Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox

+3
StatedColt1
Desert Sleepy
Silvatos.
7 posters

Go down

A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox

Post  Silvatos. 16th October 2011, 11:30 pm

I was thinking Maybe, So of the Video inclined, (namely tophat, and desert sleepy.)Could Get more Videos up of community games as well as just some of the community In general, (like red dead Poker nights or a game Walkthrough or guide) So discuss what we could do. (also I fixed my green line problem)
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty Re: A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th October 2011, 11:48 pm

I've been working on this. As of now, I've been trying to get music to use with the latest community game footage, but I haven't gotten it down yet. I'd also like to get some footage of Gears of War 3 Horde Mode, since that'll increase the hits tenfold.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty Re: A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox

Post  Silvatos. 16th October 2011, 11:51 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I've been working on this. As of now, I've been trying to get music to use with the latest community game footage, but I haven't gotten it down yet. I'd also like to get some footage of Gears of War 3 Horde Mode, since that'll increase the hits tenfold.
Yeah Gears 3 seems to be the Video View Hog as of now, But I still wanna get a Walkthrough of a Good Resident evil game, Obviously not 5, but maybe 4 or outbreak even though outbreak is kind of old.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 12:00 am

silvatos. wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:I've been working on this. As of now, I've been trying to get music to use with the latest community game footage, but I haven't gotten it down yet. I'd also like to get some footage of Gears of War 3 Horde Mode, since that'll increase the hits tenfold.
Yeah Gears 3 seems to be the Video View Hog as of now, But I still wanna get a Walkthrough of a Good Resident evil game, Obviously not 5, but maybe 4 or outbreak even though outbreak is kind of old.

Oh, come on, RE5 was fun. I was actually thinking about filming that as well just a couple hours ago, as it's a zombie game. My idea is to just show as much variety and as many games as possible, so people know Undead Xbox has more to offer than just GTAIV zombies. Show four players playing co-op on horde mode, then maybe cut to people playing Dead Island, make it seem like a really diverse community. Basically, make it seem more like just an overall fun community, and not solely a GTAIV zombies group.

If you do plan on going through with the walkthrough idea, go for it. I could do something like that as well, as I have a pretty good digital tape recorder and an accompanying USB cable. I'd just need to talk faster and more lively. My only advice would be that I'm not sure how many views a walkthrough of such old games would get, as there are already many available, and the fact that most people who are going to play through them already have.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 17th October 2011, 12:31 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
silvatos. wrote:

Oh, come on, RE5 was fun. I was actually thinking about filming that as well just a couple hours ago, as it's a zombie game. My idea is to just show as much variety and as many games as possible, so people know Undead Xbox has more to offer than just GTAIV zombies. Show four players playing co-op on horde mode, then maybe cut to people playing Dead Island, make it seem like a really diverse community. Basically, make it seem more like just an overall fun community, and not solely a GTAIV zombies group.

If you do plan on going through with the walkthrough idea, go for it. I could do something like that as well, as I have a pretty good digital tape recorder and an accompanying USB cable. I'd just need to talk faster and more lively. My only advice would be that I'm not sure how many views a walkthrough of such old games would get, as there are already many available, and the fact that most people who are going to play through them already have.
Maybe we should record some games together I have RE5 somewhere perhaps we could do a commentary/ walkthrough, I also Have Dead Island, And All the Dead Risings and addons.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 12:42 am

silvatos. wrote:Maybe we should record some games together I have RE5 somewhere perhaps we could do a commentary/ walkthrough, I also Have Dead Island, And All the Dead Risings and addons.

That would be a good idea, particularly if we can both simultaneously play the game, record it with capture cards, do the commentary over the microphones so that we're both on topic, AND also keep a recording device nearby. So we'd basically get two views of whatever game, but also have good quality commentary, instead of grainy Live voices.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 17th October 2011, 12:53 am

also Do you Have Red Dead Addons? I kinda wanna get a Red dead poker Game going.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 1:00 am

I think I do. I know I have Undead Nightmare.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  StatedColt1 17th October 2011, 1:26 am

awesome stuff dude

StatedColt1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  StatedColt1 17th October 2011, 1:26 am

Very Happy
awesomeness1569 wrote:awesome stuff dude

StatedColt1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty x-men not a bad game

Post  StatedColt1 17th October 2011, 1:37 am

i was playing the new x men game i think its ok not a bad game played it all the way to the end
so what do you guys think

StatedColt1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  StatedColt1 17th October 2011, 1:41 am

awesomeness1569 wrote:i was playing the new x men game i think its ok not a bad game played it all the way to the end
so what do you guys think
i am playing gta iv right now Very Happy

StatedColt1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th October 2011, 1:42 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
silvatos. wrote:Maybe we should record some games together I have RE5 somewhere perhaps we could do a commentary/ walkthrough, I also Have Dead Island, And All the Dead Risings and addons.

That would be a good idea, particularly if we can both simultaneously play the game, record it with capture cards, do the commentary over the microphones so that we're both on topic, AND also keep a recording device nearby. So we'd basically get two views of whatever game, but also have good quality commentary, instead of grainy Live voices.

I have RE5 too.... and can record my own voice at the same time. Actually we wouldnt have to record our own voice though as long as everyone was recording each others. WE could just overlay the audio so we can hear everyones voice
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 1:42 am

awesomeness1569 wrote: Very Happy
awesomeness1569 wrote:awesome stuff dude

...Okay? We didn't really post anything, but I'll take an awesome when an awesome is given. I notice that you have two posts, both of them in this thread. You should really make an intro thread in the meet and greet section, so the rest of the group can get to know you.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th October 2011, 1:43 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

I have RE5 too.... and can record my own voice at the same time. Actually we wouldnt have to record our own voice though as long as everyone was recording each others. WE could just overlay the audio so we can hear everyones voice

It's about quality though. We don't want to hear our voices played over live, as the quality is shitty. For a commentary, we need to record our voices with a separate device while playing the game (and also communicating with the rest of the team).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

A new kind Video Approach to Undead Xbox Empty look

Post  StatedColt1 17th October 2011, 1:45 am

go to thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7hdwt3ms2Y&feature=fvst so funny

StatedColt1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th October 2011, 1:49 am

Sleepy, if you're going to do some RE5 hit me up. Haven't done that in a while.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th October 2011, 1:50 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

It's about quality though. We don't want to hear our voices played over live, as the quality is shitty. For a commentary, we need to record our voices with a separate device while playing the game (and also communicating with the rest of the team).

I "can" but i have to use a internal mic on my laptop.

I plan on buying a mic just for recording though soon. Within the next coming months.

I can try and make it work though. Issue is though, long extended periods since its internal, i hear EVERYTHING around me. So we could play at night i guess and that would work.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 17th October 2011, 1:52 am

awesomeness1569 wrote:go to thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7hdwt3ms2Y&feature=fvst so funny

You quad post.... then go on about something not even related to the topic?

WTF bro. Please gtfo.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 17th October 2011, 2:07 pm

Didnt really read alot of the topic but me and a friend metion UX in this vid it was our first com so it isnt really that good
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 18th October 2011, 12:14 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

Desert are you still working on the GTA Cop War Video right now ?

KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th October 2011, 3:22 pm

Yeah. There are a couple in progress.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down