Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What's with Level 10s who are team killers?

+6
KGBOOM
Jagdgeschwader
BLACK SNOW 13
Cry Vengeance
Vicious Fox
Desert Sleepy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty What's with Level 10s who are team killers?

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th September 2011, 6:21 pm

I've been playing GTA IV ranked games in the hopes of leveling up and gaining more clothing options. One problem with that is that there seems to be only 17 other guys playing GTA IV ranked games, and another problem is level 10s.

Every time I get into a game of Hangman's NOOSE with a level 10, they instantly start betraying the entire team. They don't get any money from this that I know of, and it doesn't seem to serve any purpose. And when I give them a well deserved negative player review (which is unsatisfying, I wish I could give these guys a sledgehammer to the kneecaps. Not for betraying me, because it seems so pointless to do so.), they always appear as "Offline", only to be seen in another game a few minutes later.

Does anybody know what the deal with these pricks is? Is there some sort of "Team-killing, Pointlessly Being an Asshole for no Benefit Union"? I saw one of these people's player profile once, and he had "Stats" listing his number of betrayals. Rockstar really needs to start making team-killing carry bans (like if you betray three people in one game, you get a 24 hour ban. If you do it again, a three day ban, etc..).

By the way, if you see somebody with a name like "MrVicious" or "FrancisPiano", and they're level 10s, leave the game. They're team killing pricks.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty Re: What's with Level 10s who are team killers?

Post  Vicious Fox 8th September 2011, 6:38 pm

sorry
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

What's with Level 10s who are team killers? Empty Re: What's with Level 10s who are team killers?

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th September 2011, 7:04 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:sorry

It wasn't you was it? I specifically remember it was "MrVicious" and not "ViciousFox" or anything like that. And if it was you, what purpose does killing me over and over, in multiple games, serve?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 8th September 2011, 7:11 pm

Your first mistake was playing GTA IV Ranked.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2011, 7:36 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Your first mistake was playing GTA IV Ranked.
and for playing with friendly fire.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 8th September 2011, 7:54 pm

nah it is not me lol mr is my clan tag on cod4 4 and the vicious part made me laugh.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th September 2011, 8:02 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:Your first mistake was playing GTA IV Ranked.
and for playing with friendly fire.

I rarely ever get party leader, so others set friendly fire off (Usually they're just lazy, and leave it off).

And is there another way to rank up aside from ranked games?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2011, 8:13 pm

Nope.avi
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 8th September 2011, 8:19 pm

Have you been on xbox for approximately ten minutes? Don't complain to us.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th September 2011, 8:27 pm

So basically, if I want to unlock new levels, I have to play ranked.

And if I play ranked, I'll encounter these random team-killers.

And nobody knows why they team-kill.

And these people weren't so common when GTA IV first came out. Now they're half the people playing it. I've only started playing GTA IV since I joined this group, I haven't played it before then in a long time.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 8th September 2011, 8:40 pm

Well, I'm not saying that, I'm only level 3 in GTA multiplayer and I know how that works.

I'm asking you that you didn't already know about these people who troll games, even though I don't run into them. (I play DM when I want to rank, no possibility of TKing.)
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 8th September 2011, 8:47 pm

I usually cant even join a NOOSE match, like Jag, i'm rank 3 and usually get insta-kicked from the lobby, if we get past the lobby, i get team killed and then kicked, i guess only the top mlg harcore basementdwellers get to play NOOSE because they're rank 10...

Woah, unleashed some hidden bitterness there.

but in all seriousness, its a problem, but you have to deal with it... :/
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 8th September 2011, 8:50 pm

I only play deathmatch when I level up. Almost always some people. TDM is less likely to find enough people, and teams will be lopsided as shit. Even though I did take on a group of 6 with a random partner and won. (They were kind of focused on killing other stragglers)

I AM NO STRAGGLER THOUGH.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2011, 8:58 pm

I play noose all the time!
Well that and im level 6
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th September 2011, 8:59 pm

eh more people giving lvl 10's a bad name...

Alright over a period of 2 years, i've encountered this often, and there is a simple solution, so listen up;

- First off, get a team going with 3 people you know. It may sound like common sense, but it works charms.

- Play a game with only 3 ppl, not 4 or 2 (this doesn't really help with the lvl 10 problem, but you'll get more experience faster by completing the mission faster).

- Countdown in the 'Next game" lobby with your 2 other friends, to hit "A" at the same time. If you all have each other preferred and search for the next ranked room at the exact same time, there is a higher chance of being put together.

- Control the lobby: 2 ppl control a 3 ppl lobby, and once all 3 of you are in, you can always boot out the 4th. More often than not, 2 of you might get put together, but your missing one person. While the other person is searching, control the room with a friend, and boot out any 3rd person the second they join. Make sure you kick fast though, as if 2 ppl join, you'll need a 3rd vote to kick someone, and that can be a mind game. If this happens, put a kick on a lower level (like 0 or 1) or someone without a mic, if an option, and hopefully the other guy gets the memo. After 1 is kicked, instantly boot out the other. Repeat until all 3 of you are present.

- Make sure all your friends playing the game have a mic, communication is key.

- Although it is very tempting, DON'T waste time collecting the money the police drop. I've proven this before, you'll get more money faster if you just speed through the scenario asap.

- Strategy wise (sry getting a little off topic from OP), have 1 guy go for a chopper, while the other 2 get the 15 kills needed for Petrovic to exit the plane. Do not go far from the plane at all, and as soon as the chopper lands, get ready to get in immediately (petrovic is an idiot sometimes and likes to fall over or get out on the wrong side of the plane. If this happens, not much you can do, except cover him with surpressive fire at the police while he gets in the Heli).

- Always play on 'HARD' difficultly; you'll get more money.

To connect back to the OP, you won't have a lvl 10 issue if you don't play with random people and follow this strategy. IF you can't find anyone to play with, play with a couple randoms first, pick out who is good, invite to a party, explain what your doing, and hopefully he'll get on board. It is always good to have a dream team going, and set some record times while your at it!

eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 8th September 2011, 9:04 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:eh more people giving lvl 10's a bad name...

Alright over a period of 2 years, i've encountered this often, and there is a simple solution, so listen up;

- First off, get a team going with 3 people you know. It may sound like common sense, but it works charms.

- Play a game with only 3 ppl, not 4 or 2 (this doesn't really help with the lvl 10 problem, but you'll get more experience faster by completing the mission faster).

- Countdown in the 'Next game" lobby with your 2 other friends, to hit "A" at the same time. If you all have each other preferred and search for the next ranked room at the exact same time, there is a higher chance of being put together.

- Control the lobby: 2 ppl control a 3 ppl lobby, and once all 3 of you are in, you can always boot out the 4th. More often than not, 2 of you might get put together, but your missing one person. While the other person is searching, control the room with a friend, and boot out any 3rd person the second they join. Make sure you kick fast though, as if 2 ppl join, you'll need a 3rd vote to kick someone, and that can be a mind game. If this happens, put a kick on a lower level (like 0 or 1) or someone without a mic, if an option, and hopefully the other guy gets the memo. After 1 is kicked, instantly boot out the other. Repeat until all 3 of you are present.

- Make sure all your friends playing the game have a mic, communication is key.

- Although it is very tempting, DON'T waste time collecting the money the police drop. I've proven this before, you'll get more money faster if you just speed through the scenario asap.

- Strategy wise (sry getting a little off topic from OP), have 1 guy go for a chopper, while the other 2 get the 15 kills needed for Petrovic to exit the plane. Do not go far from the plane at all, and s soon as the chopper lands, get ready to get in immediately (petrovic is an idiot sometimes and likes to fall over or get out on the wrong side of the plane. If this happens, not much you can do, except cover him with surpressive fire at the police while he gets in the Heli).

- Always play on 'HARD' difficultly; you'll get more money.

To connecting back to the OP, you won't have a lvl 10 issue if you don't play with random people and follow this strategy. IF you can't find anyone to play with, play with a couple randoms first, pick out who is good, invite to a party, explain what your doing, and hopefully he'll get on board. It is always good to have a dream team going, and set some record times while your at it!

All Makes Sense And Reminds Me of the good ol' Halo3 Lone wolves Boosting.

Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th September 2011, 9:08 pm

I appreciate all the advice.

I just got rank 3 playing NOOSE today. I've played Deathmatch games before, but when I did I didn't get nearly as much as in NOOSE (I don't know how much you get for DM, but NOOSE gives 4500).

I might start playing DM anyway though, as NOOSE is getting boring. I usually just get in the little trolley thing and get a helicopter. Might be nice to have some variety.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 8th September 2011, 9:12 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:And nobody knows why they team-kill.
Lulz, man. It's all for the lulz. It's much funnier when it isn't happening to you.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th September 2011, 9:13 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I don't know how much you get for DM

you get 100 per kill, plus any money you pick up for dead players. Over 20-30 minute match, you can probably pick up near 5000 (50 kills) or more, but that is over 20+ minutes.

NOOSE is 4500 in 2 minutes (5 if you include loading time, setting up lobby, etc..), although it varies. NOOSE does get boring after awhile, so variety is a good thing if you don't want to get sick of the game or lose motivation faster.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention: Always play with the following settings;

- Friendly Fire - OFF
- Auto-Aim - ON
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2011, 10:20 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:And nobody knows why they team-kill.
Lulz, man. It's all for the lulz. It's much funnier when it isn't happening to you.
+1
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 8th September 2011, 11:24 pm

You mad?
*Insert Trollface.png*
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 9th September 2011, 12:42 am

Oh he be mad....
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 9th September 2011, 1:26 am

He be simmerin' with rage!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th September 2011, 4:26 am

It doesn't really make me too mad, it's just a minor annoyance. I just get team-killed, then leave that game for another before they can do it two more times. The only reason I was mad earlier was because of the abundance of them.

And I don't see how it could be very good for lulz, as almost nobody talks in that game. And after they kill them, they just leave. It's only really funny if they give a reaction or are noticeably annoyed by it. In this case, neither happens.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 9th September 2011, 7:42 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:And I don't see how it could be very good for lulz, as almost nobody talks in that game.
Well that isn't very sporting. I msg everyone I grief GG afterwords. My inbox is usually filled with death threats as a result.

NOTE: I only grief players who deserve it. And sometimes I'll mess with my friends.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum