Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Your GTAIV Character!

+211
iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz
YouDirtyCamper
Miniblade33
Dead Stage
Drt123T98
spencerpo
COMANDO1ANTRAX
XxAmplifiedxX
Sgtmiller1233
leeroynorris41
KGBOOM
Hunteris MADNES
tAkEd0nNeR
xxTITAN 08xx
Hellrider224
Dirtykillaman99
Maverick2909
Jimbob James99
vacb0b
niko19900
DJDemitri
UNDEAD G4MER
zombiekiller57
Angel of Death770
Zackattackx3
HarshClaw
X1xalive
Jakaah
Pwnisher James
Zwytch
tristankris
tris11223
Pink Airplanes
ApocalypseVVolf.
snowwolf1996
Black Eyes
dethlycost
liltbow75
x Swiftyy v
jugo49
BAXTABEAST22
Silvatos.
usingaidan
CaffinePleaz
nK FaTaLiiTY
MPFourTwoOne
Overkill ham
VrAzZLe Meister
phat w00
SlashmanG
HELLSANGEL 303
oliverthezombie
Vicious Fox
Ermy Bermy
HamletProtege
Dexta117
G00EY LOUIE
glorytothedead
xI SiL3NTSh0t
XImortalDEATHX
jtownz1
dash4rabbit
BoneJabe
firstact
XBOX-Darklight780
Bloody Gun45
Vashed1995
Cazio117
Fly Hi Guy
RED IRANG3R
ryan239ion
MASAI97
o0DeathGore0o
M3TAL S0LD1ER 8
disjointROy RoY
HolyBean
Apollofm
Lickolai
Codename MAW
T-Bag Syndrome
XxBlood ThiefxX
Bladewind23
dlza
xCRISS CR0SSx
snake eyez 89
. ADestroyer360
GenocidePsycho
Jagdgeschwader
Mander A1
oO Coggy Oo
nevets300
B Mane65
nroberson3232
RB xWildWillyx
Creatide
NGU RELOAD
ROCKBOYDANNY
bman4782
eegleindia
eaustinn36
devilbutt
Kylectt74
beedz101
NegativeHUNTER
BOSs ZOMB13
KILLRAIN42
Vipers UK
zacsean
OBESEPONY123
AjpimpcycleV2
PatrickQ 96
Fuego Purpura
Carmine
scarface7454
amrik1
NWO Tucker
A Groovy Tophat
Ndnapoli44
JohnyTinkleNuts
Big Master Pwn
ox i b a l l xo
nhope1093
Fallenunder
Ross Saxophone
degraeve
A Happy Pandah
EREYES238
not to worry
xuloputasss
krayden8
Namorg
swooner
flyhiqh
VINCIEHALO
Francis
kamakazi2424
INSERT NAME joe
Tain1212
MFBLASP
x1 Thanatos 1x
Tdlk
airassault54
AaronBrien521
OG JAKAL
kittymix95
weirddude74
Zomando
xxchupacabra4xx
High Point x13x
SBDassassin21
Akida646
XtremeKane
dackkorto
godowesmoses
AcesOaces
LeadingSpartan
frosty120
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
cavedweller101
general coud
TE4MKILLM4STER
johnbates12
Aesplin
tjconnor619
Altair1881
Narknarks
fireyferret
invitingdemon95
bamfan9900
Mr Pookey Bear
jroulette
schoolguy23
RAd0555
Matt 2oo9
ZeDeAtH
HookahLover
Urban assaulT95
Heartlessflobot
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Czechmate24
Snyper493
xdp_dillster
Guitar MaDmAn13
Slacker Hero
Garquin
Xanaris
xboxgamer969
Bc Chronik
Bjesus621
Saint Ronan
Darren85
XxLone DeltaxX
zombie hunter
Cry Vengeance
Braindogz117
xX JB F3AR Xx
M3LA
Masterofkills09
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
BlitherCube
RAMBB0
Made in Finland
GumboNoodle
zombie dude
Spiderman
AaUndeadMarine
MrKurt2012
El Mexi Can 915
DeadApe
215 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty Re: Your GTAIV Character!

Post  Spiderman 7th June 2009, 11:23 pm

kittymix95 wrote:how do you get a character by customizing one in the free mode settings on your cell phone or do you do that from this website some how???
Just make up a character here, include job, little description about him/her, and then if it is believable, you get put into a senario and GTA 4 zombies. If you make good then you customize it on GTA
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty My character

Post  AaronBrien521 8th June 2009, 7:47 pm

Name: Dean "Dex" O Malley
Race: Irish, African American
Physical Characteristics: 5"8, Very short black hair, full, short cut beard
Clothes: Black vest coat, White hoody, Blue jeans, White sneakers
Back story/Additional Info: Born in Ireland, at the age of 13 his parents were murdered while he was at a friends house, Went to live with his aunt in Broker. Grew up with his 2 cousins as his best friends,
He protects his friends no matter what, even to the point of sacrification for someone else
He gets his money from stealing car radios, robbing liquor stores,
And other criminal acts. He always has his trusty 9mm by his side, he has been put in jail twice, One for Armed robbery and One for assault
He doesn't want to do what he does, but he feels its the only way to survive, because no job would accept him with a criminal record.
He Was in Algonquin the night of the outbreak, He escaped with one of his cousins.
He usually Raids stores for supplies, Tries to help survivors, And looking for his missing cousin, John O Malley
He currently is held up in an abandoned warehouse At the Algonquin docks, which is boarded up good where He, his cousin and 4 survivors are help up, though he rarely stays there
Qualities: Dex knows the city like the back of his hand, he knows what stores to raid or not,
And has an experience With hot wiring Cars.
Last known message: Please, if anyone is out There , Come down to he docks In Algonquin
We can keep you safe, we have food and supplies And also John, if you're out there, please, get down here
AaronBrien521
AaronBrien521
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  airassault54 10th June 2009, 3:30 pm

Name:Alex Kruschev
Race:Russian
Physical Characteristics:I am very fast and agile, great shot with a pistol, i would practice shooting targets in the subway

Backstory/Additional Info: I was born and i have been looking for jobs all my life until i was wandering a subway station and someone was looking for a subway operarator to run the subway, i picked up the job and started working. I was really good at wat i did, for exercise i would run to the subway station near algonquin everyday, i have toned my skills of speed and making quick escapes. I was brought into the zombie apocalypse when i was operating the subway car and i stopped to pick up passengers and i looked out of the window and i saw 3 civilians fighting against 5-6 bloody civilians, i didnt know wat to call them so i ran out of the subway car while getting the pistol i kept in the car with me. I told them if they wouldnt stop i would shoot. I fired a couple of shots and 3 infected chased after me, i managed to run on the subway tracks and into a maitnence door and i got up to the surface, the town was a mess there were dead bodies everywhere and infected chases people. I got in a car and drove to the helipad and i was flown to happiness island where survivors like me were staying, the infection hasnt spread onto the island because there were no roadways to it. So there i stay waiting to go out and kick some ZOMBIE ASS!!!!!
airassault54
airassault54
Im an Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tdlk 12th June 2009, 5:08 pm

Name: Ali Ahmed
Race: Persian
Physical Characteristics: A little tuby, short brown hair and not very athletic.
Backstory/Additional Info: Ali was born and raised in liberty city and he knows his way around places. When he first got wind of the zombie virus he paniced. He kept a small pistol in his taxi in the event that he might get robed so he grabed as much food as he could put it in the back of his car and drove around to see what happend. Every where was deserted so he drove to a small house he could fortifie himself in and stayed there for a long time. He used his taxi radio to see if there was any other survivers out there. He nearly went crazy till one day he heard a scrambled message. He opened his window and saw people. He wasent sure if they where alive or not but he don't care any more. They where humen.

Last edited by Tdlk on 5th July 2009, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad ending)
Tdlk
Tdlk

http://hypertrance.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 13th June 2009, 12:10 pm

Name: Ryan Alexander

Race: American

Physical Characteristics: I am average weight with a light amount of muscle. I have a permanent burn mark on my back from the fry grease.

Backstory: I was born and raised in northern Bohan, not exactly a good child hood. During the Summer I would go down South to visit my Granddad and hunt a little, mostly birds and maybe an occasional deer or two.

Additional Info: I am OK with a rifle and I am an average driver. I have only rode in a helicopter once so I'm probably not the most reliable to actually fly a heli. When I'm on my lunch break I take the pistol I keep under the counter out back and practice a little. I'm getting pretty good with it.

P.S. About the gun under the counter, you can't trust anyone that comes into that place!
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  MFBLASP 13th June 2009, 2:30 pm

Name:Robert Aguero

Race:Mexican

Physical Characteristics:Used to be a boxer im a fast fighter,I used to run with a gang so I got a ghetto build which is Almost six pack arms built.bullet burn from when a cop shot at me and it skid my arm.Im a graffiti artist so I know how to climb and get up to high spots.

Backstory: Im a glutten for trouble. I was born in Dallas,TX I left to find a better life atleast I thought until one of the people I met got me back into a gang and I started selling drugs which eventually got me shot and locked up at 16.now im eighteen and doin graffiti which is what gets me in my trouble now.

Additional Info: I am a graffit artist From the south with a ghetto south accent. Im good with a gun my drivin is slightly good I was the second top get away driver in my crew.

Last edited by MFBLASP on 13th June 2009, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelt wrong)
MFBLASP
MFBLASP
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 7 Empty Character info and stuff

Post  Tain1212 13th June 2009, 8:41 pm

Name: Bob Phinigan
Physical Characteristics: 6"2 156 pounds. short brown hair. muscular
Backstory/Additional Info: Bob lived on a farm in idaho when bob was 8 his parents were killed in a fire he was forced to live by himself on his farm as soon as bob turned 14 he forged an ID and joined the army he was later posted in liberty city to clean up the zombie attack.

Tain1212
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  airassault54 14th June 2009, 1:32 pm

Tain1212 wrote:Name: Bob Phinigan
Physical Characteristics: 6"2 156 pounds. short brown hair. muscular
Backstory/Additional Info: Bob lived on a farm in idaho when bob was 8 his parents were killed in a fire he was forced to live by himself on his farm as soon as bob turned 14 he forged an ID and joined the army he was later posted in liberty city to clean up the zombie attack.

DUDE?!? 14? wtf!!! lol i dont know any 14 year olds fighting in the army...
airassault54
airassault54
Im an Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  INSERT NAME joe 14th June 2009, 10:24 pm

Name: Zander

Race:Caucasian

Physical Characteristics: 5'11'' 200lbs. athletic "marksman"

Backstory/Additional Info: well living out of the the storeroom in the gun shop down china town way i always knew zombies would be here soon now that all the people who laughed that i owned a gun shop are undead im happy to laugh back with my colt 45. auto
INSERT NAME joe
INSERT NAME joe
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  kamakazi2424 15th June 2009, 11:42 pm

Name: Daniel Flores
Race: Hispanic
Physical Characteristics: Mustache,wears a brown jacket,brown pants,tattoos on both arms,scar on chest and stomach.
Backstory/Aditional Info: Daniel Flores is the owner of a strip club in Bohan. He lives alone in an apartment building in northwest Algonquin. He always carries a desert eagle. One night, he was on his way to work when he noticed that there was nobody walking and there were abandoned cars on the road. He got out of his car to see what was going on when some zombies attacked him. He killed them with his gun, got in his car, and drove back home. He stays locked in his apartment and sometimes goes to the strip club to get guns and ammo from the staff only room.

kamakazi2424
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis 16th June 2009, 9:36 pm

Name: Steve Ruff
Race: Scandanavian
Physical Characteristics:Average hieght, large arms, and tatoos on neck
Backstory: Hunts in his spare time, was raised being taught how to use guns, likes to get into fights and often does, is smart even though he doesnt look like it and is always alert
Francis
Francis
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 16th June 2009, 11:05 pm

Name:Joe Devola

Race:White

Physical Characteristics:Mustache,Beard,Some Hair

Backstory:Just your average everyday mental patient.When the outbreak hit,Joe escaped the asylum.Surviving on what he could find,he was only surviving because he was so crazy that he thought the zombies were Cell Gaurds.The sad part is that he doesnt realize hes escaped the asylum.So when some other survivors (barely) teamed up with him told him their plan to escape he thought that they meant escaping the asylum which he thinks hes still in.

Additional Info:Hunted in his spare time in 2007 when before he was committed.Always wanted to learn to fly a heli.......
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhiqh 28th June 2009, 10:50 pm

(Note: In real life I am a guy but I am using a girl for fun so this is a girl.)

Name: Shaundi Clyst

Race: Caucasian

Physical Characteristics: Athletic, Skinny, Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Backstory/Additional Info: She has been in college for 2 years, taking classes on music. She wants to be a guitarist. But after the outbreak, her guitar isnt the only axe she will be reaching for...
flyhiqh
flyhiqh
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  swooner 29th June 2009, 9:46 am

Name: Dwayne Thompson
Race: Black "Russian"
Physical Characteristics: He's Black & wears a Russian hat/glasses

Back-story/Additional Info: Originally born in the Firefly projects, Dwayne found his way into working for the local Faustin gang at the Perestroika as a bouncer. He would occasionally be "asked" to take on odd jobs such as transporting drugs and liquor for Mr. Faustin (whom took a liking to Dwayne saying "there's a fire in your eyes"). Due to an unexpected end to his employer's life & disdain of the Petrovics, Dwayne spends most of his days holed up in the Comrades bar where he has been thrown out multiple times due to his very "unpredictable" personality.

Dwayne has awoken in the back entrance of Comrades to find that the doors have been locked and there are some strange noises coming from outside...

swooner
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 29th June 2009, 7:07 pm

flyhiqh wrote: But after the outbreak, her guitar isnt the only axe she will be reaching for...

That was so badass you deserve your own senario
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 30th June 2009, 8:16 pm

Name: Antonio
Race: Italian
Ocupation: Owner of the internet cafe franchises
Physical characteristics: Pretty average but has some extra upper body strength
Backstory: Was not born born in liberty city, came from Italy for a better life. Used to be a low ranking member in a gang so has pistol training but not much experience. Was doing an inspection of a internet cafe when he looked outside and saw a Zed attack a pedestrian so he ran into his vehicle and got back home in beachgate.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30th June 2009, 9:32 pm

Name: Mason Jones
Race: Caucasian
Ocupation: Fishermen
Physical characteristics:Medium build with black hair, looks like an asian.
Backstory:
Mason was out at sea fishing off the coast of Liberty City then decided to take a nap, he would soon regret ever waking up.He woke up and looked to the shore and saw many red dots across the coastline and black smoke rising into the atmosphere. Mason decided to check in with the radio and flipped on the power switch on the boat. The radio only gave static in return. Mason sailed back to shore and saw there were people running around left and right on the docks being tackled to the ground and being bitten. Then someone came at Mason out of the chaos, they appeared to have their jaw dislocated dangling back and fourth as they came ever closer, and missing their left arm. the disfigured man jumped onto Mason's boat just as he pulled in. The man lunged at Mason which pushed him into control panel and sent the boat sprawling back forward into the sea, the man made another lunge at Mason but he quickly dodged the uninvited guest. Mason grabbed the man's right arm and flung him to the back of the boat. Mason then shoved his boot into the man's face over the boat into the rotor, Mason looked down in a strange manner, and the man was still moving even with the rotor slashes into the back of his head. Mason quickly got a urge to know more, Mason quickly got some rope and dragged the squirming man down into the ship by the man's foot. Mason dropped the man on a table then tied the man down on a table down. Mason took out his gutting knife and stuck it into the man's stomach........and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 30th June 2009, 9:38 pm

Name: Thomas J. Weston
Race: American/Italian-- White
Job: Special agent

After escaping a zombie overun in conneticut, thomas weston moved to beach gate for a chance at a peaceful life. he bought the rundown amusment park in broker, which he is curently re disigning the rides. he left his mustle car back in CT and now drives a turismo. he is level headed and laidback but he is always serious.
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  xuloputasss 14th July 2009, 8:14 pm

Name: José Ramírez Laundro

Race: Spanish

Physical characteristics: Bald, middle aged man with beer belly and fat arms. Now he was starting to have some beard

Backstory: Coming from a small poor family of gypsies living in Madrid, José became a well recognised bullfighter at only 20. His fame was growing more and more, giving him richness and girls, tons of girls... Unfortunately, José felt too to the dirty world of drugs at his young age of 26 years. This world brought him many problems, like family arguments, tons of debts, and even a deep wound in his leg, made by a bull during a round where he was under the effects of cocaine. Because of all of that, his fame sank to the point where he was treated as a famous scum. In this situation, José didnt have any other better option than going to rehab and forgiving his past life and mistakes. After three long years, he finished succesfully the rehab; such a happy moment if it werent because all his near family (his parents, his brother and his nephew) died in a car accident during a car trip a few weeks ago. Then, with nobody to count at, José used the money left from his past life to open a small bar at Sevilla at his early 40s. A few years later, he got some interest in Liberty City, an American Metropolis full of dreams and succesfully businesses. He spent 15 years running his bar to move to LC and open a Spanish Food restaurant there, an assured succesful... Now, José, with 56 years, has recently moved to Liberty City, and after getting a visa, he opened his long desired restaurant. The deal started running very well, and the old gypsie was happy again... but what he wasnt expecting was that, one early night with no customers, a group of fully armed people would arrive at his restaurant screaming: "HERE THEY COME!!!"......
xuloputasss
xuloputasss
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 16th July 2009, 2:54 pm

Name:Jon staleto
Race:American
Physical Characteristics: 5' 8" Strong athletic, trained in using hand to hand combat.(My out fit is head 2,torso 6, legs 6, glasses and hats none)
Backstory/Additional Info: I was airport security for flyus in Vice City,But my boss said i could have a big promotion in pay and not having to do that much but i would have to relocate to Liberty city, With a nice apartment in Beachgate. Luckily for me, I had arrived a week before the infection, and i was just getting the hang of the job. When the infection hit me and the 2nd in command man of airport security went on top of an apartment building with snipers. Then we ran out of ammo. so we went to the street,and found a group of survivors and I've been with them ever since...
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 16th July 2009, 3:14 pm

name: Ricky carmichael
job: Pro Motocross
phyiscal: Athletic
Backstory: I was invited to race at redbud in the 250cc class. It was at the town i grow up in so i had to go. It was nice meet all my old friends. On the way back to LC i was in a ruch so we past up all the little towns and took the highway. Since we passed up the towns we didnt know what was going on with the world. When i got to LC is when i found out wat was going on.
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  EREYES238 16th July 2009, 7:19 pm

Name: Travis Deleon
Race: Hispanic
Physical Characteristics: Chubby, Athletic, Muscular
Backstory/Additional Info: Just a normal actor with a normal life. Loved Guns so i stopped by shooting ranges with my best friends / Manager. I got a call from my agent (Stan) for a Audition that i couldn't turn down, the audition in a country type of area in New Jersey. After the audition (At this time its 9:00PM) they had told my agent that I had gotten the part, we celebrated at this Bar passing near the highway and we went in it was an old classy place with old pictures and old violin players it was freaky at first then me and my agent got really, REALLY Drunk. It was getting loud in there so we went out side to call a cab a tow our car. So he went out near the gates to call, I desided to smoke a Sig and thats when i heard it the Scream i was laughing like hell frist then five minutes later i heard a moan, then i heard my phone ring and thats when i started freaking out. I started Shouting Stan!!! Stan!!! no respawn and I heard more and more Moans and i saw him and I said Stop Playin man. Behind Stan i saw more and more coming from below the gates and i just started walking back slowly and then cab Thank God came, and i took one look back and looked at his eyes . . . it was pure white. so i headed to my mothers house and i didnt even have to pay for the ride because he was scared shitles, i sat and talked to my mom about what happend she didn't beleive nothin so i left and went to my girls house by the George Washington Bridge and down the walking area on the bridge i saw a group of people heading here walkin funny so that creeped me out so much i ran upstairs and went to my girls apartment and passed out i wake up to a bunchblood on my shirt and water on my face and moaning i cant stop hearing moaning i head out of the apartment and i hear people shooting and i i dash threw the door and get knocked out by my landing i get splashed with water and now im here. . . . . . . .

Last edited by EREYES238 on 16th July 2009, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed Guns with Lots of Ammo.)
EREYES238
EREYES238
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Happy Pandah 23rd July 2009, 3:55 am

Name: J-men

Race: Black/Hispanic

Physical Characteristics: Short black hair,athletic build, 5"10, 235lb, Dark brown eyes

Backstory/Additional Info: grew up on the streets of south bohan, didnt have a family learned to take care of myself. i did badly in school but always looked forwerd to playing another baseball game. my team was like the family iv always wanted. got into trouble with the cops alot when i was 18, i got used to careing around a weapon with me. only protection i had. now im all alone, if anybody is out there,...anybody at all.
A Happy Pandah
A Happy Pandah
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  degraeve 25th July 2009, 10:49 am

Name: Ayame
Race: Japanese

Physical Appearance: Very young looking, but toughened up by the canals in liberty city.
Place of Birth: Liberty City - Chinatown

Backstory: Ayame didn't ever go to school. She was born and raised in the back alleys of Chinatown, she's been fighting against beggars and other people that try to abuse her, or take controll of her. However, she does not have the gift of Speech. So she can't talk.
For the rest she is mentally and phisacly very strong. She always seems to carry around scavage she found in .. what once was Liberty City.
She knows this hellhole as her own pocket, so if you need a guide through infested buildings, streets, anything, just call her in. She cannot drive vehicles, but it is never to late to learn ! Sometimes she doesn't talk, listen or follows orders, she most of the times wanders off and finds herself a shotgun.

(OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION)
In real life my name is Melissa.
My gamertag is degraeve
My age is 17
I do not have an Xbox 360 headset. What a Face
degraeve
degraeve
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaronBrien521 26th July 2009, 4:32 pm

Hey DeadApe is my guy ok?
AaronBrien521
AaronBrien521
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next