Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap!

2 posters

Go down

New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap!

Post  Super Mega King 31st May 2012, 2:45 pm

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay minimum $1 to get steam keys for the games.

Pay $8 to get the games with a lock on them.

There's literally no reason not to do this.

In comparison, latest steam prices:

Amnesia - $20
Psychonauts - $5
Limbo - $4
Superbrothers - $8
Bastion - $15
Braid - $10
Super Meat Boy - $15
Lone Survivor - $10

Total: $87

To get all the games, you need to pay about $8. Pay $8 to get $87 worth of games.

It's literally 91% off.

Last edited by Super Mega King on 8th June 2012, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty Re: New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap!

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st May 2012, 4:33 pm

So could I literally enter in 0.01 in the custom price thing?

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 31st May 2012, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap! Empty Re: New Humble Bundle! Get Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Amnesia, Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion cheap!

Post  Super Mega King 31st May 2012, 4:33 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:So could I literally enter in o.o1 in the custom price thing?

Yep! Though you have to pay at least a dollar for steam keys.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st May 2012, 4:34 pm

What does having the Steam keys do?

EDIT: Screw it, I'm going to pay over 1.00 so I don't have to do the human verification thing. I hate those things so much.

Paid 2.50 out of guilt.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st May 2012, 4:51 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:What does having the Steam keys do?

EDIT: Screw it, I'm going to pay over 1.00 so I don't have to do the human verification thing. I hate those things so much.

Paid 2.50 out of guilt.

Steam keys allow you to redeem and install the game on Steam.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 8th June 2012, 9:42 pm

Bump! They've added three games to the bundle: Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Lone Survivor. if you already bought the bundle just go to your unique download link and it's there

this is literally the best deal of all time
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th June 2012, 11:40 pm

Now I don't feel so bad about spending 2.49 more than I had to.

Thanks for telling everybody about this by the way. This is a good deal.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 8th June 2012, 11:54 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Now I don't feel so bad about spending 2.49 more than I had to.

Thanks for telling everybody about this by the way. This is a good deal.

No problem!
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum