Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?

+19
Desert Sleepy
sgt zombie23
ABigSoggy Wafle
Made in Finland
Garquin
Jagdgeschwader
Slacker Hero
Cloakey100
. ADestroyer360
ApocalypseVVolf.
snowwolf1996
lamboman1342
eaustinn36
bman4782
VrAzZLe Meister
nK FaTaLiiTY
A Groovy Tophat
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?

Post  DeadApe 27th October 2012, 5:21 pm

Freakish storm going to hit the east coast on Monday. Anybody else going to be getting hit?

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/tropics-scenarios-us-threat-20121022
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty Re: Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?

Post  MrKurt2012 27th October 2012, 5:40 pm

I believe we get hit here, but its only going to be a lot of rain no snow.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? Empty Re: Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th October 2012, 5:56 pm

Already raining here pretty bad.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 27th October 2012, 6:09 pm

Not yet, but its coming our way soon
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th October 2012, 6:31 pm

Yeah apparently theres going to be a ton of flooding in my area which really sucks because my house tends to flood. Definitely going to have to put all my shit on higher ground since I'm in the basement. Just got this computer, don't want to lose it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 27th October 2012, 6:44 pm

Yup, but I believe here we're just getting hit by just the edge of it.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 27th October 2012, 7:07 pm

I heard New York will get hit most. It might curve down to Toronto too but hopefully not. We don't have any sandbags or protection for stuff like this.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 27th October 2012, 9:57 pm

Damn, i'm in the red zone.

Despite that though, I think coastal areas are more in danger than inland in WNY. Rained today, but idk if that was a result of the storm or not.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th October 2012, 11:35 pm

So much fucking rain. Its been pouring so bad i cant see out my windows for the last 8 hours.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  lamboman1342 28th October 2012, 12:08 am

I am so glad that I live in the midwest. Nothing bad ever happens here! except for tornadoes,... and drought, ... and fires, and shootings...

Well anyways, tomorrow will be lovely weather in Colorado!
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 28th October 2012, 12:31 am

and here i was thinking being in my cozy michigan would save me...at least i am not getting the brunt of it and my heart goes out to those that are(Metaphorically)
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th October 2012, 12:40 am

WEST SIDE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Nope. Not today nature, not today.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th October 2012, 1:28 am

While I've never encountered a hurricane, there was a slight drizzle in my town all day today, so I can relate.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 28th October 2012, 8:58 am

We dont get hurricanes, but we also dont get summer
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th October 2012, 1:07 pm

Subways and Metro North are closing at 7pm and I work until Midnight.

There's a chance I'll get fucking stuck at work tonight.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th October 2012, 1:59 pm

I'm sure if you call your bro and tell him your twisted and your caught in a real twister because theres a twister outside he will probably come bail you out.

But yea work closed (today would have been my last day), subway closed, school closed tomorrow.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th October 2012, 2:08 pm

Man, you guys are pansies. If there was an earthquake and a hurricane here, I'd just do what I always do and punch it. That'd show them who's boss.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th October 2012, 2:17 pm

My fucking college just called me Five times to tell me all classes were cancelled tommorow..........I Don't even fucking go to college

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th October 2012, 2:20 pm

Hahahahahhahah
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th October 2012, 2:26 pm

What is it with you guys and Hurricanes?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th October 2012, 5:55 pm

You guys have giant trolls, we have hurricanes.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 28th October 2012, 6:59 pm

I am already underwater.
8ft+ waves, full moon, 45 mph winds, and I am getting on train to go back to Philly which will probably fall right off the fucking track since it's made of cardboard and wind sails. It only cost me $8.75 one way so shouldn't complain.

My hometown (I visited for the weekend) is already a cluster fuck and has mandatory evacs for anything with-in 12 blocks of water. Most of the streets were underwater today from the leaves clogging the storm drains and the full moon flooding everything and the storm didn't even hit yet.

I can only imagine NYC and LBI are the same way.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th October 2012, 7:09 pm

Things haven't started yet, but tomorrow its supposed to be bad. They shut down all trains and buses and evacuated a couple of areas.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 28th October 2012, 7:11 pm

Good luck over there, your going to need it.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th October 2012, 7:25 pm

Going to be really bored over the next two days. Totes magotes down to play any games with anybody or do w/e. Just hit me up.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum