Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN]

+3
A Groovy Tophat
DeadApe
El Mexi Can 915
7 posters

Go down

E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN]

Post  El Mexi Can 915 22nd February 2013, 6:41 pm

This is the new official thread for the UX/EHole minecraft server. I'll keep this post updated with important information about the server so be sure to check it out from time to time. I'm currently looking into adding mods to the server but as of now there aren't any. If anybody has a mod suggestion, please post it. Bukkit is what I plan on using to get most of the mods.

Everyone thank Slacker for Donating $20 to this month's bill. I'll have a donator list below along with billing info/dates.

E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] XjpQj60
Coodinates x:250 y:63 z:330

Server IP
192.210.234.67:25865

Whitelisted
Spoiler:

February 1/21-2/22
-ElMexiCan915 $20

March 2/22-3/24
-Slacker $20

Server Rules
1. No griefing
-This includes damaging other player's property, stealing, burning down forests, etc

*Note: PvP is allowed
-Friendly fire is on so technically you can kill each other but since this is a community server I don't recommend it

Server Properties
Survival
Normal difficulty
15 player slots
PvP
Nether
Random structures
NPCs
Animals
Monsters

Last edited by El Mexi Can 915 on 22nd March 2013, 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty Re: E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN]

Post  El Mexi Can 915 13th March 2013, 11:00 pm

I updated the server to the new Redstone Update which is version 1.5
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN] Empty Re: E-Hole Minecraft Server Updated to 1.5 [DOWN]

Post  DeadApe 13th March 2013, 11:27 pm

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now I just need to learn how to make stuff.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th March 2013, 2:04 pm

Fuck this jungle.

*Edit*

I found a safehouse lmao.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 19th March 2013, 8:19 pm

We should all come together for a project at some point soon. If not soon after mid terms etc.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th March 2013, 8:44 pm

TerrorOps wrote:We should all come together for a project at some point soon. If not soon after mid terms etc.

We tried that before on another server. It turns out that most people don't like working on something that belongs to everybody. They'd rather build their own private house. I'm referring to when we tried to build a big tower for all of UX in that one server. We got the foundation done soon enough. After that, everyone was quick to make them self a nice, detailed store and room. But then nobody worked for the common good to build anything else onto the tower.

However, I think building a town works the best. We're building our own individual houses, but we're building them somewhere other people can see them. It would have a cozy, neighborhood like feel to it, and would give us more chances to share resources with friends. If we did build a town, I'd recommend either plains or forest. Snow biomes make farming a pain in the ass (water freezes, crops die, snow falls), and the snow gets everywhere, and jungle biomes are too chaotic to make a good town in. At best you can build some one-with-nature themed town where everyone's houses are half in the ground or tree houses. Mountain biomes are an absolute bitch to terraform, and desert biomes aren't ideal for farming (though they would work).

My recommendation would be a large plains island with a lake in the middle of it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 19th March 2013, 8:53 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
TerrorOps wrote:We should all come together for a project at some point soon. If not soon after mid terms etc.

We tried that before on another server. It turns out that most people don't like working on something that belongs to everybody. They'd rather build their own private house. I'm referring to when we tried to build a big tower for all of UX in that one server. We got the foundation done soon enough. After that, everyone was quick to make them self a nice, detailed store and room. But then nobody worked for the common good to build anything else onto the tower.

However, I think building a town works the best. We're building our own individual houses, but we're building them somewhere other people can see them. It would have a cozy, neighborhood like feel to it, and would give us more chances to share resources with friends. If we did build a town, I'd recommend either plains or forest. Snow biomes make farming a pain in the ass (water freezes, crops die, snow falls), and the snow gets everywhere, and jungle biomes are too chaotic to make a good town in. At best you can build some one-with-nature themed town where everyone's houses are half in the ground or tree houses. Mountain biomes are an absolute bitch to terraform, and desert biomes aren't ideal for farming (though they would work).

My recommendation would be a large plains island with a lake in the middle of it.

I built like at least 6 or 7 big structures on another continent, but no one came there.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th March 2013, 9:58 pm

TerrorOps wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

I built like at least 6 or 7 big structures on another continent, but no one came there.

I cant find anyone, nor do i know whos house im living out of atm.

I wouldnt mind meeting up and starting a town.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 19th March 2013, 10:22 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:
TerrorOps wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

On the spawn continent there is Mexican and slackers house, deadapes underground city, my glass tower and proto dome. After that I moved to -1300 1300 abd have a ton of awesome stuff built up there as well. I'm near the 4ks now with Mexican. We sailed off to a mushroom biome to see what was up there and apparently no monsters spawn on mushroom biomes.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 20th March 2013, 7:49 am

TerrorOps wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:
TerrorOps wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

On the spawn continent there is Mexican and slackers house, deadapes underground city, my glass tower and proto dome. After that I moved to -1300 1300 abd have a ton of awesome stuff built up there as well. I'm near the 4ks now with Mexican. We sailed off to a mushroom biome to see what was up there and apparently no monsters spawn on mushroom biomes.
And my cactus fort near mexican's house
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th March 2013, 8:12 pm

Ryanhw12 wrote:
TerrorOps wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:
TerrorOps wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

And my cactus fort near mexican's house

Ah. Ok now i know whos homes im near.

I was last at the Safehouse. I took a map from ryan's house (sorry you had like 5 in your fort, and i was lost), then headed down his cobble skybridge all the way to the safehouse im at now.

We should all hop on sometime today/tomorrow seeing as i have nothing but my laptop until i get home friday night.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd March 2013, 5:09 pm

Wow why am i not on the whitelist, I lose my legs fighting for this country and I dont even get whitelisted. I see where your loyalties lie you commie bastards.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd March 2013, 5:13 pm

So thats what they mean by getting your sea legs?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd March 2013, 5:14 pm

Say that to my face you commie bastard.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 22nd March 2013, 5:15 pm

Server might be down for a few days. There's a good chance it'll be up again today or tomorrow.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum