Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Video Contest: Favorite Video Game!

+10
Flasktoss55
Desert Sleepy
VrAzZLe Meister
sgt zombie23
snowwolf1996
DeadApe
Meatshield718
bman4782
Garquin
Super Mega King
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Contest: Favorite Video Game!

Post  sgt zombie23 8th July 2012, 2:57 pm

I'm lazy can i have until July 12th
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Contest: Favorite Video Game!

Post  Super Mega King 9th July 2012, 11:27 pm

I have no problem extending the deadline as long as people actually need that time.

Is anyone other than Desert working on a video?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 10th July 2012, 12:30 am

I have the video pretty much finished i just need to go back and fix a couple things this was a bad week to work on this for me.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 10th July 2012, 5:38 pm

Could i have a extra day i need to rerecord everything
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 10th July 2012, 5:40 pm

yes
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 11th July 2012, 10:17 pm

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th July 2012, 8:26 pm

Ran into a slight snag with the audio recording (someone kept having to saw through apparently a mile or so of sheet metal). Anyway, I'm all done with that part and the recording now, I just need a bit more time to finish editing all the audio and video. Sorry about pushing the deadline, but I'd rather not give up on this. I've put a considerable amount of work into it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 14th July 2012, 6:47 pm

I want to see your video, Sleepy! C'mon, brutha!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th July 2012, 6:56 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:I want to see your video, Sleepy! C'mon, brutha!

Very close to done. I think I may have written a little too extensively about the story, so there's a lot of audio and video for me to edit.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th July 2012, 2:25 am

So, um...
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 19th July 2012, 2:38 am

Yeah, Sleepy?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 19th July 2012, 2:40 am

Yeah sleepy whats up with that
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th July 2012, 2:41 am

Yeah, sorry about this. I underestimated how long it would take. It should be ready by 7/20 at the latest. If not, then I'm probably going to have to flunk out or something.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 19th July 2012, 2:42 am

You've got until Sunday. No more extensions, alright?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th July 2012, 2:43 am

Super Mega King wrote:You've got until Sunday. No more extensions, alright?

That's definitely long enough. I'm still aiming earlier than that, though.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 19th July 2012, 2:44 am

Here that? Old man Mega King is putting his foot down. He's had enough of your tardiness.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd July 2012, 3:21 pm

It is, finally, complete. Pulled an all-nighter finishing this video up. I've definitely never done quite this much editing on something before; had to capture all of Halo 2, as well as moments of glitching and such. All footage used is my own, though some of the multiplayer background footage is from the idle screen (still technically recorded by me, though, as it's on the disk). Sorry ahead of time for both the overall sloppiness and the awkward narration. I'm not exactly an expert speaker, and I had to do the narrations sort of quickly, in between times when a saw wasn't being used (I briefly mention this saw in the video, and it's audible for a second).

Again, sorry about the lateness of it all. And also, sorry ahead of time if the length is a bit overly long. For some reason, I found it easiest to go over everything while simultaneously doing a bit of a plot summary, though it isn't all just summary. There are several moments in what appears to be a long plot summary where I stop to bring up certain game mechanics. Either way, hope the finished product isn't too painful to watch, and maybe someone else will feel the same nostalgia for it that I feel. Features a very corny ending.

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd July 2012, 4:26 pm

Contest Closed!

The Judges will now begin to evaluate the videos. One of them is out of town and will return Wednesday, so expect the final winner to be announced after that!
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum