need a pc?

I think so.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 4th June 2011, 2:25 pm

ehhhh. ill play like next week or so. Finals, projects,and fucking everything. another one of my friends will also join us so yer next week
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 4th June 2011, 2:55 pm

names KZ Powned and im on Joker east and im a criminal
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th June 2011, 3:21 pm

KZ Powned wrote:names KZ Powned and im on Joker east and im a criminal

I've added you. There are no spaces in the names, so I assume your name is KZPowned in-game? I'm online in the Social District EN-1 right now.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 4th June 2011, 6:02 pm

Downloaded everything, then...

"Your computer's graphic card does not meet the minimum requirements"

Fuck im poor.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th June 2011, 6:19 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Downloaded everything, then...

"Your computer's graphic card does not meet the minimum requirements"

Fuck im poor.

I thought you had to go through a specification examination before the download, but maybe I'm mixing it up.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th June 2011, 7:23 pm

Now that I've played a bunch of combat missions, I find the weapons system to be somewhat unbalanced. I still have access only to the two starter guns (which don't do much damage), and yet I'm facing opponents who wield powerful shotguns, sub-machine guns, and even grenades. It's not like I can unlock better weapons without playing through these missions, so the game is pretty much forcing you to lose over and over until it sprinkles some new guns your way. I can get a few kills each mission, but once the enemy gains the advantage and is able to play defensively, it's over.

Though this game still has a lot to offer, this part had best be fixed sometime later in the beta run.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 11th June 2011, 9:48 pm

Man, for a community that has a passionate love affair with GTA IV, I thought for sure that this would be a promising venture. TURNS OUT...WRONG.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 12th June 2011, 2:05 am

i have a mac 10.5 so i dont think my comp can do this game. would love to join you though. i cant find the specs
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum