Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic

+14
BAXTABEAST22
KZ Powned
Jagdgeschwader
Pwnisher James
Masta Shef
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Flasktoss55
x Swiftyy v
NegativeHUNTER
Dexta117
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Super Mega King
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th June 2011, 5:34 pm

BF3 is by far the best looking game shown so far.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic

Post  Dexta117 6th June 2011, 6:57 pm

farcry 3 just announced
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 6th June 2011, 7:48 pm

Brothers in Arms Furious Four announced, another Brothers In arms game being made later as well.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th June 2011, 9:31 pm

Pretty lame MS conference. Dissapointed they didn't learn anything from last year. Its wierd because you would figure that those who bought Kinect and actually use it are not hardcore gamers, and don't watch E3 or even know what it is. (An easy assumption when you look at the list of games for Kinect. The conference would have better if they hadn't leaked Halo 4 earlier.

Still looking forward to the rest of E3 though.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 11:03 pm

• Ten minute apology and intro to the Sony conference.
• Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Game looks absolutely stunning. Drake fights his way down through some ship. An ambush and explosions happen and the ship starts sinking with the hero at the bottom. Water looks absolutely amazing. Trailer ends as a hallway is flooded with water behind him. Second trailer shows a variety of locations including an alley where Drake is shot, the deserts of Arabia, etc. Overall impression is that the game looks so fucking cool, I wish I had a PS3.
• Resistance 3. Apparently, the game takes place four years after the second one. The hero appears to be fighting for some power core or something. The visuals are nice, but too much gray. The trailer is short lived, but shows a gray battlefield and some huge monsters.
• God of War Origins Collection (PSP GoW Games) and Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection are remastered in HD
• Sony 3D Display announced. Two people playing a game can see individual, unique, full screen images. WHOA. No more split-screen. The monitor bundle will include two glasses, the monitor, Resistance and will be priced at 500 bucks
• NBA2K11 utilizes PS3 Move. More of a showcase for Move’s capabilities than anything. Kobe Bryant comes out and plays NBA2K11
• Medieval Moves has more playstation move shit that no one cares about. Perhaps it’s just the awkward, monotone speaker but this video is so hilariously bad. NICE JOB, JEREMY
• inFamous 2 trailer. Gamers will be able to create their own online missions.
• Little Big Planet 2 is getting a Move update.
• New Move-enabled game called Starhawk looks like it might be cool.
• Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time announced. Coming 2012.
• Dust 514. Connecting a console shooter with the PC MMO Eve. “First true cross-platform experience.”
• Bioshock Infinite is amazing. Words don’t really describe, check out the trailer. The creative director announces that Bioshock Infinite will be Move enabled. Announced new Bioshock game on the NGP! If you buy Infinite on the PS3, you get the first game for free.
• Saints Row 3 has Move support.
• Star Trek game will have Move support.
• SSX has exclusive content, Need for Speed: The Run will have additional content on PS3, Battlefield 3 will be packaged with Battlefield 1943 for free.
• PlayStation Suite will incorporate smartphones.
• NGP officially titled “Playstation Vita (PSV)”
• PSV has dual analog sticks, front and rear touchpad, motion sensing technology, front and rear cameras. Will have Wifi and 3G models.
• Exclusive carrier for PSV is AT&T.
• PSV will have a party system.
• Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the PSV. Graphically, it’s top-notched; the best I’ve ever seen of a handheld. The game seems to allow the players to either use traditional controls or the touchpads.
• Ruin is another title on PSV. Like Uncharted, it looks fantastic. It’s a torchlight/Diablo-esque game. It incorporates some real-time action and a lair system. Form strong bonds and rivalries with other players. It can be played on a PS3 as well.
• ModNation Racers allow you to create your own track on PSV. While using the editor, noticed a significant drop in framerate. The race track editor is pretty extensive if you’re into that kinda thing, I guess
• Little Big Planet on PSV. The trailer was pretty cool and showed off some of the potential that the PSV has. It has all the tools of LBP2.
• Street Fighter X Tekken announced for PSV and PS3. The protagonist from inFamous is also in SFxTK. The game itself looks like a neat fighter.
• PSV’s Wifi only model for $250. 3G model for $300.
• No huge reveal at the end.

Overall impressions: It was a decent conference. Slacker hated it, I know, but I think that it was pretty decent because it showed us a lot of games and content and showed off the PSV well. Much better than Microsoft at least. Would have been better if they'd focus less of their early show on Move, though.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 6th June 2011, 11:05 pm

Day One.

Microsoft: F-
EA: C+
Ubisoft: B+
Sony: C

At least, this is how I feel, right now.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 11:07 pm

Of what I saw, your grades seem pretty accurate, Slacker.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th June 2011, 11:59 pm

While I LOVED the star trek movie and have said in the past that I would like to see a good game based on it, this looks like a bad mass effect ripoff

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/06/e3-2011-star-trek-trailer?objectid=110387#0_undefined,0_

I hope its good.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th June 2011, 2:31 am

Everybody's a critic.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 7th June 2011, 12:04 pm

Nintendo conference in about an hour. I'm in the chatroom: undeadE3.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th June 2011, 1:33 pm

@ Work, somebody go in the chatbox and tell me whats happening.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 7th June 2011, 2:19 pm

• Nintendo opens up with a showcase of the different 3D Zelda games to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Zelda.
• Full orchestra shows off different trademark Zelda sounds and themes.
• LoZ: Link’s Awakening will be on the GBC Virtual Console lineup.
• LoZ: OoT 3D will launch next week around the world. Will include Master Quest and boss challenge mode
• LoZ: Four Swords will be a free download. Four player co-op.
• Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be out this holiday season.
• Gold Zelda-themed Wiimote will be available.
• Legend of Zelda symphony concerts will be in each region around the world
• First to register for Club Nintendo with OoT 3D will receive free OST
• Glimpses of Mario Kart 3DS, Star Fox 3DS, Mario 3DS, Kid Icarus 3DS, Luigi’s Mansion 3DS
• Mario Kart 3DS. Seems to have car modification/customization options. Coming this Holiday Season.
• Star Fox. You can turn and tilt the 3DS to make the fighter turn, tilt, dive, etc. 3DS cameras record every reaction and shows it above your fighter in multiplayer.
• Super Mario. New Super Mario game looks pretty fun. Coming out before the end of the year.
• Kid Icarus: Uprising. Gameplay looks solid. Multiplayer options allow battling other players. 3v3. Uses Augmented Reality Cards to conduct battles. Comes this Winter.
• Luigi’s Mansion 2. Entirely new game incorporates several new mansions.
• Glimpses of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Ace Combat 3D, Tetris, Cave Story 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, Driver Renegade, Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions, Tekken 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
• Virtual Console on the 3DS will have portable (GBC, GBA) downloads. Limited time: receive a 3D Classics: Excitebike.
• Pokedex 3D coming to Nintendo eShop on 3DS. Coming this next system update.
• New Nintendo system is titled “Wii U”
• Wii U controller allows the player to switch from the TV to the controller with a built-in display on the new controller. “Draw on the new controller.” “Play only on the New Controller” with a built in touchpad and motion sensing technology. “Use motion to control the new controller”
• Picture of new console: http://wii.ign.com/articles/117/1173491p1.html
• Wii U controller has 6.2inch screen.
• Has four shoulder buttons, two circle pads, and d-pad. Has a touch screen, microphone, accelerometer, gyroscope, and camera.
• SSB game will be developed for 3DS and Wii U.
• Reggie shows off different prototypes.
• Lego City Stories coming to Wii U
• Different developers are calling it a full console experience on a controller.
• Darksiders II confirmed, Arkham City confirmed, Assassin’s Creed and Ghost Recon online confirmed, Dirt, Aliens Colonial Marines, Tekken, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
• Battlefield and EA sports games confirmed for Wii U?

Overall impressions: I spent half the conference confused about the WiiU. Is it a new controller, or a new console? Then I found the IGN article linked above. At no point did Nintendo actually show the console itself, but instead focused the entire time on the controller. This was very confusing. Nintendo's conference was the best of the major three, but the vagueness and confusion really set it back. The WiiU has potential but I'm not too much a fan of the controller. Nintendo says they're trying to appeal more to hardcore gamers but I'm not too convinced yet.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 7th June 2011, 2:27 pm

To elaborate: We were shown a slight glimpse of the Wii U console in a short trailer, but Nintendo never officially unveiled it. By focusing the entire conference on the controller and calling it the "new controller", we were under the impression that the Wii U was an augment to the Wii. This is not true. Nintendo should have showed the actual console, on stage, and explained how the Wii U actually worked
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th June 2011, 2:31 pm

I agree from your description. They should have gave us specs or something. Just sounds like an updated console to me. Terrible name too.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 7th June 2011, 3:06 pm

Day Two.

Nintendo: C

Should have shown off the console, also that's a terrible rehashed name. It looks interesting but I'm not sold. Yet.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 7th June 2011, 5:05 pm

WTF

so the Nintendo Wii - U is a mother fucking controller for a new system that has no specs atm and uses the same wii controller and the new one and is more hardcore or is it

I dont fucking know, all i know is that Nintendo has nothing new to show except a fucking tablet with controls that helps you play games when not on tv or with a tv (um kinda fucking like the NG motherfucking P - ps Vita)

so sony tried to beat Nintendo with the move, and now their trying to take over the hand held market, only to see Nintendo unveil a giant controller that is kind just like the ps vita

Man sony just cant catch a fucking break

waht ever - xbox is looking kinda like xbox and will give us some awesome AAA sequels weve all be waiting for and you know what fuck it, i want to play COD now (just for the story) and BF3 need i say more, and Overstrike lookin boss, and ME3 OMFG, and Skyrim .... DRAGONS!!, and the new game "FUCK ME IM BROKE CASUE IM A GAMER"

damn this gonna be a hard year to take a break on the BOX

HAPPY E3 everyone
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 7th June 2011, 6:41 pm

i just made an aim and i cant figure out how to join the chatroom, could somebody help
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th June 2011, 6:41 pm

To be honest, the Wii U looks pretty good. An image (though probably photoshopped) of the controller being used as a camera in Fatal Frame was all it took to impress me...

The controller screen is good for maps and inventories, and that's probably what it's going to be used for mainly. Also puzzles and such in games that usually have them... and then the occasional innovative uses (aforementioned), and the dozens of failed attempt at that.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 7th June 2011, 6:43 pm

Guaranteed, Ubisoft had the best conference.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th June 2011, 8:12 pm

Me and SMK were talking on aim and both agreed that the Wii U actually looks very good. The problem is it is what the Wii should have been in the first place, and only now, when the next generation is about to role in does nintendo catch up.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 7th June 2011, 8:18 pm

DeadApe wrote:Me and SMK were talking on aim and both agreed that the Wii U actually looks very good. The problem is it is what the Wii should have been in the first place, and only now, when the next generation is about to role in does nintendo catch up.

I'm not sure the next generation is about to role in. There are no real plans for a new console from either Sony or Microsoft, that I can tell.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 7th June 2011, 8:46 pm

Harbinger wrote:
DeadApe wrote:Me and SMK were talking on aim and both agreed that the Wii U actually looks very good. The problem is it is what the Wii should have been in the first place, and only now, when the next generation is about to role in does nintendo catch up.

I'm not sure the next generation is about to role in. There are no real plans for a new console from either Sony or Microsoft, that I can tell.

Actually....

http://www.thegamingvault.com/2011/05/sony-confirms-development-of-new-console/
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 7th June 2011, 11:01 pm

Luigi's Mansion 2, Luigi's Mansion 3DS, every Zelda thing imaginable, awesome new console (despite silly name), Star Fox 3DS, and Kid Icarus 3DS?!

Nintendo: A++++++++
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 8th June 2011, 3:42 pm

Kugeth8 wrote:Luigi's Mansion 2, Luigi's Mansion 3DS, every Zelda thing imaginable, awesome new console (despite silly name), Star Fox 3DS, and Kid Icarus 3DS?!

Nintendo: A++++++++

While Nintendo certainly won, don't let the nostalgia goggles cloud your vision. We still have no idea about what this new console really is, besides the controller.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th June 2011, 5:24 pm

Heard all about Halo CE Anniversary and thought it was cool, even the option to hit the back button and change the graphics back to the original ones. I didn't realize that the graphics were fully redone though, I just assumed they were polished. The graphics are entirely in the reach engine, and it looks awesome. In fact the entire engine is the REACH engine. I think its pretty cool, but you could also say its a simple REACH expansion. They've added multiplayer and once again it is in the REACH engine, so the abilities are in there, as well as some other surprises they have not announced. Very excited for this, I hope there is a forge. Like I said though it feels like an expansion (although a kickass expansion pack) so I wish it wasn't 60 bucks. Especially with the fact that Halo 4 was just announced.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next