Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed?

+11
Made in Finland
Masta Shef
SlaughterShyful
Jagdgeschwader
Namorg
Super Mega King
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
Cry Vengeance
BLACK SNOW 13
Limey Polo
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed?

Post  Limey Polo 18th August 2011, 6:55 pm

Is it available anywhere? It was entertaining and I definitely didn't feel emotionally overwhelmed with it. o_O Did it reflect the forum poorly or something?
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty Re: Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th August 2011, 7:03 pm

Um sugar cube, its still there.
http://www.undead-xbox.com/t3488p615-music-flame-war
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed? Empty Re: Wow, why was the 'flame war' removed?

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th August 2011, 7:04 pm

Nothing in that thread was even mildly entertaining, regardless of how you felt about it.

Consider it doomed to obscurity.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th August 2011, 7:26 pm

Well I was the one who removed it. It was an argument about MLP in "leaked PS Vita Games," and it didn't belong there.

Feel free to start a new thread if you feel the need to continue the argument (although it didn't look like it was going anywhere.)[/center]

Last edited by DeadApe on 18th August 2011, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th August 2011, 7:27 pm

DeadApe wrote:Well I was the one who removed it. It was an argument about MLP in "leaked PS Vita Games," and it didn't belong there.

Feel free to start a new thread if you feel the need to continue the argument (although it didn't look like it was going anywhere.)
What argument?
And what happen to your lovely image of Pinkie go?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 18th August 2011, 7:36 pm

Limey still gets my vote for coolest new member of undead xbox.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 18th August 2011, 7:37 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Limey still gets my vote for coolest new member of undead xbox.

I agree wholeheartedly with our President Fattyboy.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 18th August 2011, 7:55 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Limey still gets my vote for coolest new member of undead xbox.

+1
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th August 2011, 8:58 pm

LimeyPolo wrote:Is it available anywhere? It was entertaining and I definitely didn't feel emotionally overwhelmed with it. o_O Did it reflect the forum poorly or something?

Not everything is about you.

In a word, yes. It reflects on the forum poorly when one member starts trolling another on a subject not even related to the topic.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 18th August 2011, 11:13 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
DeadApe wrote:Well I was the one who removed it. It was an argument about MLP in "leaked PS Vita Games," and it didn't belong there.

Feel free to start a new thread if you feel the need to continue the argument (although it didn't look like it was going anywhere.)
What argument?
And what happen to your lovely image of Pinkie go?
Me and LimeyPolo where about to get into it
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 19th August 2011, 2:49 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
LimeyPolo wrote:Is it available anywhere? It was entertaining and I definitely didn't feel emotionally overwhelmed with it. o_O Did it reflect the forum poorly or something?

Not everything is about you.

In a word, yes. It reflects on the forum poorly when one member starts trolling another on a subject not even related to the topic.
Nope, but it is HOWEVER about what I do (or others, for that matter), and if that affects the community, well...it's a relevant topic. These effects may be positive or negative - who knows? Nevertheless, discussion of these influential decisions - affecting not only me - is crucial or we'd consequently have unmoderated behaviour of erratic direction(s).

Additionally, as I elaborated in the thread clearly, I wasn't trolling, uninterested in being either malicious or provocative without cause. You were the one insulting me without any facts for these comments to be critique: defending a friend adamantly with a belief of moral superiority.

Don't be condescending, my little dear, whilst you've demonstrated inherent hypocriticy to invalidate the demeanor as meaningful. [You're not little, I'm sure...]
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th August 2011, 3:09 am

LimeyPolo wrote:
Nope, but it is HOWEVER about what I do (or others, for that matter), and if that affects the community, well...it's a relevant topic. These effects may be positive or negative - who knows? Nevertheless, discussion of these influential decisions - affecting not only me - is crucial or we'd consequently have unmoderated behaviour of erratic direction(s).

If it affects the community, it's a relevant topic? No, you chose to jump off the topic of a PS Vita going off to troll Black Snow for what he said. These effects may be positive or negative? Do you always charge in to situations head on? You're going to hit a wall. And that's what you've done.

LimeyPolo wrote:Additionally, as I elaborated in the thread clearly, I wasn't trolling, uninterested in being either malicious or provocative without cause.

Black Snow said one thing not even gestured towards you. You exploded on him. That is trolling. That is the reason I called you out. Your arrogance is only matched by your ignorance, and you have jumped on a bandwagon of ripping on Black Snow for something that can easily be engaged. You're a coward.

LimeyPolo wrote:You were the one insulting me without any facts for these comments to be critique: defending a friend adamantly with a belief of moral superiority.

Insulting you? If you say so. I don't mind insulting you, I wouldn't mind if you fell off of the earth for that matter you insolent, haughty son of a bitch.

LimeyPolo wrote:Don't be condescending, my little dear, whilst you've demonstrated inherent hypocriticy to invalidate the demeanor as meaningful. [You're not little, I'm sure...]

Your grandiloquence simply masquerades your dastardly demeanor. It's disappointing to see people at that low of a level.

The Ballpointer wrote:
Me and LimeyPolo where about to get into it

So?

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 19th August 2011, 3:20 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
If it affects the community, it's a relevant topic? No, you chose to jump off the topic of a PS Vita going off to troll Black Snow for what he said. These effects may be positive or negative? Do you always charge in to situations head on? You're going to hit a wall. And that's what you've done.
It was progression whilst topics aren't linear and he initiated the derailing with his mockery.
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Black Snow said one thing not even gestured towards you. You exploded on him. That is trolling. That is the reason I called you out. Your arrogance is only matched by your ignorance, and you have jumped on a bandwagon of ripping on Black Snow for something that can easily be engaged. You're a coward.
His behaviour doesn't have to be directed at me, to be honest, for it to be any less obnoxious. Why can't I mention someone's irritating character, huh, or their flaws which are detrimental? You can with me, of course, although it's hilarious you're permitted with the right 'context'.

Coward for jumping on a bandwagon? This is only from me and thus towards him, which reveals others' disparging remarks as coincidental. Maybe it says exposes a fact that other people attack him regularly and he therefore seems someone provocative of being targeted? Sufficiently obnoxious to PROVOKE attacks commonly, perhaps?
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Insulting you? If you say so. I don't mind insulting you, I wouldn't mind if you fell off of the earth for that matter you insolent, haughty son of a bitch..
Says that one who's behaving equally haughty as I have with their reaction... Smile You're quite funny and I wouldn't be surprised if you shot yourself. Glad, though? Never, you're a good person!
Jagdgeschwader wrote:Your grandiloquence simply masquerades your dastardly demeanor. It's disappointing to see people at that low of a level.
It doesn't mask the content, nevertheless, and that remains true. Where have you contradicted it, hmm? The most you've done is:

1 - You are stupid. How could you know 'right'?
2 - You are ignorant. How could you even 'know'?
3 - You are following others. Where's your individual credibility?
4 - You're a coward for attacking the vulnerable.

In response to 1 and 2, I think it's quite explicit, reinforced with others' (apparently as you said so) interaction with him. As for 3, it's unintentional, although it does insinuate much, including his tendency to be recognized negatively.

I'm a coward, hmm? I'm not holding back or focusing on a weak subject. Do you think Black's a weak, vulnerable boy who requires your protection? Is that how you feel superior - protecting these pathetic people?

You speak of arrogance to me and address me with an unjustified authority whilst simultaneously speaking above Black, akin to his guardian, to defend him.

Last edited by LimeyPolo on 19th August 2011, 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 19th August 2011, 3:21 am

PS: THIS IS FUN, YEAH. Does that transform my motive into a negative one?!?!?! Oh yes, you keep saying I'm an ignorant, stupid, coward (CIS: Cool and Interesting Superstar), which is hysterical when the reasons provided are so removed from described actions that th[list][*]ey could be applied anywhere.

Y'know what, I'll do the same and say you're so bad for:

A - Foolishly assuming my motive is conformity for the simplistic behaviour of criticizing Black. Is anyone interacting with Black negatively immediately incorporated into this category? How simple of you, sir, to relate my behaviour to others'.
2 - Thinking of me as cowardly. It's idiotic that you'd associate targeting a frequently /attacked/ person as 'weak'? Do you want me to target someone strong such as you (LOL)? Is this why you're defending his frail body, Mr. Tough?

You think too highly of yourself, I think, and that's clear with you INSULTING his strength to call me coward and INSERTING yourself into the circumstances as 'Mr. Strong'. It's pathetic that you'd formulate insults to attack me and inadvertently unveil flaws of yourself via a flawed approach.

Idiotic boy, really, when you can't attack without discrediting yourself. Is this supposed to be a success, huh? You failed and exposed your stupidities in the process. Hypocitical and righteous, in my opinion: behaving identically as I am and expecting agreement that these stupidities are 'right' or 'constructive'.

You're useless as these redundant insults which don't have any TANGIBLE evidence. Oh, my responses are evidence? I'm afraid that's only in your little mind, pathetic idiot, which has a black-and-white conception of 'cowardly' being an aggressor of ponies.

Let's see your response to assert a HIGHER POSITION to feel like you succeeded, yeah? Maintained your protection of Pony and a childish image of being Mr. Guardian? You're ignorant of yourself and these nonsensical replies which amount to nothing but a FUTILE defense of nothing.

Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th August 2011, 3:58 am

Right off the bat: Don't double post. It's annoying.

You just know everything don't you? You been here a whole, what? Two weeks? You don't even know anyone on this forum in the slightest detail. I like how you've removed your signature which by the way multiple people on this forum have had in the last few days with something else right as I call you out on it. Interesting, is it not?

This whole situation can be summed up in three words.

Get over yourself.

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 19th August 2011, 4:00 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Right off the bat: Don't double post. It's annoying.

You just know everything don't you? You been here a whole, what? Two weeks? You don't even know anyone on this forum in the slightest detail.

Get over yourself.

I can't get over myself when I'm inside myself...

[Oh, I'd totally fuck myself if I could]
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th August 2011, 4:07 am

LimeyPolo wrote:

You just know everything don't you? You been here a whole, what? Two weeks? You don't even know anyone on this forum in the slightest detail.

Get over yourself.

I can't get over myself when I'm inside myself...

[Oh, I'd totally fuck myself if I could]

Cool..
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 19th August 2011, 4:07 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote: I like how you've removed your signature which by the way multiple people on this forum have had in the last few days with something else right as I call you out on it.
See, connecting the unrelated to unveil absolutely nothing. In fact, adopting the signature was a mockery of the content itself (irony implic if multiple people have it) instead of Black personally, which I stated in the Music Flame War thread when switching to it.

The reason for my change today is unconnected to YOU and RELATED to me being NOTIFIED how to embed a video into my signature via flash chat. IMO, the signature I had was a temporary joke, unnecessary to continue for long, and I'd much rather have an entertaining song for my signature.

Please stop haughty assumptions that flatter yourself. Smile If you so wish, I'll return it, of course, and that's not from you notcing the change and 'calling me out' as the reason for such was wholly wrong.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 19th August 2011, 4:10 am

So, this is what's going to happen.

1. Limey, you're going to stop.
2. As is everyone else.

Thanks.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th August 2011, 4:11 am

Hey Limey, you are so right.

Edit: I was informed you are wrong.

Last edited by Masta Shef on 19th August 2011, 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 19th August 2011, 4:11 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:So, this is what's going to happen.

1. Limey, you're going to stop.
2. As is everyone else.

Thanks.
Can we just organize a rap battle to sort this out? IT ISN'T VENGENCE.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 19th August 2011, 7:11 am

You just know everything don't you? You been here a whole, what? Two weeks? You don't even know anyone on this forum in the slightest detail. I like how you've removed your signature which by the way multiple people on this forum have had in the last few days with something else right as I call you out on it. Interesting, is it not?

Get over yourself.

Someone is mad, does not matter how long he has been here he can realize that Blacksnow is a mischievous condescending asshole cuntface muff garbage ponyfucking dick.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th August 2011, 7:47 am

Gonna Love and Tolerate you Fattyboy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 19th August 2011, 7:50 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Gonna Love and Tolerate you Fattyboy
You lonely Brony types ain't welcome in these parts. I'll put you down as I see you're suffering with mere existence, Pony. Smile
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th August 2011, 8:16 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Gonna Love and Tolerate you Fattyboy
The new "u mad?" in action.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum