Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Kony 2012! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Kony 2012! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Kony 2012! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Kony 2012! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Kony 2012! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Kony 2012! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Kony 2012! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Kony 2012! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Kony 2012! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Kony 2012! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Kony 2012! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Kony 2012! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Kony 2012!

+24
Jagdgeschwader
andrew
VrAzZLe Meister
IW INTERVENTION
. ADestroyer360
Cloakey100
snowwolf1996
MagicMan313
Made in Finland
MrKurt2012
Garquin
DeadApe
eegleindia
eaustinn36
A Groovy Tophat
HorseDick.MPEG
Pwnisher James
oO Coggy Oo
bman4782
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
Dexta117
Jakekola
Ryanhw12
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kony 2012! Empty Kony 2012!

Post  Ryanhw12 6th March 2012, 11:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&list=LLOupcJcOlvrwZeY_0yCEFqw&index=1&feature=plpp_video
Watch it and spread it we need people to know about this.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Kony 2012! Empty Re: Kony 2012!

Post  Jakekola 7th March 2012, 12:46 am

Save the Children!
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 7th March 2012, 12:58 am

I saw this in PhillyD's show today. Was going to post it on here but you beat me to it.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th March 2012, 11:07 am

Three minutes in, all I can think is "I don't give a fuck about your son, tell me what this is about already"

EDIT: Eight and a half minutes in, and I still don't know who "Kony" is.

EDIT: Fifteen seconds later and they finally mention him. Jesus. It would have been much more tempting to watch had they just got to the subject early.

EDIT: Much better after the eight minute mark. Starts off entirely too slow for a YouTube video/30 minute "movie".
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 7th March 2012, 3:45 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Three minutes in, all I can think is "I don't give a fuck about your son, tell me what this is about already"

EDIT: Fifteen seconds later and they finally mention him. Jesus. It would have been much more tempting to watch had they just got to the subject early.

EDIT: Much better after the eight minute mark. Starts off entirely too slow for a YouTube video/30 minute "movie".

You are a bad person -.-
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 7th March 2012, 4:14 pm

Dexta117 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:Three minutes in, all I can think is "I don't give a fuck about your son, tell me what this is about already"

You are a bad person -.-

More like a realist.

I'm not that interested in this, what happens overseas happens, and if it creates some aura of "Yeah! Freedom!" then good for you guys, I'll be playing FarCry.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th March 2012, 4:23 pm

Dexta117 wrote:You are a bad person -.-

I just don't like watching other people try to show off their kids, which is what accounts for the first part. As for the other two, they were on how long it took for the movie to tell me what it was actually about, since I couldn't "read ahead of the movie" due to the lack of a description. And the final thing I said was just mentioning that eight and a half minutes before getting to the subject of the video is entirely too long for a thirty minute YouTube video. Sure, have an intro and maybe some brief background on the narrator if you must, but not nearly a third of the video spent on it before getting to the subject.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Kony 2012! Empty KONY 2012

Post  bman4782 7th March 2012, 5:18 pm

Please take just 30 mins. of your life to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 7th March 2012, 5:21 pm

Merged your thread with this one, bman.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 7th March 2012, 5:34 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Merged your thread with this one, bman.

thanks cog, didnt realize someone beat me to it

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 7th March 2012, 8:14 pm

Just fucking give up some of your time and watch the video, it's not all about yourself.

KONY 2012 - Make him Famous
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  HorseDick.MPEG 7th March 2012, 8:15 pm

Another thing they could do is raise enough money to get me a gun and a plane and i'll take care of it.
HorseDick.MPEG
HorseDick.MPEG
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th March 2012, 9:37 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:

You are a bad person -.-

More like a realist.

I'm not that interested in this, what happens overseas happens, and if it creates some aura of "Yeah! Freedom!" then good for you guys, I'll be playing FarCry.

Lmao.

In all seriousness though i agree with Apoc on this one.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th March 2012, 10:29 pm

I watched the video, and have heard of this before. While for the most part I can't really force myself to care about stuff that I don't care about, I do hope they catch the guy. It would make the world a little bit better, and bring us one step closer to being able to gripe about petty things without having to worry about somebody chiming in with "Well at least you aren't starving in Africa".

When I heard of this before though, I thought I had heard about it happening in Sudan or Darfur or something. Don't remember hearing about Uganda (but then again, my memory isn't 100% perfect).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th March 2012, 11:43 pm

How did I know they were going to market something in the end... well, it is for a good cause.

Anyways, watched the whole video, here is my impression:

Started off a little slow, but I believe the beginning was necessary to set up the background for the whole thing. No doubt that Koni needs to be stopped, as his crimes are crude. However, that being said, there will always be injustice in this world.

How many people know about Koni? Few. But, how many people here on UX have heard of Vincent Otti? Well, based on the video, he is #2 on the list. My point is, is that you could take out Koni, but then there will be a new #1, or someone else to take his place. It is injustice, but you can't "eliminate" these kind of people; they will always be there.

Look at Syria right now: 7,500 dead in under a year. This is just one example of more violence in the world. That, and, I highly doubt Koni is the only person doing this (he is just the only one getting attention at the moment), but once he is gone, someone will definitely take his place.

So, what to do.. nothing? Perhaps not; it is a major issue, but at the same time, throwing money at the problem won't bring world peace.

The only thing in the video I disagree on is that if you take out Koni, all is well (that, and at 24:50 the word "propaganda" was mentioned while showing pictures of Mercedes and Audi Evil or Very Mad ). If you take out Koni, all might be well for a brief moment, but someone else will come to power. If we are serious about fixing this, it has to be a full effort; you need to fundamentally change the country (or in this case continent) to have better security and resources to counter it, otherwise it will just slip back to its old state soon enough (once the US leaves). The problem is that we (the US) can definitely not afford to do something like that.

So, in summary, do I support capturing Koni? Yes, but this one action won't change much long term.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 7th March 2012, 11:55 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:How did I know they were going to market something in the end... well, it is for a good cause.

Started off a little slow, but I believe the beginning was necessary to set up the background for the whole thing. No doubt that Koni needs to be stopped, as his crimes are crude. However, that being said, there will always be injustice in this world.

How many people know about Koni? Few. But, how many people here on UX have heard of Vincent Otti? Well, based on the video, he is #2 on the list. My point is, is that you could take out Koni, but then there will be a new #1, or someone else to take his place. It is injustice, but you can't "eliminate" these kind of people; they will always be there.

Look at Syria right now: 7,500 dead in under a year. This is just one example of more violence in the world. That, and, I highly doubt Koni is the only person doing this (he is just the only one getting attention at the moment), but once he is gone, someone will definitely take his place.

So, what to do.. nothing? Perhaps not; it is a major issue, but at the same time, throwing money at the problem won't bring world peace.

The only thing in the video I disagree on is that if you take out Koni, all is well (that, and at 24:50 the word "propaganda" was mentioned while showing pictures of Mercedes and Audi Evil or Very Mad ). If you take out Koni, all might be well for a brief moment, but someone else will come to power. If we are serious about fixing this, it has to be a full effort; you need to fundamentally change the country (or in this case continent) to have better security and resources to counter it, otherwise it will just slip back to its old state soon enough (once the US leaves). The problem is that we (the US) can definitely not afford to do something like that.

So, in summary, do I support capturing Koni? Yes, but this one action won't change much long term.

This^
No matter how many terrorist leaders you eliminate, there will always be someone to take their place.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 8th March 2012, 1:26 am

Yes guys, remember, every post you make about how much you care and want to help saves one child. Bring this man to justice by demonstrating how caring you are as a person and posting it on your Facebook.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th March 2012, 2:07 am

Courtyard Droll wrote:Yes guys, remember, every post you make about how much you care and want to help saves one child. Bring this man to justice by demonstrating how caring you are as a person and posting it on your Facebook.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 8th March 2012, 2:17 am

Jakekola wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:How did I know they were going to market something in the end... well, it is for a good cause.

This^
No matter how many terrorist leaders you eliminate, there will always be someone to take their place.

Well you still might as well try and take out the "terrorist" leaders. I mean it is better doing something than doing nothing.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th March 2012, 2:24 am

Kony 2012! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT36EfqjWerT4BcB-nj6SsfJ6abNsfhT3xsN1QOYEiRr9Se2oRdqg
Kony 2012! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGre3YD9v8htzNp9I3xBJa6IYOt4nmxzEVRKLcD6dG1e4o9e-xXA

There you go

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 8th March 2012, 2:35 am

Kony 2012! 42900111
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th March 2012, 2:46 am

Kony 2012! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtCFUhADrCiPkVrbIQTbOVDM0T5HTMmKi0fdZTKbtxsDB3MpiE

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 8th March 2012, 5:30 am

Derp derp, let's all just hop aboard another bandwagon, I'm an inspired activist! I'm just going to post this on my Facebook! I'm so fucking awesome, I've probably saved like, twenty kids already!

What? You said that I didn't give a shit about Uganda kids before that video? You're silly! I've always been a supporter for those little African kids!

@ Dexta: You mean act like you're doing something productive towards the cause, rather than leaving it alone?

I don't seem to notice the distinction in doing something, and not doing something in this cause.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 8th March 2012, 6:10 am

1: Honestly, I didn't give a shit about the little African kids because I didn't know they were being taken by some douchebag and being forced to be either sex slaves or child soldiers.

2: Doing something is just talking about it so that it doesn't stay unnoticed, thus possibly leading to more action being taken against this guy and hopefully stopping him. Not doing something is pretty much what you are doing, "Herp, derp... I am not a sheep so I am not going to follow this stupid bandwagon shit. I am just going to ignore it because it doesn't affect me."

Well maybe you guys that aren't going to join the "bandwagon" can go fuck yourselves, I mean at least the people who are posting this shit and talking about it are trying to be helpful in anyway they think they can be. Just because you are heartless pricks doesn't mean you can go shitting on stuff other people are talking about.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th March 2012, 8:04 am

Posting on facebook does not make you helpful it makes you look like a idiot.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next