Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters)

+16
eaustinn36
mboddz751
Made in Finland
Jagdgeschwader
VrAzZLe Meister
FoundDa Kiwi
Super Mega King
MrKurt2012
El Mexi Can 915
ApocalypseVVolf.
snowwolf1996
A Groovy Tophat
Eaglendia
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
sgt zombie23
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters)

Post  sgt zombie23 10th October 2012, 12:20 pm

Really? Has nobody made a halo 4 topic yet?

Bam! Go! Discuss!

Are you getting halo 4?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty Re: Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters)

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th October 2012, 12:45 pm

I'm halfway through that video, and absolutely I'm buying it now. I was buying it as soon as I saw that mech and the magnet feature. THANK FUCKING GOD FOR THE MAGNET FEATURE. I remember how frustrating it is to try and make tiny adjustments up and down just so that you can walk onto a ramp smoothly. And now, as this guy said:

Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Palett10

Fuck yes, I wrote about that for like an entire page in the other Halo 4 Topic. And multiple Forge Worlds, including one in space? Hell. Yes. I'm so excited for this now.

EDIT: Unpaused and started watching for less than 50 seconds. THERE'S A DELETE EVERYTHING BUTTON! YES! It's so goddamn annoying going through maps forever and deleting all the shit on it, then having to save an empty variant so I won't have to do it again later.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters) Empty Re: Halo 4 (length of title requires at least ten characters)

Post  Meatshield718 10th October 2012, 2:20 pm

I'm still worried about Custom games because Reach kind of ruined them a bit. There weren't many creative game modes at all. Like. Ever.

Oh also, please no global voice chat on infection. KTHX
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th October 2012, 2:50 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:I'm still worried about Custom games because Reach kind of ruined them a bit. There weren't many creative game modes at all. Like. Ever.

Huh? There's literally thousands of customization options, even more than Halo 3. It's just that nobody ever wants to play them. I'd be more worried about matchmaking playlists.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 10th October 2012, 2:52 pm

preorder @ gaemstop
power 2thaplayers
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 10th October 2012, 3:33 pm

So.... Like... if any of the forge maps are big enough i think we can finally do good HRPs

just sayin
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 10th October 2012, 3:35 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:I'm still worried about Custom games because Reach kind of ruined them a bit. There weren't many creative game modes at all. Like. Ever.

Huh? There's literally thousands of customization options, even more than Halo 3. It's just that nobody ever wants to play them. I'd be more worried about matchmaking playlists.

...Did you even like, play Reach customs? They took out so much stuff from Halo 3, but made forge itself better. Even removing VIP and Alpha zombie kinda ruined a lot of the funnest customs I played ever. >.>

Every reach map I ever played was Zeds, that teleport map with the really fast vehicles going down a hill, or some variant of TDM. That's it. Nothing else was made other than the UNSC ship building pissing contest.

** EDIT ** Is Invasion back? That was the funnest thing about Reach. I wish more people made good Invasion maps.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 10th October 2012, 3:42 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

...Did you even like, play Reach customs? They took out so much stuff from Halo 3, but made forge itself better. Even removing VIP and Alpha zombie kinda ruined a lot of the funnest customs I played ever. >.>

Every reach map I ever played was Zeds, that teleport map with the really fast vehicles going down a hill, or some variant of TDM. That's it. Nothing else was made other than the UNSC ship building pissing contest.

** EDIT ** Is Invasion back? That was the funnest thing about Reach. I wish more people made good Invasion maps.

wanted to make more invasion maps for Reach, no one ever wanted to help or test them so ya...
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th October 2012, 4:09 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:

I played plenty of Reach custom games (though only on split screen, since nobody online seems to like playing custom games). I didn't notice anything that got worse from Halo 3. Any options I remember Halo 3 having, I remember Reach having (as far as being able to customize player traits and starting weapons and gamemodes). I didn't even notice VIP was gone. I don't recall people playing anything on Halo 3 that they can't on Reach (aside from VIP I guess), but on Reach there's infinitely more options when it comes to zombie maps, more customization options, and firefight and invasion. The only thing I miss from Halo 3 is Firebomb grenades.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 10th October 2012, 4:24 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

wanted to make more invasion maps for Reach, no one ever wanted to help or test them so ya...
I loved invasion, made me play the fuck out of it
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 10th October 2012, 6:38 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

wanna help me.. plz :]
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 10th October 2012, 6:49 pm

Meh.

My plan is still the same, I'll let you people buy it and tell me how it is. That's a cash saver right there.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 10th October 2012, 7:39 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

wanna help me.. plz :]
If my hotspot allows me sure, but you've gotta catch me when i'm on
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 10th October 2012, 11:18 pm

I wanted to make a topic but everyone just assumes it's going to be bad instead of doing some research. I'm definitely getting this launch day. Terrorops and I are going to play lots of matchmaking when it comes out
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 12th October 2012, 3:31 am

Eaglendia wrote:preorder @ gaemstop
power 2thaplayers

I agree with this man.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th October 2012, 5:38 pm

I think these are all good additions to Halo. Game also looks great, gunna more than likely get it.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 13th October 2012, 5:46 pm

After watching that video, it really looks much more like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty than the classic Halo I've come to love.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th October 2012, 6:28 pm

Super Mega King wrote:After watching that video, it really looks much more like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty than the classic Halo I've come to love.

They aren't "bad" changes though. Its still Halo, and plays like Halo.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 13th October 2012, 6:35 pm

Looks like call of duty now I have to buy it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 13th October 2012, 6:37 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:After watching that video, it really looks much more like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty than the classic Halo I've come to love.

They aren't "bad" changes though. Its still Halo, and plays like Halo.

The video you posted looks like a CoD game with Halo aesthetics.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th October 2012, 6:38 pm

God damn it. If there's one thing I fucking HATE about Call of Duty and Battlefield Multiplayer, it's the killcam (or the look at who killed you cam in BF). Fuck damn it. Another irritating thing is the ceaseless stream of points. The endless "Headshot"s appearing on screen and shit like that. That looks like it'll get annoying. And do you really get extra points for a fucking rocket kill?!

At first I was a bit pissed looking at the map. I thought they did the cold color palette shit AGAIN. Then I saw the second map, and felt reassured. And the shotgun''s new look is the shit.

Overall, the game looks sexy, particular on that second map where the sun's out. But god damn it, why did they have to bring in stereotypical Call of Duty elements? Not just the killcam, but the endless fucking points and shit on screen and whoopdie fucking do you got a single kill better give you a specific award based on how exactly you got it. And the announcer is jabbering nonstop. I want to like this game, but it looks so far like if I play the multiplayer, the maddening amount of shit on the screen and in my ears is going to make me want to eat a gun. Seriously, I like the game, and I could get over the killcam, but for god-sake, I won't be able to stand all the shit on screen. It's just too much, and I have a feeling that 343 won't give us an option to turn it off (not on purpose, just don't think it'll occur to them). God damn it, why does a tiny element like this have to fuck the game so royally?

A Groovy Tophat wrote:They aren't "bad" changes though. Its still Halo, and plays like Halo.

They sure as shit are bad changes if you don't like that "much". It's like they want to make people believe they're some sort of professional athlete or something, like their game is being aired on TV. I can't imagine a relaxed game of it anymore, now it just hearkens to CoD's multiplayer, which is endless sprinting and dropping and aiming down the sights and sprinting and throw grenade in the air and sprinting and drop aim shoot sprint sprint sprint medals rewards shit flashing in your face.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 13th October 2012, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th October 2012, 6:40 pm

Super Mega King wrote:The video you posted looks like a CoD game with Halo aesthetics.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 13th October 2012, 10:22 pm

Yeah, gotta say I hate killcam, especially in Halo. The gametype they showed looks like it added some fun spin on to domination. Dunno, I'm kinda iffy about the entire thing because I really don't have fun on CoD.

Still looking forward to possible custom game stuff at least? Really this is the defining factor on whether or not I get the game. It's by far my favorite thing.

The single player should be fun too. I've always enjoyed Halo single player.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 13th October 2012, 10:31 pm

People mostly skip killcams anyway, so it's really not a big deal.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th October 2012, 11:01 pm

DEM GUNSHOTS

Why can't guns sound like...you know...

That.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum