Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
RvB Season 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
RvB Season 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
RvB Season 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
RvB Season 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
RvB Season 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
RvB Season 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
RvB Season 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
RvB Season 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
RvB Season 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
RvB Season 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
RvB Season 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
RvB Season 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

RvB Season 10

3 posters

Go down

RvB Season 10 Empty RvB Season 10

Post  snowwolf1996 28th May 2012, 6:05 pm

chapter one is going to be released in five hours

EDIT: there you go for the lazy asses who don't want to look it up
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=4962&v=more

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 28th May 2012, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

RvB Season 10 Empty Assuming this is a general discussion thread

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th May 2012, 8:59 pm

I'm not really into the over the top Japanese-esque kung-fu CGI stuff. I liked it when they had to rely on what they could do in game and with very occasional photoshop. Now they can just write it and send it off to their animator and let him do everything. It's almost all action now. I watched a couple episodes of season 9, and the non-CGI parts just felt like filler or something until they got back to the freelancers and the CGI. And I don't really find the show that funny anymore. I think my favorite season would be Reconstruction. It had plenty of great action done without really silly looking CGI, and some of the jokes may have been funny as well. I remember feeling good when I finished watching Reconstruction. Everything after that has just felt "Okay" to me.

One thing that does look good is the scene where the "Mother of Invention" is shooting a couple of Longswords in space. All CGI space battles would be A-Okay with me, since you'd have to do something really ridiculous to make those seem silly. Also, just feel I should point out that since the show seems to take its plot pretty seriously, ridiculous over the top action doesn't fit the tone. So you can't really say "It's a comedy show", since the fighting certainly isn't intended to be comedic (most of the time at least).

I've been meaning to watch the rest of season 9 anyway. I'm just hoping it'll be out on YouTube though, since Roosterteeth has an annoying tendency to put 30 second ads at the beginning of all one to six minute videos on their site.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

RvB Season 10 Empty Re: RvB Season 10

Post  WestHybrid 360 28th May 2012, 9:00 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I'm not really into the over the top Japanese-esque kung-fu CGI stuff. I liked it when they had to rely on what they could do in game and with very occasional photoshop. Now they can just write it and send it off to their animator and let him do everything. It's almost all action now. I watched a couple episodes of season 9, and the non-CGI parts just felt like filler or something until they got back to the freelancers and the CGI. And I don't really find the show that funny anymore. I think my favorite season would be Reconstruction. It had plenty of great action done without really silly looking CGI, and some of the jokes may have been funny as well. I remember feeling good when I finished watching Reconstruction. Everything after that has just felt "Okay" to me.

One thing that does look good is the scene where the "Mother of Invention" is shooting a couple of Longswords in space. All CGI space battles would be A-Okay with me, since you'd have to do something really ridiculous to make those seem silly. Also, just feel I should point out that since the show seems to take its plot pretty seriously, ridiculous over the top action doesn't fit the tone. So you can't really say "It's a comedy show", since the fighting certainly isn't intended to be comedic (most of the time at least).

I've been meaning to watch the rest of season 9 anyway. I'm just hoping it'll be out on YouTube though, since Roosterteeth has an annoying tendency to put 30 second ads at the beginning of all one to six minute videos on their site.

QUIT RUINING MY GOD DAMN DAY.

sincerely,
Westhybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th May 2012, 9:04 pm

Westhybrid 360 wrote:QUIT RUINING MY GOD DAMN DAY.

sincerely,
Westhybrid 360

Just feel I should note that I'm not saying the show is bad or anything. I'm just saying that I'm not into the style of action they use.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum