Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included)

+4
WestHybrid 360
ApocalypseVVolf.
VrAzZLe Meister
Desert Sleepy
8 posters

Go down

American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included)

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th March 2012, 8:31 pm

Admittedly, that topic title is a bit cheap of me, but it's perfectly accurate. I do gun down three Canadians in the above video (ApocalypseVVolf, Vrazzle Meister, and Ultimate Pete17) and I do say it's kind of self defense. Apoc was mistaken for a zombie, so I accidentally shot him. Vrazzle doesn't even seem to get shot by me in the video, but apparently his face moved in front of my gun while I was shooting a large amount of zombies. Ultimate Pete was being mobbed and shanked up nice and good, and I was trying to shoot the zombies off of him. He was already so obviously doomed, that nobody even noticed that it was actually my bullets that did the finishing touches on him until I watched the video over in movie maker. Basically, it was all an accident. Also, at the beginning it shows another round of the same scenario (Long Way Down) going wrong, in much less detail (just shows the initial helicopter fuck-ups and the end).

On the bright side....

The second video is another double feature, this time a success story. Both halves are Diplomatic Immunity, the first half normal and the second on Hardcore. The normal half is actually fairly entertaining to me. It features ApocalypseVVolf wrecking the zombie team's shit, earning a total of 70 kills (second place was me with 44 kills, 26 less). It's also got some nice up-close and personal moments near the garden section, and several players run out of ammo (I run out of ammo for the SMG and Assault Rifle). The second half is on Hardcore Night, and I was on shotgun duty. ApocalypseVVolf again dominated the round, earning significantly more kills than any other player. It's not quite as thrilling to me as the first time around, but it has it's moments.

Anyway, hope you all (anyone who still bothers watching these videos) enjoyed the videos. By the way, sorry about the weird screen size. It was a fuck-up with the capture card software, which I've since fixed. Newer videos should be in genuine HD, and should be normally sized.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty Re: American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included)

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 24th March 2012, 9:15 pm

I recommend you stick with a knife. Very Happy
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty Re: American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included)

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th March 2012, 5:20 pm

On one hand, I'm dead. Thoroughly dead.

On the other hand, fuck yeah.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 25th March 2012, 5:26 pm

I can't believe this shit.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th March 2012, 5:34 pm

Westhybrid 360 wrote:I can't believe this shit.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 25th March 2012, 5:50 pm

The only good Canadian is a dead one.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 25th March 2012, 7:28 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Westhybrid 360 wrote:I can't believe this shit.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

In reference to the people saying it in the game.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th March 2012, 7:38 pm

Oh, right. I remember laughing my ass off as we went down the stairs to two people simultaneously shouting "I CAN'T BELIE-I CAN'T BELIE-I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!"
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 25th March 2012, 7:41 pm

Could we get a custom insult for Sleepy where he shouts "STARS'N'STRIPES" everytime he kills someone?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th March 2012, 10:04 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:The only good Canadian is a dead one.

I love you too Slacker.

Forgot the entire game was just me making fun of the black guy saying "I can't believe this shit!".

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

American guns down three Canadians, claims self defense (Video Included) Empty All About The Pistols!

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th March 2012, 4:35 am

Brand new development: "All About The Pistols!"

It's the latest video I've made. This one features two rounds of pistols only gameplay, the first on "Refueling" ("Night at the Museum" was done prior to this, so weapons were still on pistols only), and the second on "Hell's Highway". It should also be noted that the first half was recorded by my last capture card, and the second was recorded by my new capture card, and the difference is noticeable. I still haven't fixed the box problem, but I'll work on it soon. Also of note, the "Refueling" footage is the last of the footage on my old capture card that I wanted to make into a video, so now I can clean about 400 GB of old videos of my hard drive (I wasn't sure whether or not the "delete auxiliary files" option it provided would delete all files or just the ones selected, so I hadn't hit it fearing that it may delete all my not used yet footage).

Hope you enjoy it!
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th March 2012, 11:22 am

Thanks for the share, I enjoyed these.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 26th March 2012, 6:33 pm

Slacker has a point.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum