Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

A minecraft/forum roleplay idea

2 posters

Go down

A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty A minecraft/forum roleplay idea

Post  Silvatos. 9th July 2012, 2:20 am

Hello Everyone, The Past couple of days me and Drt have been tossing around ideas of a medieval roleplay for Minecraft on the xbox. So I don't want to necessarily bore you with every little detail right now, or even game dates, so I'm going to give you the general concept of the game. Players from the forums here will form Kingdoms, a Kingdom can range anywhere from 2-8 players and you must have a suitable home for all your team mates. The game will cycle with attack, diplomacy, and build phases. Each player on a team will be assigned a role, 1 leader, 4 soldiers Max (more on this later), 3 Builders/miners, 1 maximum rogue/thieves and 4 Hunter/Farmers
Build phases will be a certain amount of time based upon your population and classes of your population, Most of the OOC and diplomatic parts of the game will be handled here or in party chats, which will decide war phases (if there is one that session), rinse and repeat on the same map on the same or different session.
From a technical stand point the game will work like this:
-In a build Phase I will host the game and a person/group will join the game, one team will be allowed at a time to search around and/or build for a certain real world time. Each other team will also be given time, again based upon your people and their classes.
-In an Attack phase I will host the game, and your four soldiers(defenders) will Join the game and 4 attackers ( me and three other players possibly) and soldiers will duke it out, a 9 item spoil goes to the victor.
-You win an attack phase by eliminating all opposing soldiers, or soldiers fleeing their stronghold.

Thoughts/Feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

A minecraft/forum roleplay idea Empty Re: A minecraft/forum roleplay idea

Post  peanut butter60 9th July 2012, 7:07 am

That sounds pretty fun. The only thing I find strange is the warfare idea. Wouldn't it be better to directly attack the enemy player in session? Although people would have the chance of losing their houses and other structures, that would be how it would've been. That is my only major concern.

And if this is for the PC version of minecraft, perhaps we could designate skins for the opposing teams.
peanut butter60
peanut butter60
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 9th July 2012, 1:35 pm

This is for the xbox360, and the combat system is working like that because of the technical standpoint of having multiple Kingdoms of up to 8 people in a game, it works best that way, but we may come up with better ideas for that system.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum