Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

+25
JawBuster.
Flasktoss55
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
Silvatos.
NegativeHUNTER
MrKurt2012
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
DJDemitri
G00EY LOUIE
Eaglendia
steveeeee
andrew
Cry Vengeance
mboddz751
Vicious Fox
. ADestroyer360
snake eyez 89
WestHybrid 360
x Swiftyy v
BLACK SNOW 13
ApocalypseVVolf.
Super Mega King
Jagdgeschwader
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty Re: UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

Post  Silvatos. 29th September 2011, 12:38 am

I don't know if you have to Sign up but if so I would like to also.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty Re: UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

Post  steveeeee 29th September 2011, 2:04 pm

silvatos. wrote:I don't know if you have to Sign up but if so I would like to also.

this isn't really an official game, its just something to do. this thread just keeps track of shit

so no theres no sign up, if you see a bunch of people online playing gta free mode, just message one of them and ask for an invite
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 30th September 2011, 3:41 pm

Completely unrelated to GTA, but checking out the Battlelog for BF3, which is like a social networking site connected to Battlefield, you can create Platoons(Groups) on there of your friends.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451882218113/
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 30th September 2011, 4:13 pm

Sir Manguydude wrote:Completely unrelated to GTA, but checking out the Battlelog for BF3, which is like a social networking site connected to Battlefield, you can create Platoons(Groups) on there of your friends.

Just created a Undead-Xbox [UX] Platoon.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 30th September 2011, 4:26 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
Sir Manguydude wrote:Completely unrelated to GTA, but checking out the Battlelog for BF3, which is like a social networking site connected to Battlefield, you can create Platoons(Groups) on there of your friends.

Yeah, with that awesome logo that I spent less than five minutes on it, but it actually looks ok.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 30th September 2011, 4:47 pm

Sir Manguydude wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:

Yeah, with that awesome logo that I spent less than five minutes on it, but it actually looks ok.

No like i made an Undead Xbox Platoon last night dude. Also why is it the Paramilitary? lol

EDIT i applied to join it. Also i cant figure out how to get rid of a Platoon Neutral
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 1st October 2011, 2:31 am

Because we always have King Maverick to deliver us to the battlefield.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th October 2011, 1:38 am

bump

Operations tab

Operations subside as savage activity lowers, UX reports a good amount of damage done to savage ranks.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 13th October 2011, 1:41 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:bump

Operations tab

Operations subside as savage activity lowers, UX reports a good amount of damage done to savage ranks.
I smell Victory....
You know that Fuel burning everything smell?
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th October 2011, 1:54 am

The war will go on, until every savage is exterminated or learns to submit to our glorious forces.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 10:09 pm

Bump

Operations

Savage infighting, setting up rebels, routing savage tribes
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:14 pm

Jag it didnt update.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 10:41 pm

It's updated now.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th October 2011, 10:41 pm

I see that. Thank you. Don't let it happen again you turd. By the way get in the chatbox
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 8th November 2011, 8:45 pm

Bump

Operations tab

Return of Government forces to the city, large kill counts.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 8th November 2011, 9:46 pm

Official UX Platoon here http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655240986325021/
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th November 2011, 11:25 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Bump

Operations tab

Return of Government forces to the city, large kill counts.

The Paramilitary may consider me part of a rebel alliance and a traitor (who needs to be taken away), but I still find these updates entertaining. Keep up the good work.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 9th November 2011, 2:13 am

As soon as I "declared" war on those factions, they practically ceased to exist.

And no, we won't shoot you on sight now.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 9th November 2011, 12:15 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:As soon as I "declared" war on those factions, they practically ceased to exist.

We look forward to you setting up a date and time for us to play a round or two.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 9th November 2011, 4:32 pm

Westhybrid 360 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:As soon as I "declared" war on those factions, they practically ceased to exist.

We look forward to you setting up a date and time for us to play a round or two.

if we play, i pla on going on a diferent team so that i can record without dieing over and over. ill be a.... reporter? lol
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTITAN 08xx 9th November 2011, 11:32 pm

hey i have a question why dont we ever do a best paramilitary members vs. Zombies game
xxTITAN 08xx
xxTITAN 08xx
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 10th November 2011, 1:21 am

If I remember correctly once Negative, Mboddz, Tophat and myself went up for Blood Dock and the result was utter raping of the zombie team. The two casualties we took were because of El Toro. Even with two members we still slaughtered the zombie team.

In other words, OP'd.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 10th November 2011, 3:31 pm

no
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 10th November 2011, 3:33 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:If I remember correctly once Negative, Mboddz, Tophat and myself went up for Blood Dock and the result was utter raping of the zombie team. The two casualties we took were because of El Toro. Even with two members we still slaughtered the zombie team.

In other words, OP'd.

EL toro fucking plowed my shit
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th November 2011, 4:26 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:In other words, OP'd.

I think I remember that round, or at least a round that went just like that. Two of the guys got hit, and two of them made it to the Platypus. From there it was smooth sailing, as you guys had like two guys with shotguns guarding the single ramp up. Obviously you did well to have survived it, but there's no reason you shouldn't be able to go up with your preferred team.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next