Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download

+2
Meatshield718
Mander A1
6 posters

Go down

Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download

Post  Mander A1 7th September 2012, 1:16 pm

Hey guys, if you happen to be interested in the Hunger Games at all I made a map that you can download. The links and explaination on how to download Xbox Minecraft maps are all in the Youtube description. Cry was almost in this trailer, but unfortunately, due to technical errors on my behalf, I had to reshoot the scene. Thanks for being available anyways Cry! Hope you guys like the trailer!

Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty Re: Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download

Post  Meatshield718 7th September 2012, 2:04 pm

This really makes me wish I had minecraft on Xbox as well. haha

I know there are lots of members here that have it though, so someone "lets play" this thing, yeah?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download Empty Re: Minecraft Hunger Games Trailer and Download

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th September 2012, 3:20 pm

Nice vid, nice map, cool idea.

Gunna download it and try it soon as i locate my flashdrive
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 7th September 2012, 4:52 pm

u should add 'May the odds be ever in your favor favour' at the end
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th September 2012, 6:42 pm

Very cool.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 7th September 2012, 8:26 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote:u should add 'May the odds be ever in your favor favour' at the end

Haha, nice, I like it.
Mander A1
Mander A1

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 7th September 2012, 9:34 pm

Mander A1 wrote:
CLOAKEY100 wrote:u should add 'May the odds be ever in your favor favour' at the end

Haha, nice, I like it.

Aww, add it as just text in the sky using stone or something above the players heads in the start. that'd be really cool.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 23rd September 2012, 8:40 pm

And here's my perspective of a match on this map, if any of you are interested:

I try to keep my vids a little different from all the other Hunger Games vids out there by having some sort of introduction for each of the tributes, that way it lets the viewer get to know each a little, and therefore make the games a bit more interesting, since their death will mean a bit more than just a name popping up on the screen. That's my intent anyways. Hope you like it!
Mander A1
Mander A1

Back to top Go down

Post  Biglog168 24th September 2012, 11:56 pm

NICE! I wish I had a xbox :/
Biglog168
Biglog168
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum