Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE!

+22
Desert Sleepy
A Groovy Tophat
snowwolf1996
ABigSoggy Wafle
I The Outcast I
Cloakey100
Eaglendia
Flasktoss55
NJxGUNNER
Vicious Fox
eaustinn36
El Mexi Can 915
MrKurt2012
Zwytch
. ADestroyer360
KGBOOM
Prophet331
FoundDa Kiwi
WestHybrid 360
SlashmanG
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty Re: UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE!

Post  snowwolf1996 11th October 2011, 10:00 pm

been writing this for a bit
Carpe Dium by snowwolf1996

Nothing can bring this ego down/
we feel so alive/
no stress or worries/
unlimited energy in our veins/

Carpe dium baby/
seize this day/
for the ones we have lost are gone/
Carpe dium baby/
seiz all the days/
my conscience says wake up/

as we drink without confession/
and smoke without regression/
nothing can ever bring us down/
to the ground/

Carpe dium baby/
seize this day/
Carpe dium baby/
seiz all the days/

we fly when we need a pick me up/
having a vacation to the joint and back/
in a world of happiness and despair/
we blow our minds/

Carpe dium baby/
seize this day/
Carpe dium baby/
seiz all the days/

you need to accept it/
your horny for any one here/
even if they're ugly/
your mind says no/
but your body says hell fucking yes/

we need some carpe dium baby/
seize my day/
my day may begin/
carpe dium baby/
take all my days/
my imagination says carpe dium baby/

why do we let our emotions run so free/
freak out over every little thing/
fall in love just to have a split heart/
get angry just for a fight/
we are who we are and no one can take that away from us/

we need some carpe dium baby/
seize my day/
my day may begin/
carpe dium baby/
take all my days/
carpe/
..../carpe/
..../carpe/
..../di/
..../um/

my camera is screwed up srry if you were expecting a vid
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE! - Page 3 Empty Re: UndeadXbox Musicians.....UNITE!

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 12th October 2011, 12:27 am

Oh hold on. Let me just dump a video of just shit all over this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolninjayo

or not... Youtube's provided embeds won't work at the moment. Probably has to do with setting up profiles on their sever.

In any case, the past 4 videos are just dumb shit I have recorded over time but, I felt bad about not posting.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th October 2011, 2:31 am

Nice lyrics snowwolf, if you ever get a video up, post it.

@ Waffle, thanks for sharing dude, nice BC rich. And cool that you played with the thing West made.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th October 2011, 2:17 am

Alright well im finally teaching myself to play guitar after putting it off for a long ass time.

I'm going to have 4-5 days with nothing else to do but practice so... in that time im going to try and learn "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" Since its all major cords, and "Say It Aint So" since i really like that song. After a little while, once ive gotten the entire song down and i feel like comfortable playing it, Im gunna record it and put it up here.

Probably not going to be a few weeks until its up here lol but i just wanted to let you guys know Razz

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th October 2011, 5:23 pm

love those songs
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 19th October 2011, 5:52 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Alright well im finally teaching myself to play guitar after putting it off for a long ass time.

I'm going to have 4-5 days with nothing else to do but practice so... in that time im going to try and learn "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" Since its all major cords, and "Say It Aint So" since i really like that song. After a little while, once ive gotten the entire song down and i feel like comfortable playing it, Im gunna record it and put it up here.

Probably not going to be a few weeks until its up here lol but i just wanted to let you guys know Razz

Self teaching? It's a bitch if you're unprepared...Paying for lessons is worth so much more
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th October 2011, 5:58 pm

KGBOOM wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Alright well im finally teaching myself to play guitar after putting it off for a long ass time.

Self teaching? It's a bitch if you're unprepared...Paying for lessons is worth so much more

I do not have the money. Music lessons are FUCKING EXPENSIVE.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th October 2011, 6:32 pm

My family's having a yard sale this Saturday, so my grandmother's thrown in her old stuff she doesn't want. I look on her table out in the garage, and low and behold, a fully functional Ukelele, priced at an affordable $5.00, with a 100% discount for family.

I'm gonna rock this shit. I can already make it go "nin'nin'nin'nin'nin'nin'nin".
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th October 2011, 6:38 pm

Awesome man, ukeleles are cool, you can play some nice bluegrass with that.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 20th October 2011, 12:00 am

Speaking of ukeleles.

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 20th October 2011, 3:28 am

i pretty much taught myself how to play guitar, and im figuring out my harmonica too.

if you're like me and too poor for lessons, learn how to read tabs.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

this site pretty much covers a lot of shit, chords, songs, and theres even a forum if you need to ask questions.

Slide guitar is where its at though.
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th October 2011, 4:48 am

Is that site available in Ukelele flavor?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th October 2011, 4:50 am

Learning tabs isn't really learning to play guitar. If you hear a song and don't have ANY idea how to play it without reading the tabs first, then you don't really play guitar quite yet...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 20th October 2011, 5:13 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Learning tabs isn't really learning to play guitar. If you hear a song and don't have ANY idea how to play it without reading the tabs first, then you don't really play guitar quite yet...

I am an impressive guitarist if you see me play (not trying to brag,) but your absolutely right. I don't know theory at all because I "taught" myself through tablature. If I have one lesson for anybody who decides to pick up the guitar its, learn the right way.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 20th October 2011, 5:41 pm

DeadApe wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:Learning tabs isn't really learning to play guitar. If you hear a song and don't have ANY idea how to play it without reading the tabs first, then you don't really play guitar quite yet...

I am an impressive guitarist if you see me play (not trying to brag,) but your absolutely right. I don't know theory at all because I "taught" myself through tablature. If I have one lesson for anybody who decides to pick up the guitar its, learn the right way.

well for me at the time, it was either that or nothing. it did help me out a lot though, it just showed me what i was capable of i guess. i didn't really have anyone to teach me or show me what to do. its definitely not something to depend on, which i learned..

i started playing with my uncle who's all into delta blues and playing with a slide, and you are right it is a lot easier once you get sort of an ear for the music. that sites just good for basics (for me it was atleast)
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th October 2011, 7:58 pm

SUCK ON THIS WESTHYBRID
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 31st October 2011, 8:44 pm

Eaglendia wrote:

SUCK ON THIS WESTHYBRID

Challenge Accepted.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 31st October 2011, 8:46 pm

DeadApe wrote:

+1 I thought Tabbing Was the right way, But then i signed up for Guitar Class and Found out the opposite.

Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 31st October 2011, 8:57 pm

Silvatos. wrote:
DeadApe wrote:

+1 I thought Tabbing Was the right way, But then i signed up for Guitar Class and Found out the opposite.

Being taught guitar is considered the 'right' way to be taught (instead of self-teaching or going straight to tablature) but there is a chance you'll pick up some of the teacher's habits along the way. My teacher shreds like a demon. I'm pretty sure he's dave murray from iron maiden
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 21st June 2012, 1:02 am

One of the songs that will be on my album.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st June 2012, 1:06 am

Westhybrid 360 wrote:

One of the songs that will be on my album.

Came.... everywhere.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 21st June 2012, 1:14 am

God damn! I love that song
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st June 2012, 11:49 am

Good work. Not really my style for piano music, but good none the less.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st June 2012, 2:21 pm

Nice job cant wait to hear the rest of the album.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum