Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!!

+4
VrAzZLe Meister
Desert Sleepy
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
8 posters

Go down

ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!!

Post  snowwolf1996 9th July 2012, 6:16 pm

So i was just reading Finlands new scenario and an idea popped in mah head
Bloody Mary
4-5 survivors (not sure)
1 shotgun
1 smg
2-3 glocks
Area: Steinway beer garden
10-15min. (not sure again)
the survivors guard the bar for at least 8-13min. (fuck my unkowingness) and when
it hits 2min. left they have to attempt to escape the bar and find a four door car to escape in. So feedback to make it better please and please remember this as a thought bubble. I also understand that this is like certain scenarios butt fuck it.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!! Empty Re: ANOTHER NEW SCENARIO!!!!!

Post  eaustinn36 9th July 2012, 6:50 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:So i was just reading Finlands new scenario and an idea popped in mah head
Bloody Mary
4-5 survivors (not sure)
1 shotgun
1 smg
2-3 glocks
the survivors guard the bar for at least 8-13min. (fuck my unkowingness) and when
it hits 2min. left they have to attempt to escape the bar and find a four door car to escape in. So feedback to make it better please and please remember this as a thought bubble. I also understand that this is like certain scenarios butt fuck it.

It is a location we haven't been to yet, but I think it should be a little more than a "defend and evac" situation.

Here is my idea to spice it up (again, completely a suggestion, if you don't like it that is fine): Since it is in a bar, it could take place like a drunken bar fight. The survivor team would be larger (maybe half the lobby?), but restricted to their fists. So the survivor team has a chance, the zombies would also be restricted to fists (or if still too hard, maybe just kicking?). The evac would proceed still as normal. To further accommodate, the "time" settings might have to be tweaked as well. Thoughts?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 9th July 2012, 6:53 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:So i was just reading Finlands new scenario and an idea popped in mah head
Bloody Mary
4-5 survivors (not sure)
1 shotgun
1 smg
2-3 glocks

It is a location we haven't been to yet, but I think it should be a little more than a "defend and evac" situation.

Here is my idea to spice it up (again, completely a suggestion, if you don't like it that is fine): Since it is in a bar, it could take place like a drunken bar fight. The survivor team would be larger (maybe half the lobby?), but restricted to their fists. So the survivor team has a chance, the zombies would also be restricted to fists (or if still too hard, maybe just kicking?). The evac would proceed still as normal. To further accommodate, the "time" settings might have to be tweaked as well. Thoughts?
HOLY SHIT TEN TIMES BETTER!!!!!!!
THIS...THIS IS WHY HE IS ADMIN!!!
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th July 2012, 7:13 pm

That's a cool idea, but I think even with zombies restricted to kicking the survivors wouldn't last long. I'd say the zombies get only fists, and the survivors get knives to balance it. The reasoning being that bar patrons could be carrying knives, or if not could break bottles and effectively have improvised knives. Should be noted that I only say survivors-knives/zombies-fists because I think it's the only way it could end up balanced.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 9th July 2012, 7:16 pm

Everybody gets a bottle to throw at the zombies
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 9th July 2012, 7:20 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:That's a cool idea, but I think even with zombies restricted to kicking the survivors wouldn't last long. I'd say the zombies get only fists, and the survivors get knives to balance it. The reasoning being that bar patrons could be carrying knives, or if not could break bottles and effectively have improvised knives. Should be noted that I only say survivors-knives/zombies-fists because I think it's the only way it could end up balanced.

If the scenario gets far enough as to go to testing phase, then we could try both options. I think the fists/kicking could work (no knives necessary), IF there are further restrictions (like, for example, zombies can only "walk" the first 3-5 mins). The survivor team would also be larger as well. I expect a few survivors to die of course, but I believe a few will make it through. The only way to find out is testing it, probably next zed night if everything else checks out.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 9th July 2012, 7:23 pm

i probably won't make it to see it blossom...damn...
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th July 2012, 7:24 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:If the scenario gets far enough as to go to testing phase, then we could try both options. I think the fists/kicking could work (no knives necessary), IF there are further restrictions (like, for example, zombies can only "walk" the first 3-5 mins). The survivor team would also be larger as well. I expect a few survivors to die of course, but I believe a few will make it through. The only way to find out is testing it, probably next zed night if everything else checks out.

I just think that the zombies will quite easily be able to get survivors into inescapable punch-volleys, so I think the only thing potentially keeping anyone alive is numbers. As long as there are survivors to watch your back, they can intervene and save you from the mobbing. Even with half survivors, as soon as like two or three die, it'll get exponentially easier for the zombies to mob the survivors. When there's like three survivors left and eight zombies, the round is just over. There's no possible way the survivors can make it in that situation.

I'm just trying to elaborate on why I think knives will be needed.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 9th July 2012, 7:54 pm

Add a bartender that throws molotov cocktails at everybody.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th July 2012, 8:27 pm

Or just a bartender with a shotgun. Seriously, is "shotgun under the counter" not like the most cliché (in a good way) thing ever?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th July 2012, 8:31 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Or just a bartender with a shotgun. Seriously, is "shotgun under the counter" not like the most cliché (in a good way) thing ever?

As cool as that sounds, it's pretty much a guaranteed Kill All Sons of Bitches for the bartender.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 10th July 2012, 5:52 pm

I think we can combine all of the ideas when testing.

Temporary proposal:

7 survivors - 1 shotgun, 1 molotov, 2 knives, 3 fists.

9 zombies - Restricted to walking first 3 mins, can run in final 7 mins; restricted to kicking only for first 5 mins, can use fists for final 5 mins.

15 mins, 5 setup, 10 fighting (evac with car at 2 mins)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 10th July 2012, 6:26 pm

I think its all good but take away the running and punching restrictions for the zombies otherwise it will be way too easy, I mean, you have a shotgun, it shouldn't be hard at all. Note: Shotgun should be a pump.

Want to spice it up? One of the survivors is the "designated driver." If he dies, game over. He also must drive the evac vehicle.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th July 2012, 6:31 pm

DeadApe wrote:Note: Shotgun should be a pump.

I don't really think that the pump shotgun is inferior. It holds the same amount of ammo, and just forces the survivor to go through it in a way more collected way. People using the auto shotties run out of ammo much, much faster, cause they usually panic and just fire shot after shot whenever they get swarmed. The pump shotgun also does noticeably more damage.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 10th July 2012, 6:33 pm

I think it depends on the situation and in this situation the zombies are going to be doing a lot of wave tactics where they group up and all run in at once. That combat shotty is all about crowd control, on the other hand the pump isn't as quick.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 10th July 2012, 6:38 pm

And most importantly, what kind of a bartender has a combat shotgun?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th July 2012, 6:48 pm

Maybe bartenders in Oakland?

Just saying that the pump shotgun is superior. It'll take maybe five seconds to clear out all the zombies with it, and you'll use less ammo.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 10th July 2012, 7:03 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:
Bloody Mary
4-5 survivors (not sure)
1 shotgun
1 smg
2-3 glocks

HOLY SHIT TEN TIMES BETTER!!!!!!!
THIS...THIS IS WHY HE IS ADMIN!!!

I like snowwolfs better.

But as far as evac we could do something different. How about we have evac start a little early but have a bike pick 1 person up for evac at a time.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 10th July 2012, 7:27 pm

DeadApe wrote:I think its all good but take away the running and punching restrictions for the zombies otherwise it will be way too easy, I mean, you have a shotgun, it shouldn't be hard at all. Note: Shotgun should be a pump.

That is why testing will be crucial. Keep in mind the bar is very small, so a close quarters rush could be very overwhelming, especially for a whole 8 minutes (10-2 mins) of staying in the bar.

DeadApe wrote:Want to spice it up? One of the survivors is the "designated driver." If he dies, game over. He also must drive the evac vehicle.

Agreed, sounds good.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicness 4 Free 10th July 2012, 9:24 pm

I like the idea i think at this rate we will have plenty of new things to try out at zombies night.
Epicness 4 Free
Epicness 4 Free
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicness 4 Free 10th July 2012, 9:27 pm

Made in Finland wrote:And most importantly, what kind of a bartender has a combat shotgun?
Well think about it in Shaun of the dead they had a rifle hanging on the wall that they used.
Epicness 4 Free
Epicness 4 Free
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum