Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest"

+4
Masterofkills09
DeadApe
Cry Vengeance
Meatshield718
8 posters

Go down

The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest"

Post  Meatshield718 23rd June 2011, 3:31 pm

Hey UX, it's kind of last moment but, the world's largest outdoor music festival, Summer Fest, takes place here in Milwaukee for eleven days, only taking a break on July 4th. (Runs from June 29-July10.

The website it right here for the Music Line-up. www.summerfest.com.

(I'll bring ticket prices up in a bit, because they change every year. Just remember that a general admission pass which has historically been 8-12 bucks gets you into every theater except for the amphitheater, which the largest stage and requires a separate ticket.)

I also have five extra general admission tickets for opening day if anyone wants to start then.

Anyone that shows interest is perfectly allowed to stay at my place free of charge, but we'll most likely have to camp out in the back-yard because my house honestly isn't that big. My house is a couple miles off the main highway, with very easy directions to get there.

I'll answer any other questions anyone has here.

Anyone interested?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty Re: The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest"

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd June 2011, 3:37 pm

Interested.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest" Empty Re: The UX Midwest Meetup Part 1. Milwaukee "Summer Fest"

Post  Meatshield718 23rd June 2011, 3:42 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Interested.

K. Check the website for bands you might want to see then.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd June 2011, 3:59 pm

Wow this looks awesome I'd love to go. Way too far for me though. The list of bands is huge and there is a ridiculous amount of variety. Cool that your offering a place to stay too.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 23rd June 2011, 10:32 pm

Holy shit. So many amazing bands.
I'm interested.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 24th June 2011, 2:18 am

A lot of good bands, im interested but i doubt there is any way for me to go.....
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 24th June 2011, 3:01 am

I'll be there.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th June 2011, 5:39 am

Made in Finland wrote:I'll be there.

I knew you would come! Very Happy
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 24th June 2011, 5:44 am

Hey next Eastcoast meet up, ima see what i can do to try and make it... just sayin lmao
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 24th June 2011, 3:24 pm

I would come if i could, buuuut unfortunetly i can't ah well you guys have a buzz.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 26th June 2011, 1:05 pm

i go to my lake cabin near milwaukee every summer so i'll probably grab tickets.
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down