Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Casey Anthony just got away with murder

+10
Made in Finland
. ADestroyer360
o QuickShott o
Jagdgeschwader
Meatshield718
vacb0b
bman4782
andrew
RedrumSalad
Super Mega King
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty Casey Anthony just got away with murder

Post  Super Mega King 5th July 2011, 3:22 pm

Only guilty of providing false information.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/05/jury-reaches-verdict-in-casey-anthony-trial/?hpt=hp_t1
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty Re: Casey Anthony just got away with murder

Post  RedrumSalad 5th July 2011, 3:36 pm

[Updated at 2:20 p.m.] Casey Anthony has been found guilty of four counts of providing false information to law enforcement in the case of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, who was slain in 2008.

Does she still go to jail for this?

And it was just the same as with OJ.....Karma will get back at her...someday *Maniacal Laughter*
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony just got away with murder Empty Re: Casey Anthony just got away with murder

Post  andrew 5th July 2011, 3:47 pm

Well alright then. Killing children is fine and all.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th July 2011, 3:49 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
[Updated at 2 p.m.] Casey Anthony has been found guilty of four counts of providing false information to law enforcement in the case of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, who was slain in 2008.

Does she still go to jail for this?

And it was just the same as with OJ.....Karma will get back at her...someday *Maniacal Laughter*

She'll likely face time anywhere from like 2-8 years (at most).
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 5th July 2011, 4:07 pm

Well, im not agreeing with the jury's decision, but at least she is punished for something.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th July 2011, 6:48 pm

While I think she is guilty, there simply wasn't enough evidence to convict her beyond a reasonable doubt.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 5th July 2011, 6:55 pm

This is fucking stupid, they found kaylee's body in her car. How did they not have enough evidence to prove she is guilty? I mean a dead body in the trunk of the mothers car is a pretty good piece of evidence if you ask me.

Nonetheless the cold hearted bitch got away with it I hope she dies.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 5th July 2011, 7:20 pm

this is nw to me. i dont really pay attention when the news has stories about this stuff. how did Caylee Marie Anthony die?
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 5th July 2011, 10:26 pm

As the saying goes, "It's better to have 100 guilty people walk free than to jail 1 innocent person."

Obviously there wasn't enough evidence to convince the jury to convict her, and that's how the justice system works.

We may never know if she did it or not, but she is still facing multiple years of time which I think many people take for granted as being nothing. She didn't get away with murder to the jury thought that she didn't.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th July 2011, 11:06 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:As the saying goes, "It's better to have 100 guilty people walk free than to jail 1 innocent person."

I disagree.

I can't believe this bitch is getting away with murder. I'm not usually one to criticize American systems, but this wouldn't have happened with a Tribunal.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 5th July 2011, 11:34 pm

its one murder, i mean, its not like she was the only person murdered in this country, but I do think they had enough evidence to bust her.
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th July 2011, 12:44 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:As the saying goes, "It's better to have 100 guilty people walk free than to jail 1 innocent person."

I disagree.

I can't believe this bitch is getting away with murder. I'm not usually one to criticize American systems, but this wouldn't have happened with a Tribunal.

You forget the fact that there wasn't enough evidence to prove her guilty.

So therefore...what if she isn't guilty? You don't know if she is or not, and can't just assume she is guilty. Obviously the jury had a key reason to pronounce her not-guilty considering that they agreed that there was no absolute proof she did it... It would have been easy to just say guilty to agree with morals but they chose the logical decision instead.

Simply said, you don't know if she's guilty or not, so stop calling her guilty. >.>
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th July 2011, 4:57 am

If I've learned anything, it's that you can get away with anything with a good poker face and a jewish lawyer. That, and homemade fireworks are a bad idea.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th July 2011, 6:06 am

She's getting multiple years for lying to the court? Here she'd get a couple days of parole. Very Happy
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 6th July 2011, 4:26 pm

so you know she just happened to change her story like 6 times, gave fake leads to the cops, blamed her own father and looked up uses for chloroform. and on caylees remains, there happened to be traces of chloroform and gasoline. and there was traces of chloroform in the bitches trunk but what ever i mean she totally didn't do anything right? you have to admit its kind of fucked up

at least get her for fucking child neglect at the very least shit.
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 6th July 2011, 5:45 pm

steveeeee wrote:so you know she just happened to change her story like 6 times, gave fake leads to the cops, blamed her own father and looked up uses for chloroform. and on caylees remains, there happened to be traces of chloroform and gasoline. and there was traces of chloroform in the bitches trunk but what ever i mean she totally didn't do anything right? you have to admit its kind of fucked up

at least get her for fucking child neglect at the very least shit.

that would suck if she was innocent, got framed for killing her own daughter. but i really dont know enough for either side to be true. i just dont see her killing her own daughter, but most of me says that she did it. what was wrong with the daughter? what was wrong with the mother?
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th July 2011, 5:57 pm

vacb0b wrote:i just dont see her killing her own daughter, but most of me says that she did it. what was wrong with the daughter? what was wrong with the mother?
Why'd she kill her daughter? Same reason people get abortions. Some are just too stupid to realize they need one before they actually give birth.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 6th July 2011, 6:13 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
vacb0b wrote:i just dont see her killing her own daughter, but most of me says that she did it. what was wrong with the daughter? what was wrong with the mother?
Why'd she kill her daughter? Same reason people get abortions. Some are just too stupid to realize they need one before they actually give birth.

she w8ed just nearly 3 years to abort that precious creature? i still dont see the motive.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th July 2011, 7:07 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:

So therefore...what if she isn't guilty? You don't know if she is or not, and can't just assume she is guilty. Obviously the jury had a key reason to pronounce her not-guilty considering that they agreed that there was no absolute proof she did it... It would have been easy to just say guilty to agree with morals but they chose the logical decision instead.

Simply said, you don't know if she's guilty or not, so stop calling her guilty. >.>

I'm sorry I watched this entire trial (reluctantly) and that Jose Baez crook just through shit at a wall and saw what stuck. Even at one point saying she was molested by her father and brother?
Needless to say that got thrown out by the judge.

In today's world, this is the kind of cases we see a lot. There were no witnesses, no video cameras, and the skeleton they found after they threw it in a swamp was too decomposed to get any significant evidence. I can only assume this jury was expecting something out of Law and Order or CSI where everything is on tape, there's DNA evidence and it's a clear cut case.

That's not realistic. The majority of cases or circumstantial. And while she could be innocent, these are the facts.

Her daughter is missing for a month, she tells her parents constantly, 'She's with friends' or 'she's with a nanny' or 'she's out somewhere'. That bought her a month. Her mother called the police after her car smelt like a dead body. Time goes on, and Casey is arrested.

They find out that Caley has been dead for months, and what has Casey been doing the entire time? Enjoying her life without a child, partying and getting tacky looking tattoos.

Her trunk where it smelt like a dead body had chloroform in it after forensics took it in. They also found hair that while it was decomposed, it was around the same length and same color that her daughter had.

That's the short version, but if you ask me, she killed that girl, and she just got away with murder. This is like the OJ Simpson cases back in the 90s, but luckily he stuck his head out far enough eventually for the law to cut it off. Maybe Casey will do the same, I can only hope.

And if you ask me, I think the jury was just pissed that they missed their 4th of July weekend and just went with the fact that it was all circumstantial and dismissed everything. When they pick juries for issues like this, they honestly pick idiots because they're easy to sway.

Let's also remember that the family has a serious lying problem throughout the entire case and couldn't tell the truth to save their lives. The end result was Caley died in a 'horrific' swimming accident with everyone around, even though the best way to go with this was apparently duct-taping her mouth shut and wrapping her in a garbage bag and then throwing her in a damn swamp.

Also, her entire family thinks she did it, while that can't be used as evidence, it sure does say something.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 6th July 2011, 7:27 pm

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court.

God Bless the American Justice system.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 6th July 2011, 7:41 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

I'm sorry I watched this entire trial (reluctantly) and that Jose Baez crook just through shit at a wall and saw what stuck. Even at one point saying she was molested by her father and brother?
Needless to say that got thrown out by the judge.

In today's world, this is the kind of cases we see a lot. There were no witnesses, no video cameras, and the skeleton they found after they threw it in a swamp was too decomposed to get any significant evidence. I can only assume this jury was expecting something out of Law and Order or CSI where everything is on tape, there's DNA evidence and it's a clear cut case.

That's not realistic. The majority of cases or circumstantial. And while she could be innocent, these are the facts.

Her daughter is missing for a month, she tells her parents constantly, 'She's with friends' or 'she's with a nanny' or 'she's out somewhere'. That bought her a month. Her mother called the police after her car smelt like a dead body. Time goes on, and Casey is arrested.

They find out that Caley has been dead for months, and what has Casey been doing the entire time? Enjoying her life without a child, partying and getting tacky looking tattoos.

Her trunk where it smelt like a dead body had chloroform in it after forensics took it in. They also found hair that while it was decomposed, it was around the same length and same color that her daughter had.

That's the short version, but if you ask me, she killed that girl, and she just got away with murder. This is like the OJ Simpson cases back in the 90s, but luckily he stuck his head out far enough eventually for the law to cut it off. Maybe Casey will do the same, I can only hope.

And if you ask me, I think the jury was just pissed that they missed their 4th of July weekend and just went with the fact that it was all circumstantial and dismissed everything. When they pick juries for issues like this, they honestly pick idiots because they're easy to sway.

Let's also remember that the family has a serious lying problem throughout the entire case and couldn't tell the truth to save their lives. The end result was Caley died in a 'horrific' swimming accident with everyone around, even though the best way to go with this was apparently duct-taping her mouth shut and wrapping her in a garbage bag and then throwing her in a damn swamp.

Also, her entire family thinks she did it, while that can't be used as evidence, it sure does say something.

thank you for clearing things up for me.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 7th July 2011, 3:15 pm

The investigation of the little girl's death is still not completely over.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 7th July 2011, 8:01 pm

On July 7th, 2011, Anthony was sentenced to 4 years in jail, one year for each of her 4 counts of providing false information to police officers. Anthony has already served 3 years in jail while awaiting trial and is also credited with good behavior. Her prison sentence will end on July 13, 2011.

You're fucking kidding me.

Surprisingly, this came form here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/casey-anthony-trial
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 8th July 2011, 1:48 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court.

God Bless the American Justice system.

Tell me about it.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 8th July 2011, 3:59 pm

We COULD just accuse her of being a witch....
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum