Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What the mainstream media doesn't tell you?

+10
Super Mega King
mboddz751
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
BLACK SNOW 13
Garquin
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
eegleindia
steveeeee
14 posters

Go down

What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty What the mainstream media doesn't tell you?

Post  steveeeee 28th June 2011, 2:13 am

http://www.truthalliance.net/Archive/News/tabid/67/ID/7854/12-Things-That-The-Mainstream-Media-Is-Being-Strangely-Quiet-About-Right-Now.aspx

i knew of a couple of these things, but christian militants trying to fuck up america and all these giant cracks in the earth coming up for no reason?

i thought some of you might find this interesting
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty Re: What the mainstream media doesn't tell you?

Post  eegleindia 28th June 2011, 2:37 am

steveeeee wrote:http://www.truthalliance.net/Archive/News/tabid/67/ID/7854/12-Things-That-The-Mainstream-Media-Is-Being-Strangely-Quiet-About-Right-Now.aspx

i knew of a couple of these things, but christian militants trying to fuck up america and all these giant cracks in the earth coming up for no reason?

i thought some of you might find this interesting

When the title includes phrases like "Mainstream media" and links to a site for the 'truth alliance', I'm not really inclined to believe any of these things are real issues, rather than fear mongering.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Empty Re: What the mainstream media doesn't tell you?

Post  MrKurt2012 28th June 2011, 2:42 am

steveeeee wrote: all these giant cracks in the earth coming up for no reason?

Locust from gears of war.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 28th June 2011, 2:48 am

Now assuming most of this is true for more than five minutes...

An EMP weapon that could knock out most of our powergrid?
Homefront much?

And for the others, all I have to say is, Holy Shit.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th June 2011, 2:49 am

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th June 2011, 2:53 am

Bladewind23 wrote:Now assuming most of this is true for more than five minutes...

Homefront much?

It'd be more efficient to just detonate a damn nuke, the idea of an EMP weapon with no other purpose is sort of silly.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th June 2011, 3:05 am

If a nuke was ever lunch, no civilians would be told.

A nuke is still a bad idea to use. EMPs are probably better then nukes due to the fact they the destroy electronics and living in an age of electronics being used more in the military and other processes. Better off destroying your enemy's intel, security, utilities, and communications is better then dropping a nuke and getting nuke back by friends of your enemy.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th June 2011, 3:40 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:If a nuke was ever lunch, no civilians would be told.

A nuke is still a bad idea to use. EMPs are probably better then nukes due to the fact they the destroy electronics and living in an age of electronics being used more in the military and other processes. Better off destroying your enemy's intel, security, utilities, and communications is better then dropping a nuke and getting nuke back by friends of your enemy.

Nukes generate EMPs when they are detonated.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th June 2011, 5:24 am

Along with the fact that, you know, they're nukes. I'm sure all the other nations with nukes would be totally ok with the explanation of "just using it as an EMP" when they see a mushroom cloud in their horizon.

Why on earth would you even waste a nuke as an EMP, when you have a separate EMP technology that is better in every way?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th June 2011, 5:32 am

Made in Finland wrote:Along with the fact that, you know, they're nukes. I'm sure all the other nations with nukes would be totally ok with the explanation of "just using it as an EMP" when they see a mushroom cloud in their horizon.

Why on earth would you even waste a nuke as an EMP, when you have a separate EMP technology that is better in every way?

I gotta agree with fin on this. In a war, why use a nuke, that will cause everyone else to fire nukes back, when you have an EMP that would be more effective? A modern army without any tech, is basically useless.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 28th June 2011, 5:18 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Bladewind23 wrote:Now assuming most of this is true for more than five minutes...

Homefront much?

It'd be more efficient to just detonate a damn nuke, the idea of an EMP weapon with no other purpose is sort of silly.

not at all man. agreed with fin here. Launch a nuke and you risk sparking a world war, while a weapon designed only for EMP purposes may be more acceptable to the masses
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th June 2011, 5:33 pm

What the mainstream media doesn't tell you? Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th June 2011, 5:43 pm

Zeitgeist is true, and the Holocaust never happened!!

Oh, and all the US presidents are reptilians.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th June 2011, 5:54 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Zeitgeist is true, and the Holocaust never happened!!

Why are you still even allowed on the site? Like really. Neutral
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 28th June 2011, 5:57 pm

idk.......................such an unpleasant person though Neutral
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th June 2011, 6:16 pm

Is it my fault that some people are incapable of understanding even the most blatant sarcasm? There's a reason I've been given this title...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 28th June 2011, 8:21 pm

You lurk around on this forum looking for a topic to taint with your bullshit.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 29th June 2011, 3:28 am

Wow, interesting read. Of the points, I do believe some of them are a little questionable (creditbility wise), like the cracks thing. I highly doubt the entire planet is "unstable". As for stuff like the Nuke Plant in Japan and the US asserting it's presence everywhere, well that, I already knew.

Interesting perspective.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 29th June 2011, 2:47 pm

Water fluoridation is a communist plot to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 29th June 2011, 5:58 pm

Harbinger wrote:

Water fluoridation is a communist plot to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

Hitler never really died, he lives in a small cottage in the woods of Kentucky.

Also, the moon landing was fake.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th June 2011, 6:26 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:Also, the moon landing was fake.
Tell me about it. The rocks in the photos are obviously Nevadian.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 29th June 2011, 7:16 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:As for stuff like the Nuke Plant in Japan and the US asserting it's presence everywhere, well that, I already knew.

My name is Legion, for we are many.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th June 2011, 7:40 pm

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_vwUe4qCzbKg/TV3u2Hvl_jI/AAAAAAAAAmY/gQtjxzUwgs4/abandon%20thread.jpg
:/
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum