Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making

+8
FoundDa Kiwi
o QuickShott o
RedrumSalad
Namorg
Flasktoss55
Zwytch
Vicious Fox
x Swiftyy v
12 posters

Go down

Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making

Post  x Swiftyy v 10th July 2011, 5:31 pm

Hello Guys, I am proud to announce a Secret UX Project is being made. I am not going to tell you what it is, i will be secretly selecting people to take part in this please don't take it personal if you are not selected, i am just inviting people that i know and that i can rely on.

So look out for a message. And also this Project won't be done in a matter of days, as i am moving house and it will take a few days to settle. so yeah look out for a message, for the rest of you stay foot for information.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty Re: Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making

Post  Vicious Fox 10th July 2011, 6:08 pm

Sounds Pretty Cool I'll Take Part If I'm Elected
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making Empty Re: Secret Undead Xbox Project in the Making

Post  Zwytch 10th July 2011, 6:42 pm

Sounds good ill join
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 10th July 2011, 10:37 pm

Why make a thread to announce a secret project that you are only inviting a few select individuals to participate in?
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 10th July 2011, 10:48 pm

Its not really a secret now is it?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 10th July 2011, 11:25 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:This secretly secret project i am secretly making will secretly be finished in a few secret months where only secret people will be secretly able to join....secretly.

You should have just invited the people and stuff, no need to make a whole topic about it.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 11th July 2011, 12:14 am

The secret in which you are trying to keep secretive to the people who find secrets is secret no longer. Very unsecretive.
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 11th July 2011, 2:39 am

o QuickShott o wrote:The secret in which you are trying to keep secretive to the people who find secrets is secret no longer. Very unsecretive.
...wat
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 11th July 2011, 3:29 am

Secret Undead Xbox project in the making

You fail at keeping secrets. In case you didn't notice. Neutral
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 11th July 2011, 10:38 am

yah,yah but you don't know what it is....... it could be anything Wink

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 11th July 2011, 11:10 am

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:yah,yah but you don't know what it is....... it could be anything Wink
I Know Smile
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 11th July 2011, 3:29 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
o QuickShott o wrote:The secret in which you are trying to keep secretive to the people who find secrets is secret no longer. Very unsecretive.
...wat
oh kiwi...
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 11th July 2011, 6:28 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:yah,yah but you don't secretly know secretly what it is.......secretly it could secretly be secretly anything Wink

I bet it's some kind of "machinima" that people are into making these days. Too overused, machinimas are. It would be nice if it's actually something original.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th July 2011, 6:50 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:yah,yah but you don't secretly know secretly what it is.......secretly it could secretly be secretly anything Wink

I bet it's some kind of "machinima" that people are into making these days. Too overused, machinimas are. It would be nice if it's actually something original.

Actually "machinima" isn't overused. The term it self means machine cinema. Which is why anyone who makes a short film with gaming calls it a "machinima". However most people think "video i can get put on machinima's youtube channel" when they call it a machinima. Razz

If you have any other machinima related questions... feel free to ask.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 11th July 2011, 7:13 pm

Well, it's obviously a trailer or video of some kind, you wouldn't keep a forts game secret.

Or maybe we're fighting MG?

UX paramilitary, move out.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 11th July 2011, 7:57 pm

man keeping secrets is gey

do a grand fanalle or something but for fuck sakes give us some info
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 11th July 2011, 8:31 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Ha ha i wish, the rest of you just stay foot for info.

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th July 2011, 11:53 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Well, it's obviously a trailer or video of some kind, you wouldn't keep a forts game secret.

I can see it now, "The Purgatory Turkey Shoot" or something rather.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 12th July 2011, 4:58 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Ha ha i wish, the rest of you just stay foot for info.
He gave us some information! we arent fighting MG!
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th July 2011, 5:47 pm

Crying or Very sad

I wanted to crush "outcasts".
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 13th July 2011, 6:47 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote: Crying or Very sad

I wanted to crush "outcasts".

+1

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 13th July 2011, 8:55 pm

Let me correct the title

Undead Xbox project in the making Razz
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum