Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Gta4 Bootcamp Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Gta4 Bootcamp

+4
Eaglendia
KGBOOM
Pwnisher James
DJDemitri
8 posters

Go down

Gta4 Bootcamp Empty Gta4 Bootcamp

Post  DJDemitri 12th January 2012, 7:43 pm

I've been thinkin about a new gta 4 game type, however I'm not sure how popular it will be so I posted it here to see what people think.

Since people have been wanting to always drive, shoot, or fly like a 6ft badass on some games, so let's prove it. Bootcamp is where we have people have set competitions with helicopters, cars, bikes, and on foot of course.

I was thinking that we could plan out a combat and race version of each category. To put people on top of the leaderboards. I didn't know what we can do for cars and caus foot combat has guns and melee I thought we could use the arena for a type of demo derb and a last man stabding fight club, the bikes and helis however can shoot a lot better so I didn think it mattered much.

If people would actualy like this very basic outline I could post details OR if you don't tell me and say how we could make it better.
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Gta4 Bootcamp Empty Re: Gta4 Bootcamp

Post  Pwnisher James 12th January 2012, 7:59 pm

I'm not to sure about that to be quite honest, I think maybe a roleplaying tutorial would be good. Just because some people really don't know what to do.

I don't really know what to say about this one.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 12th January 2012, 8:27 pm

Either way with a good leader you could do it. I just thought of this cause a lot o people want to be pilots then I thought about everyonebeing able to show their skills in challenges, but RP training can be good too, like situations that people just mess up like being arrested or landing a heli properly and such, is that what you ment?
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 12th January 2012, 8:38 pm

DJDemitri wrote:Either way with a good leader you could do it. I just thought of this cause a lot o people want to be pilots then I thought about everyonebeing able to show their skills in challenges, but RP training can be good too, like situations that people just mess up like being arrested or landing a heli properly and such, is that what you ment?

Maybe even to RP such things like squad based RP (combat RP). Or even better, Combat/Action RP, without people mistaking it for deathmatch?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th January 2012, 9:22 pm

KGBOOM wrote:Maybe even to RP such things like squad based RP (combat RP).

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th January 2012, 9:26 pm

Eaglendia wrote:

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 12th January 2012, 11:22 pm

Eaglendia wrote:

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 12th January 2012, 11:55 pm

What are you even... Is I a bad idea or what? I can't tell it's just the overused office joke
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 13th January 2012, 12:34 am

KGBOOM wrote:
DJDemitri wrote:Either way with a good leader you could do it. I just thought of this cause a lot o people want to be pilots then I thought about everyonebeing able to show their skills in challenges, but RP training can be good too, like situations that people just mess up like being arrested or landing a heli properly and such, is that what you ment?

Maybe even to RP such things like squad based RP (combat RP). Or even better, Combat/Action RP, without people mistaking it for deathmatch?

No no no, I was kinda saying it as a joke to be brutally honest. But in all seriousness, some people really need to learn HOW to ROLEPLAY.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th January 2012, 1:20 am

We could do a proper robbery with hosteges and SWAT and teach people you are a hostage not a hero, or that every robber isn't a baddass who gets away Scott free and killing the hostages (unless it goe good with a story), or tell that every swat doesn't jump out o a heli in the yard and storm the building...
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th January 2012, 1:45 am

DJDemitri wrote:We could do a proper robbery with hosteges and SWAT and teach people you are a hostage not a hero, or that every robber isn't a baddass who gets away Scott free and killing the hostages (unless it goe good with a story), or tell that every swat doesn't jump out o a heli in the yard and storm the building...

Goddamnit, those embedded music things are really fucking annoying if I have tabs open. Anyway....

In all the Cops/Robbers style roleplays I've played, the robbers rarely ever get away, so I think it actually kind of works out. The only time I've escaped is when Dilmynster was driving and went into the subway, and I hid from the cops among the hobos in that homeless encampment. In like, 9 other runs from the police, I was captured or killed every time.

If anything, the cops should be taught that they can't ever shoot from speeding cars in the middle of a city, or at least not with residential buildings and businesses within range. On the beaches or something, sure. Other than that, they probably use almost too much restraint.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 13th January 2012, 1:46 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:

Goddamnit, those embedded music things are really fucking annoying if I have tabs open. Anyway....

If anything, the cops should be taught that they can't ever shoot from speeding cars in the middle of a city, or at least not with residential buildings and businesses within range. On the beaches or something, sure. Other than that, they probably use almost too much restraint.

The music player scared me shitless.

As for the other bit in the quote, that's sort of what i was trying to say
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th January 2012, 6:12 pm

I like your idea Boom, now that I think about it some people need to practice minor trafic stops too and small crimes like mugging and robbery and not just killing and shooting, on both sides of the law
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 13th January 2012, 6:15 pm

DJDemitri wrote:I like your idea Boom, now that I think about it some people need to practice minor trafic stops too and small crimes like mugging and robbery and not just killing and shooting, on both sides of the law

Now thats something I can actually agree with. I would rather see small time crime rather than huge fucking exploits. Along with Cops, instead of waiting for someone to get killed, park your patrol car on a major intersection and start speed trapping.

It's all about your imagination, think smart and make it happen.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th January 2012, 6:53 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:
DJDemitri wrote:I like your idea Boom, now that I think about it some people need to practice minor trafic stops too and small crimes like mugging and robbery and not just killing and shooting, on both sides of the law

Now thats something I can actually agree with. I would rather see small time crime rather than huge fucking exploits. Along with Cops, instead of waiting for someone to get killed, park your patrol car on a major intersection and start speed trapping.

Whenever in the games though, they always complain about "random crimes" and prefer we do bigger crimes and try to start a storyline. I still think a lot of the random stuff is fun.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th January 2012, 7:04 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Pwnisher James wrote:

Whenever in the games though, they always complain about "random crimes" and prefer we do bigger crimes and try to start a storyline. I still think a lot of the random stuff is fun.

In that case we should practice a mob type play style which leads me to what I've complained about before, organazation, a don with a family and corrupt cops would make a fantastic game.
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th January 2012, 7:18 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:I would rather see small time crime rather than huge fucking exploits. Along with Cops, instead of waiting for someone to get killed, park your patrol car on a major intersection and start speed trapping.

Lol. You make it sound like every LRP game hosted has little to no story-line. Which is highly false. Cops don't sit around and wait for someone to die and swarm the area of their death, they do traffic stops, they do speed traps, and there as hell is small crime. A lot more then "huge fucking exploits".
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th January 2012, 7:35 pm

i agree with kiwi.

Also this idea sounded cool... but now this sounds like LRP coupled with Mil sim.

Lets not go there. Trust me on this one. I have a small amount of experience with mil sim and its not fun. Its an excuse to yell at people so that you can feel like you're important on xbox.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th January 2012, 7:57 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:i agree with kiwi.

Also this idea sounded cool... but now this sounds like LRP coupled with Mil sim.

Lets not go there. Trust me on this one. I have a small amount of experience with mil sim and its not fun. Its an excuse to yell at people so that you can feel like you're important on xbox.

No no this is not military despite the name, Bootcamp was just a metaphor for training, this was actually jet an idea for challenges I originally had, but this is open for all ideas, so far its just talking how to train people to RP, what's your Idea if you don't like this stuff...
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum