Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up!

+5
El Mexi Can 915
sgt zombie23
VrAzZLe Meister
NegativeHUNTER
Desert Sleepy
9 posters

Go down

ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up!

Post  El Mexi Can 915 26th February 2013, 8:50 am

ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! 3EAAE9I
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel!

Hey everyone, I started up a YouTube channel so click the picture above! You can expect to see several new videos every week, and sometimes every day. Most of my videos will likely include fellow UX members. I play a variety of PC games but right now my gaming is heavily focused on DVGS, DayZ, and Arma II. The gaming videos I put out will vary as more games are released this year. Currently I have several games that I bought but haven't played and I'll be uploading video of them soon. If there's anything specific you guys would like to see such as Lets Plays, footage from a particular game, or maybe some commentary; let me know.

I record all my gameplay with FRAPS and I just got Sony Vegas so all my videos are HD quality. My PC can handle most games on max settings so I'll post my specs down below.

If my channel gains enough interest I'll be utilizing Twitter to keep everyone up-to-date with everything going on within my channel.
ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Twittersig

When E-Hole launches I'll start working with several members on big projects to help our video section grow. If you enjoy my channel, don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. I greatly appreciate any feedback everyone has to offer. Thanks for the support! Click the picture at the top of the page or use this link YouTube.com/ElMexiCan915

ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! SlhzRsi
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty Re: ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up!

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th February 2013, 11:36 am

Subscribed. Now I know what that incident involving a plane and a boat was. I thought it involved someone shooting you guys with a plane though.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up! Empty Re: ElMexiCan915's YouTube Channel is up!

Post  NegativeHUNTER 26th February 2013, 5:41 pm

Suscribed
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th February 2013, 11:07 pm

Saw this video:

I actually still had the footage that took place right after that. I uploaded it.

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 26th February 2013, 11:48 pm

Holy fuck, why does the scroll wheel open the bag? THAT'S WHAT 'G' IS FOR. ASugDIQUWGFDQWOGFOQWHFQOWHJFOWHFOIWHFOIhfdoHDOIWHFKWHL
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 27th February 2013, 12:00 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Holy fuck, why does the scroll wheel open the bag? THAT'S WHAT 'G' IS FOR. ASugDIQUWGFDQWOGFOQWHFQOWHJFOWHFOIWHFOIhfdoHDOIWHFKWHL

ur jus dum
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 1st March 2013, 8:27 am

Look out for my GTA4 PC video today, it's too funny
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 3rd March 2013, 11:42 pm

I was out all day Friday and Saturday so I didn't get to work on any videos. Just installed Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army so I'll record when me, Kurt, and Knoxville play coop.

Also, I plan to start a Lets Play for Super Mario Sunshine (DVGS), Amnesia, Hotline Miami, and possibly MGS1 (DVGS). I'm just waiting for my new mic to come in the mail which should be sometime this week. I'll start with Mario and if I like the way the video comes out I'll continue to do Lets Plays.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 9th March 2013, 6:19 pm

Here's Nazi Zombie Army - w/ friends Part 1 & 2. Part 3 will up today and part 4 tonight

El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th March 2013, 7:59 pm

Hah its just weird cause i remember I played this with you guys the other day too but I'm not in the video and its called Nazi Zombie Army w/friends so its just weird that I'm not in this video but maybe you just forgot though.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 9th March 2013, 8:14 pm

Hey Mexican you are still uploading that video with me in it right? Skype w/friends? You know the one you always film right after DeadApe goes to the gym.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 11th March 2013, 4:17 pm

DeadApe wrote:Hah its just weird cause i remember I played this with you guys the other day too but I'm not in the video and its called Nazi Zombie Army w/friends so its just weird that I'm not in this video but maybe you just forgot though.
The video is called NZA with friends not NZA with scrubs.

For real though, we told you to download the game but you thought it wasn't important. FRAPS kept fucking up when you did finally play with us so there's no footage.

El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 13th March 2013, 6:48 pm

I'm very excited about this video, lots of DayZ action. Look out for Part 2 tomorrow morning

El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 14th March 2013, 8:58 am

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:I'm very excited about this video, lots of DayZ action. Look out for Part 2 tomorrow morning

nice man
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 16th March 2013, 12:21 pm

I subbed, good stuff you guys should keep on doing it
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 17th March 2013, 7:36 am

I'll be gone until Thursday for spring break so I won't be able to upload any videos this week
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 25th March 2013, 3:18 pm

Sorry I haven't uploaded any videos recently. I was on vacation from Sunday-Thursday and when I got back I found out YouTube is having issues with .wmv files. The aspect ratio changes to 4:3 whenever I upload a video and at first I thought it was something wrong on my part. It turns out lots of people have been having the same problem.

I'm going to start converting to .mp4's until the problem is fixed. Expect more videos very soon
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum