Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Armin's Journal - Page 1

Go down

Armin's Journal - Page 1 Empty Armin's Journal - Page 1

Post  h00dstaaaa 17th July 2009, 8:30 pm

Well i was reading some of the other storys on line and i thought i why dont i give it a try so here it goes..

Page one

I found this book in the staples store, when me and a couple of other survivors were looking for supplies i took because i need to write these things down mabe to help my self calm down, i dont know. We are in some abandoded apartment not to far away from my old apartment building, we blocked off all the windows and baracaded all the doors, so the infected wont come in. The days before the infection hit i rember haging out with my friends at the roof of our old apratment building, thats what we would do just talk, and joke around. When i think of it we were on the roof when infected came pouring out the door onto our roof, like a coward i left all my friends to die up their there was nothing i could do or so thats what i told my self, i ran down the fire escape to my apartment and my family was gone, they left me as i left my friends. They say karmas a bitch but i had to learn that the hard way.

Every one was either trying to run, or looting, i was runing. There was so much noise that day screaming, cars honking, guns shooting, cars crashing. As the crowd and I were running we came to a dead end a horde of infected jumped off the train tracks every one went into a panic i grabed a gun off a dead police officer and made my way into the hospital shooting any infected that got in my way, as i came to the door it was locked but there was living people in there. I beged them to let me in but the bastrads didnt, then i saw one of my friends but he was infected i froze and just saw the image of them dieing on the rooftop in my head as he ran to me i was still frozen but right when he was gonna kill me someone shot him and then i snaped out of it. It was the last person i expected to see the girl i never had the guts to ask out in middle school as she called my name i ran to her. She lead me to other survivors and we went to find a place to hide and one week later here i am writing in this book we heald out this apartment for one week but im not sure how long we can keep it up...

Page 2 coming soon
h00dstaaaa
h00dstaaaa
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum