Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

South California 51st State

+9
eegleindia
RedrumSalad
SlashmanG
Meatshield718
BAXTABEAST22
BLACK SNOW 13
FoundDa Kiwi
xxTITAN 08xx
Jagdgeschwader
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

South California 51st State - Page 2 Empty Re: South California 51st State

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th July 2011, 11:06 pm

Mira Mesa. North of MCAS Miramar.

You know this conversation just got odder because you don't want to live in a state of "uneducated conservative rednecks" yet you live in Southern California which excluding LA is primarily conservative.

Come to think of it, this entire state except for Sacramento, San Francisco and LA is conservative.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 14th July 2011, 4:34 pm

SlashmanG wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Oh, me? Nothing. Just watching the spectacle.

thats weird because by the looks of that stick figure you were whatching in a very condisending way

What are you talking about?

South California 51st State - Page 2 13003911
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th July 2011, 4:49 pm

Oh hell no to this, for many reasons.

First off, splitting an entire state for political reasons (democrat vs Republican) has got to be the most ridiculus reason i've heard so far. Here is a fact: EVERY state is divided between political parties. No party holds a 100% majority, not even a 75% majority (although i think Hawaii comes close).

Furthermore, 51 states doesn't look good on a flag. People have been trying to get Puerto Rico added and that didn't go.

IF they really want to split California for this reason, then they better split every other state as well, making it 100 states. All this is, is a plow by republicans to make more conserve states, upsetting a political balance.

If you live in Cali and don't like it, then simply leave; you have 49 other states to choose from, like Arizona next door.

This will never happen, and Cali is staying Blue.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 14th July 2011, 5:50 pm

would be cool if they physically cut the states. motes for borders. lava motes. with draw bridges.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th July 2011, 6:47 pm

South California 51st State - Page 2 Us-51sta
Looks more patriotic but yeah not an improvement
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th July 2011, 7:37 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Oh hell no to this, for many reasons.

First off, splitting an entire state for political reasons (democrat vs Republican) has got to be the most ridiculus reason i've heard so far. Here is a fact: EVERY state is divided between political parties. No party holds a 100% majority, not even a 75% majority (although i think Hawaii comes close).

Furthermore, 51 states doesn't look good on a flag. People have been trying to get Puerto Rico added and that didn't go.

IF they really want to split California for this reason, then they better split every other state as well, making it 100 states. All this is, is a plow by republicans to make more conserve states, upsetting a political balance.

If you live in Cali and don't like it, then simply leave; you have 49 other states to choose from, like Arizona next door.

This will never happen, and Cali is staying Blue.

SACRAMENTO.
It's like they're from another planet, anything they do makes California 10x more broke...

Also, I don't see that big of a deal with 51 states. (No matter who it is really)

Also, Arizona isn't as conservative as you would think. Suffice it to say, Except for Sacramento, San Francisco and Los Angeles, it's (CA) a conservative state.

I'm good for it simply for the fact that the Democrat controlled government practically destroyed this state's economy is the past ten years. Nobody in these metropolitan areas, except for San Diego seems to care! Education is in the toilet, unemployment is horrible and there's water shortages up the ass. You can't even water your lawns here!
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th July 2011, 7:46 pm

You say Sacramento, I say Detroit, Miami, etc..

Most Urban cities are traditionally blue, and most rural areas are traditionally red. Any other state could apply that logic, even New York. I know people in mid-state that hate every aspect of NYC and other major cities, but you don't hear them calling for state division.

Instead of running away from the problem, maybe the state's elected officials should address it? Or maybe just a MINORITY of the population think it is even a problem to begin with. Again, just leave if you don't like it. you say Arizona isn't right, fine. Look t a political map: If you go basically anywhere just east of cali, you're in wave after wave of red states. the mid-west (and southern mid-west) are primarily conservative. There is always Texas as well.. not much further than Arizona.

EDIT: By that logic, every state is a conservative state then. New York (minus the main cities) is a very conservative state. Besides, it is based on population. You may only say 3 cities, but if those cities hold the majority of the population, then it is majority wins.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th July 2011, 7:54 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Instead of running away from the problem, maybe the state's elected officials should address it? Or maybe just a MINORITY of the population think it is even a problem to begin with. Again, just leave if you don't like it. you say Arizona isn't right, fine. Look t a political map: If you go basically anywhere just east of cali, you're in wave after wave of red states. the mid-west (and southern mid-west) are primarily conservative. There is always Texas as well.. not much further than Arizona.

Isn't this running away as well?

In any case, the majority of the state's officials are from San Francisco, Sacramento and LA. Obviously because the populations here are higher.

San Diego is an exception to the case. Mostly conservative, so they're the only ones who can "stand up", to the other metropolitan areas. The rest of the state is conservative as well, but it's also loosely populated, so that's a problem.

I don't need to tell you how that could be a problem and how the other side doesn't really get to voice opinion. Vice versa if it was the other way around.

Now you can see why some people might think it's a good idea. I kind of go on and off with the idea, but I'd really like to see a change in power around here.

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th July 2011, 8:00 pm

And there are thousands in NY who want to see a change as well. Again, you can say that about any state.

As for your first part, I was just providing alternates to a divided state, despite them being conflicting.

See the edit in my last post, I think you missed it.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th July 2011, 8:07 pm

Thanks, I did miss that.

There are holdouts in all of those cities, and majority does rule, but I don't know if NY is in such trouble like California is. I can't really comment on that.

All I'm saying is the Democrat government here is in control, for ten years, and now we're past bankrupt, destroyed by runaway spending.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th July 2011, 8:22 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Thanks, I did miss that.

There are holdouts in all of those cities, and majority does rule, but I don't know if NY is in such trouble like California is. I can't really comment on that.

All I'm saying is the Democrat government here is in control, for ten years, and now we're past bankrupt, destroyed by runaway spending.

Well yeah I understand your viewpoint, but a division is extreme and unprecedented. NY has had it's problems with wall street; granted Cali is worse off, but NY budget isn't beautiful. Besides, the issue I see you stating now seems more like the common political conflict on a national level, rather than state.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th July 2011, 8:26 pm

It would seem huh? But no, California could've been it's own country not too long ago, (I'm referring to decades) and while it mirrors our national government, it's very much a state problem too. (At least here)

Not every state spends themselves into a black hole.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th July 2011, 8:39 pm

Well, again i see your opinion, and even if I were to agree with you (which i dont), it wouldnt matter, because realistically I do not see this happening (the federal govt wouldn't allow it probably for one).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 17th July 2011, 1:49 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Mira Mesa. North of MCAS Miramar.

You know this conversation just got odder because you don't want to live in a state of "uneducated conservative rednecks" yet you live in Southern California which excluding LA is primarily conservative.

Come to think of it, this entire state except for Sacramento, San Francisco and LA is conservative.

I live here not for a political party as you do, I live here because california is one of the most prosperous and beautiful states in the US. and I have to disagree with your claim of "the whole state is republican" because every election we seem to go blue anyway we don't need more conservatives because they are stuborn and unable to compromise even in a nations time of need. and Boenher or whatever his name is is a gosh darn pussy who only cares about keeping his taxes low so he keeps his money, abortions and gay marriage. soo yeah
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 17th July 2011, 2:02 am

Damn corrupt politicians everywhere in this country.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Rok 17th July 2011, 2:15 am

I would feel uncomfortable if the state of California divided into two separate states. That means that there would be 51 states instead of 50, and I have an OCD about odd numbers. The number of states should remain at 50!

But no, seriously. America's already in debt so deeply. Diving California into two states would just be a waste of taxpayers' money. There's no real need for dividing the state.

Rok
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th July 2011, 2:18 am

SlashmanG wrote:I live here not for a political party as you do, I live here because california is one of the most prosperous and beautiful states in the US. and I have to disagree with your claim of "the whole state is republican" because every election we seem to go blue anyway we don't need more conservatives because they are stuborn and unable to compromise even in a nations time of need. and Boenher or whatever his name is is a gosh darn pussy who only cares about keeping his taxes low so he keeps his money, abortions and gay marriage. soo yeah

A couple things wrong with your assessment.

1. You live here because your parents do.
2. I love California because it's my home state and it hurts me to see it go down the drain
3. Look at a county to county vote rate, not a state.
4. Your Democrats think that raising taxes and raising the debt ceiling is the only way to fix an economy and it's not. I'd love to see Obama get reelected on raising taxes when the last president to do so was FDR.

*Hint hint* It's because of WWII and fighting true evil.

With no mean to disrespect you have no fucking idea what you are even talking about. This state hasn't been prosperous since Sacramento drained our economy years ago. Do you even live in California? This state has NO MONEY AT ALL.

Stop repeating small clippings of what your parents say watching the news. Actually read a newspaper or watch multiple news sources.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2