Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Top 5 most offensive games ever made

+3
KZ Powned
Desert Sleepy
eaustinn36
7 posters

Go down

Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty Top 5 most offensive games ever made

Post  eaustinn36 23rd January 2013, 3:16 am

Don't ask me how I found this, but considering we are all about games here, and it is somewhat recent, figured I'd post it. I had no idea most of these even existed, and some are only a few years old.

Don't click spoiler if you are easily offended.
Spoiler:

Thoughts?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty Re: Top 5 most offensive games ever made

Post  Desert Sleepy 23rd January 2013, 3:37 am

Eh. The first three aren't that bad. I guess having fat chicks as the low tier targets in the first game might make fat chicks mad, but otherwise it doesn't seem "offensive" so much as "taboo". As for Custer's Revenge, it's a bit too silly to be taken seriously today. The JFK one? Who still cares today? Really, are we not over the JFK shooting?

The Rapelay game - I actually saw an article on that before that went into pretty disturbing detail on the plot and how a lot of it seems to center on raping some family (including way underage children) for revenge or something. Very graphic stuff, and I'd agree it more than earns it's place on an "offensive" list. The last thing people with rape fantasies should be doing is indulging them with something like that.

As for Columbine Super RPG, out of all of them it actually looked like the most fun of the games. Not saying I'm not super eager to go play it, but I guess all the Chrono Trigger videos I've been watching have left me with a good impression of those types of games. However, I can definitely see how a lot of people would find it offensive.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Top 5 most offensive games ever made Empty Re: Top 5 most offensive games ever made

Post  KZ Powned 23rd January 2013, 4:18 am

eh i think they forgot postal but regardless these are all pretty bad, i for one love video games but hell we are never gonna be able to have violent ones if we keep allowing rape sims and mass shooting sims, im all for free speech but even i know that society will not allow this shit

regardless i think the jfk one is kinda funny, just because you can now say, SEEEEEE he made the shot !!
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 23rd January 2013, 11:26 am

What Sleepy said. Except for Rapelay. Played it, lol.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 23rd January 2013, 6:21 pm

Rockstar really takes their work to the next level
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 26th January 2013, 10:31 am

lol JFK reloaded, and how was bonetown offensive? i mean it looked stupid but i can't see how someone would look at it and go "How dare they make this game!".
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th January 2013, 10:36 am

ztron wrote:lol JFK reloaded, and how was bonetown offensive? i mean it looked stupid but i can't see how someone would look at it and go "How dare they make this game!".
Millions of people managed to get offended by sub-softcore alien sex in ME1, soooo....
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 26th January 2013, 7:12 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
ztron wrote:lol JFK reloaded, and how was bonetown offensive? i mean it looked stupid but i can't see how someone would look at it and go "How dare they make this game!".
Millions of people managed to get offended by sub-softcore alien sex in ME1, soooo....
Yeah I guess, seems these days people get offended over fucking anything.
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 26th January 2013, 10:19 pm

ztron wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:
Yeah I guess, seems these days people get offended over fucking anything.

punny.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum