Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Street fighter X Tekken looks great

3 posters

Go down

Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty Street fighter X Tekken looks great

Post  DeadApe 15th August 2011, 3:27 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/street-fighter-x-tekken/video/6328908?tag=topslot;thumb;1

Seriously the game looks pretty good. It seems like it won't be a hard transition after playing MvC also. The characters seem pretty cool and I love the cross ups.

Now I just have to decide to buy it when it comes out, or wait a month for the "super" version.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty Re: Street fighter X Tekken looks great

Post  snowwolf1996 15th August 2011, 3:32 pm

i say wait for the super version youll get better stuff unless youre bored with the games you have
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Street fighter X Tekken looks great Empty Re: Street fighter X Tekken looks great

Post  MrKurt2012 15th August 2011, 10:40 pm

DeadApe wrote:http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/street-fighter-x-tekken/video/6328908?tag=topslot;thumb;1

Seriously the game looks pretty good. It seems like it won't be a hard transition after playing MvC also. The characters seem pretty cool and I love the cross ups.

Now I just have to decide to buy it when it comes out, or wait a month for the "super" version.

Which one do you plan on getting street fighter x tekken or tekken x streetfighter? I am going to probably get the first but the other might be decent as well. Oh also it is suppose to play similiar to street fighter 4 or so the wiki says so you should try that out before you make a decision.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th August 2011, 11:37 pm

...wtf? There is a tekken x streetfighter...?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 15th August 2011, 11:41 pm

Yep they are going to be sister games that release at the same time, one will play like Street Fighter with a 2d gameplay style similar to Street Fighter and Tekken x Street Fighter will play like Tekken with a 3d gameplay camera and Tekken gameplay. So unless you like Tekken or Street fighter I would wait for a demo for it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum