Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance)

2 posters

Go down

TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance)

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th October 2011, 9:36 am

New Idea For a Military Tactics Team I would like to start up my own to run my own squad of troops if you think this would be a good idea please give me your Opinion

I will Pick Leader Based on Their Skill levels and there ability to communicate with the Team[center]
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty Re: TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance)

Post  KSI Quick Reload 14th October 2011, 5:56 pm

If you are Interested in joining please tell me your specility ( piloting ,rifles, snipers etc) than let me know, also still looking for co leaders if intrested let me know.
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance) Empty Re: TATR (Tactical Army Of The Resistance)

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 14th October 2011, 6:44 pm

well this might not go well be ill do it. Im mostly a riflemen
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down