Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Why not an Airsoft Topic?

+8
Pwnisher James
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
FoundDa Kiwi
VrAzZLe Meister
Desert Sleepy
Zwytch
SlashmanG
12 posters

Go down

Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty Why not an Airsoft Topic?

Post  SlashmanG 13th January 2012, 2:54 am

being now the proud owner of four airsoft guns I'm really starting to get into the wonderful sport of airsoft. I figured since many others play airsoft on the site, that we should have an airsoft topic to talk about our guns, storiesand even have discussions on possible purchases. So lets start with who plays. Post a reply if you play and maybe give a little background on why you play and the guns you use. it's up to you of course.
lets see where this goes eh?
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Why not an Airsoft Topic? Empty Re: Why not an Airsoft Topic?

Post  Zwytch 13th January 2012, 5:15 am

This is why
Airsoft Sucks paintballs better lol
i dont mind ether but i thing paintball more fun and gives u a bigger rush becuse u can get pretty hurt
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 13th January 2012, 5:27 am

Zwytch wrote:This is why
i dont mind ether but i thing paintball more fun and gives u a bigger rush becuse u can get pretty hurt

I'm not going to start an argument with you, but why would you post on this topic if you don't like it's subject? OUT
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 13th January 2012, 5:46 am

Why not an Airsoft Topic? Bbdamage2

A big ball moving slowly hurts. A small ball moving 600fps does damage.
U was hit in the head by a paintball. Didn't hurt. I've seen bbs lodged inside people's heads (skin).
Don't think airsoft doesn't hurt.
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th January 2012, 7:07 am

Having played both, though in an unprofessional manner, I can say that neither should hurt too bad. The rush should be in the competition, not in the fear of being injured.

With paintball, I just played with some friends at some sort of course thing. We just used rented guns and masks, and had a lot of fun. Some "pros" offered to play with us. That wasn't so fun, as they seemingly couldn't tell when they hit somebody forty or so times, and also had their nearly rapid fire guns, while we had the real basic semi auto, clunky rental guns, with the handles slippery with paint. Anyway, it was real enjoyable, albeit very, very hot that day.

As with airsoft, I've owned a few of them. My dad got me a spring pistol for Christmas about four years ago. After that, I got an electric M16 like machine gun, which was really cool, albeit inaccurate. I bought a friend of mine a semi-auto electric pistol for his birthday, and then I got a spring rifle thing. There's an old churchyard in our neighborhood. For a while, there was an abandoned church there, but they tore it down (shame- it would have been awesome to use). Now there's a decent sized round field there, with a couple trees in the middle, a big trench like ditch on one side, an outcropping of trees behind the ditch, and trees basically fencing us in on all sides. We'd have one person with the pistol and rifle, and the other with the machine gun. One person would play "defense", and the other "offense", and they'd have to move up the empty road into the churchyard. It was really fun. Before that, we had played an extensive game of it just around our street. We both had like full camouflage on, and it was fairly dark, and moderately rainy (not like a total shit-storm, with thunder and lightening, light enough that you wouldn't constantly feel like you're being pelted by the rain, but heavy enough to get you soaked pretty quickly). There was a big, thick forest behind my house, with like leafy grass up to mid calf level, and plenty of trees and bushes and such. We played a couple rounds back there, barely able to even find each other, but then moved up to playing in and around my backyard (back when I still had a pool and deck to hide behind. It had been an awesome night, but that was like three or four years ago. Most recently, I had played with a friend of mine who lives fairly far away (like a 40 minute drive). He had a mostly open backyard, a couple big trees. It was fenced in though, and there was a small shed in a corner. We were able to climb from the fence onto the shed, so it pretty much went down like that. One person on the shed, the other trying to maneuver around the yard unscathed. We also played in some big nearby park. There wasn't much there, but there was a large, open section, with a couple trees scattered throughout, and ditches on both sides. That was like two years ago, and since than the M16 and pistol have broke, and I think the rifle may have though I'm not sure. He did get me a replacement shotgun thing though, which is still in working condition.

I've been considering playing again, if any of my friends were interested. I like that it doesn't break the bank, and can be played pretty much anywhere, since it doesn't leave much of a mark. Also, it can be played on a whim, since all you need is the guns and ammo, and it doesn't often hurt too bad (though enough to be noticeable).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 13th January 2012, 7:10 am

I'd rather take a hit from a paintball, over a +400 fps projectile.....

Last edited by VrAzZLe Meister on 13th January 2012, 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 13th January 2012, 7:14 am

SlashmanG wrote:

I'm not going to start an argument with you, but why would you post on this topic if you don't like it's subject? OUT
mate i was joking i dont mind any of them i used to play airsoft and then moved over to paintball both are good and i could get up pics of injurys of paintballs but i cba to and i have been hit in the head a few times in the back so theres no mask bit there trust me it hurts and yhh i like both i no airsoft is good and cheep well some are
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th January 2012, 12:08 pm

Zwytch wrote:Airsoft Sucks paintball's better
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 13th January 2012, 1:43 pm

Zwytch wrote:
SlashmanG wrote:

mate i was joking i dont mind any of them i used to play airsoft and then moved over to paintball both are good and i could get up pics of injurys of paintballs but i cba to and i have been hit in the head a few times in the back so theres no mask bit there trust me it hurts and yhh i like both i no airsoft is good and cheep well some are

I took a paintball to the nads last year, i couldn't walk right for a week. bad times. Prefer Paintball over Airsoft still
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2012, 3:15 pm

i own a spring pistol (the clip broke thaks to my wonderful cousins) and im going to get an electric g36c soon with christmas money
me and a couple of my friends play every once in awhile
me and my friend with a thompson faced a guy with a sniper and one with a shotty i borrowed an ak-47 we played at an abandoned barn the other team was defending. we charged up to the barn hearing the bb fly over my head we went into the barn like we were military sweeping through but as i walked past a stall and barely escaped a point blank shotgun to th face(even though it hit my friend) and i charged the sniper
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 13th January 2012, 6:21 pm

Unfortunately due to this site that I'm on (AirsoftCanada), I'm unable to participate with them until I'm 19 years of age. I haven't bought any guns yet, but It's not like I'm not going to.

I'm actually planning on making a C8 Carbine for airsoft, If you don't know what I'm talking about...look it up.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th January 2012, 7:28 pm

I own an M16A1 Vietnam (Full metal) 360fps, Electric

&

M1911 (Full metal) Gas blowback, 400 fps.

Heres probably the best story i have.

A while back at the airsoft place i went to (Poseidon Airsoft) we had a rare gametype we played. It was called manhunt.

The rules were simple.

1: A four man team with semi-automatic firearms are being hunted

2: Said team can use any means to eliminate the opposing force.

3: The opposing force may use any weapons.

4: The opposing force consists of anyone who is not part of the four man team, no matter how large that makes the force.

So this is how the story goes....

It was a very hot summer day, we had been playing since 10am. We wanted to have one more major game before 60+ people went their separate ways to head home. We decided we would play manhunt. Most didn't own semi-auto guns and therefore couldn't be part of the hunted, I however owned my 1911.

Once everyone was chosen for the team it ended up being a three man sniper team... and me. I had a 1911 so i decided it would be best if i just went off on my own for the game. Keep in mind that the area we play in is around 25 acres.

Once the game began I immediately did the one thing everyone expects, i ran like fucking hell into the woods to try and find a nice spot to set up an ambush point. This didn't work. The road i was by had a group of about 10 people coming down it and i was only 20ft off the road in a bush. I thought i had made it outa that situation just by staying calm and waiting them out... but then they turned and began to walk right towards me. I did the only thing i could think of doing, lay down enough fire to suppress them long enough for me to get to cover.

Thankfully it worked. The owner was hit and went down, the others sprayed wildly into the woods trying to hit me. No one managed to land a hit.

I was now down to two mags. I knew i couldnt get into another situation like that or i would surely run out of ammo so i decided i would head toward the main town and get into a fox hole and wait for someone to pass. I managed to make it there undetected. I sat down in it for about ten minutes so that i could catch my breath and attempt to plan out my next move. I decided upon taking the outside edges of the field where they were heavily wooded.

While walking through the brush i managed to get spotted by one of my teammates who through the thing brush couldnt tell who i was. We had a nearly 5 minute stand off firing blindly at each other until we managed to shout at eachother who we were.

Unfortunately the other team heard this and began heading in our direction. We decided our best bet would be break off and head in opposite directions. He headed deeper into the woods in his gilliesuit literally crawling past the opposing team undetected, while i sprinted like a kenyan through the woods being fired at by them.

Once i made it to the town though the game ended. An hour and a half of tailing us and from time to time getting dropped by us and we only lost a single man.

All in all the score was around 15 - 1, and it was a great way to end the day.

I know im not the best writer or story teller but i enjoyed writing this. This was probably one of the most intense games i ever played just because i knew the entire time, someone was hunting for me and more than likely was pretty close by.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th January 2012, 7:32 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I'd rather take a hit from a paintball, over a +400 fps projectile.....

So a paintball that weighs alot more going only 300 - 350 fps?

I've played both, and still play both. Paintball hurts more imo because of the fact that the paintball just has more weight to it.

BB's only sting a little.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 13th January 2012, 7:40 pm

Paintball=funner in arenas and one time deals.

Airsoft= funner in larger groups with larger and realistic battlegrounds. Generally harder to find a place to rent good equipment from.

@Slashman, the reason why these people have those injuries and you don't see that in paintball is because people are idiots and don't wear protection when playing Airsoft, thinking that a bb won't do anything. You can get worse injuries in paintball.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th January 2012, 7:46 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Paintball=funner in arenas and one time deals.

Airsoft= funner in larger groups with larger and realistic battlegrounds. Generally harder to find a place to rent good equipment from.

@Slashman, the reason why these people have those injuries and you don't see that in paintball is because people are idiots and don't wear protection when playing Airsoft, thinking that a bb won't do anything. You can get worse injuries in paintball.

This.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 13th January 2012, 8:23 pm

I'm sure that you've heard this comparison before,
but paint ball vs airsoft is just COD vs BF.

Think about it. Airsoft, as meat shield stated, is more realistic and is played with larger groups of hardcore gamers.
Paintball is just show up, grab a gun and shoot people.
That and paintball fields are small while airsoft fields can be miles wide

Soo let's not argue, we all have different opinions and we most likely won't agree.
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 13th January 2012, 9:06 pm

I had an AK anda shotgun, and would play at a failed college where the windows wer border up, so we could get in easy, the red team would attack and try to push from the first floor up to the roof, we would have officers on both teams and we would capture anyone we coul sneak up on or could outnumber,

My most memorable time was whm my friend would be on the roof sniping and would call ou recycled guys and where they would come in as eel shoot officers hiding in the bush,

My favorite part about that was we captured three out of eight guys one beingand officer and were at a standoff wen they breached the room, it was intense, but our support arived and capturedand killed 4 of the guys who were at a standoff with us
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 14th January 2012, 12:03 am

oh another game i played with 40 ppl
we did a defend the white house 5 v. 35
they had a large boarded up shed to defend while the 35 have to rush a lightly dense forest area
i was armed with my friends electric ak and a dinky little spring pistol
when we started we all went with the plan "if we all charge they cant shoot us all" needless to say it failed everyone got split up and we lost three all ready i managed to slide to a nearby hedge and then i got a signal from another to cover for him. 2 of the enemies aimed out the same window and i got 1 but my guy got fucked over. so i attempted to crawl up to a closer pine tree halfway there i look up from my army crawl and see bb's dropping in a line right in front of me. i barely rolled away and had to run across the field with bb's on my heels. i finally made it to cover behind a haystack wall with 4 guys behind it and caught my breath. by that time they only lost 2 guys and we were down 20. me and one other guy somehow(seriously dont know how we weren't spotted) snuck up on the shed and blind fired inside the shed. that ended the game there. and hugs went all around.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 14th January 2012, 12:15 am

I remember also taking my AK and wedid a ww1 trench war game an what happened was washout and duck ad they would shoot and duck, people hit dropped to the ground and medics had to drag them away... Unless the medics were shot, anyway I threw a smokegrenade into the trech they were using which was a gas, and we were able to charge the other team and take everyone hostage, there was a camp they setup that hada few leaders in them andthey put up a fight, but we tackeled them and "exicuted" them where we just threw them literally in the trench and unloaded on them, they begged to not be shot but it was too much funto stop
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 14th January 2012, 7:28 pm

SlashmanG wrote:I'm sure that you've heard this comparison before,

Think about it. Airsoft, as meat shield stated, is more realistic and is played with larger groups of hardcore gamers.

Soo let's not argue, we all have different opinions and we most likely won't agree.

this is true

i personally lean towards paintball the compact fields are very fun and intense
also i own my own gun which gives me the edge over others

i have also shot a black guy in the penis from about a yard away and mad two 12 year olds cry

Why not an Airsoft Topic? Fuck_yea_in_hd_by_crusierpl_re_sharenator_is_growing_s900x773_120811_RE_Holy_fing_f-s900x773-189625
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 14th January 2012, 8:09 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote:
SlashmanG wrote:I'm sure that you've heard this comparison before,

this is true

i personally lean towards paintball the compact fields are very fun and intense
also i own my own gun which gives me the edge over others

i have also shot a black guy in the penis from about a yard away and mad two 12 year olds cry

Why not an Airsoft Topic? Fuck_yea_in_hd_by_crusierpl_re_sharenator_is_growing_s900x773_120811_RE_Holy_fing_f-s900x773-189625
Sadly i was not there all 3 of the time lol cloakey you wanna go some time soon ish
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum