Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Your GTAIV Character!

+211
iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz
YouDirtyCamper
Miniblade33
Dead Stage
Drt123T98
spencerpo
COMANDO1ANTRAX
XxAmplifiedxX
Sgtmiller1233
leeroynorris41
KGBOOM
Hunteris MADNES
tAkEd0nNeR
xxTITAN 08xx
Hellrider224
Dirtykillaman99
Maverick2909
Jimbob James99
vacb0b
niko19900
DJDemitri
UNDEAD G4MER
zombiekiller57
Angel of Death770
Zackattackx3
HarshClaw
X1xalive
Jakaah
Pwnisher James
Zwytch
tristankris
tris11223
Pink Airplanes
ApocalypseVVolf.
snowwolf1996
Black Eyes
dethlycost
liltbow75
x Swiftyy v
jugo49
BAXTABEAST22
Silvatos.
usingaidan
CaffinePleaz
nK FaTaLiiTY
MPFourTwoOne
Overkill ham
VrAzZLe Meister
phat w00
SlashmanG
HELLSANGEL 303
oliverthezombie
Vicious Fox
Ermy Bermy
HamletProtege
Dexta117
G00EY LOUIE
glorytothedead
xI SiL3NTSh0t
XImortalDEATHX
jtownz1
dash4rabbit
BoneJabe
firstact
XBOX-Darklight780
Bloody Gun45
Vashed1995
Cazio117
Fly Hi Guy
RED IRANG3R
ryan239ion
MASAI97
o0DeathGore0o
M3TAL S0LD1ER 8
disjointROy RoY
HolyBean
Apollofm
Lickolai
Codename MAW
T-Bag Syndrome
XxBlood ThiefxX
Bladewind23
dlza
xCRISS CR0SSx
snake eyez 89
. ADestroyer360
GenocidePsycho
Jagdgeschwader
Mander A1
oO Coggy Oo
nevets300
B Mane65
nroberson3232
RB xWildWillyx
Creatide
NGU RELOAD
ROCKBOYDANNY
bman4782
eegleindia
eaustinn36
devilbutt
Kylectt74
beedz101
NegativeHUNTER
BOSs ZOMB13
KILLRAIN42
Vipers UK
zacsean
OBESEPONY123
AjpimpcycleV2
PatrickQ 96
Fuego Purpura
Carmine
scarface7454
amrik1
NWO Tucker
A Groovy Tophat
Ndnapoli44
JohnyTinkleNuts
Big Master Pwn
ox i b a l l xo
nhope1093
Fallenunder
Ross Saxophone
degraeve
A Happy Pandah
EREYES238
not to worry
xuloputasss
krayden8
Namorg
swooner
flyhiqh
VINCIEHALO
Francis
kamakazi2424
INSERT NAME joe
Tain1212
MFBLASP
x1 Thanatos 1x
Tdlk
airassault54
AaronBrien521
OG JAKAL
kittymix95
weirddude74
Zomando
xxchupacabra4xx
High Point x13x
SBDassassin21
Akida646
XtremeKane
dackkorto
godowesmoses
AcesOaces
LeadingSpartan
frosty120
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
cavedweller101
general coud
TE4MKILLM4STER
johnbates12
Aesplin
tjconnor619
Altair1881
Narknarks
fireyferret
invitingdemon95
bamfan9900
Mr Pookey Bear
jroulette
schoolguy23
RAd0555
Matt 2oo9
ZeDeAtH
HookahLover
Urban assaulT95
Heartlessflobot
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Czechmate24
Snyper493
xdp_dillster
Guitar MaDmAn13
Slacker Hero
Garquin
Xanaris
xboxgamer969
Bc Chronik
Bjesus621
Saint Ronan
Darren85
XxLone DeltaxX
zombie hunter
Cry Vengeance
Braindogz117
xX JB F3AR Xx
M3LA
Masterofkills09
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
BlitherCube
RAMBB0
Made in Finland
GumboNoodle
zombie dude
Spiderman
AaUndeadMarine
MrKurt2012
El Mexi Can 915
DeadApe
215 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty Re: Your GTAIV Character!

Post  DeadApe 26th July 2009, 5:59 pm

degraeve wrote:Name: Ayame
Race: Japanese

Physical Appearance: Very young looking, but toughened up by the canals in liberty city.
Place of Birth: Liberty City - Chinatown

Backstory: Ayame didn't ever go to school. She was born and raised in the back alleys of Chinatown, she's been fighting against beggars and other people that try to abuse her, or take controll of her. However, she does not have the gift of Speech. So she can't talk.
For the rest she is mentally and phisacly very strong. She always seems to carry around scavage she found in .. what once was Liberty City.
She knows this hellhole as her own pocket, so if you need a guide through infested buildings, streets, anything, just call her in. She cannot drive vehicles, but it is never to late to learn ! Sometimes she doesn't talk, listen or follows orders, she most of the times wanders off and finds herself a shotgun.

(OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION)
In real life my name is Melissa.
My gamertag is degraeve
My age is 17
I do not have an Xbox 360 headset. What a Face

Lol clever. As along as you can hear the host talk.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 26th July 2009, 6:10 pm

degraeve wrote:Name: Ayame
Race: Japanese

Physical Appearance: Very young looking, but toughened up by the canals in liberty city.
Place of Birth: Liberty City - Chinatown

Backstory: Ayame didn't ever go to school. She was born and raised in the back alleys of Chinatown, she's been fighting against beggars and other people that try to abuse her, or take controll of her. However, she does not have the gift of Speech. So she can't talk.
For the rest she is mentally and phisacly very strong. She always seems to carry around scavage she found in .. what once was Liberty City.
She knows this hellhole as her own pocket, so if you need a guide through infested buildings, streets, anything, just call her in. She cannot drive vehicles, but it is never to late to learn ! Sometimes she doesn't talk, listen or follows orders, she most of the times wanders off and finds herself a shotgun.

(OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION)
In real life my name is Melissa.
My gamertag is degraeve
My age is 17
I do not have an Xbox 360 headset. What a Face

Woah rewind. Melissa, nice to see a lady who likes to kill zombies for a change.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th July 2009, 8:06 pm

Gee wizz this thread sure has gotten alot of attention eh?
Good characters people! ( Well most of you. )

-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallenunder 26th July 2009, 8:14 pm

Name: Michael Borzillo

Race: Italian

Occupation: Co-Owned Partnership with Honker's Gentleman's Club in Alderney.
Affiliation: Pegorino Family

Birth Places: Downtown - Vice City

Physical Characteristics:
Clean Short Dark brown Hair, Average Build, Height 6'3, Always carries a weapon of some kind ,Usually found wearing flashy suits, and nice clothes, but since the outbreak not so much.

Backstory/Additional Info:
Michael was born into an Italian crime family. The Borzillo family came to America from Italy during the 60's, and settled in Vice City. Michael's father Raymond Borzillo, was Caporegime as part of the Vercetti Family founded in Vice City. Over the years, the Vercetti family started to fall apart in the late 90's. Michael's father Raymond moved north to Liberty City for a job opportunity with the Pegorino Family. The Borzillo's Settled into a nice house in North Alderney. The Pegorino's offered the Borzillo's a legit piece of the business as well as the illegal side of things. Michael Borzillo grew up in this environment, and became a made man in the Pegorino Family. Michael had a partnership as the co-owner of the Honkers Gentleman's Club in Alderney. Michael tried spending his time trying to make a legit life for himself and wanted to get away from the life style. The recent outbreak helped him with this, but perhaps not the way he wanted it.

Life Post Outbreak:
During the start of the outbreak, Michael was doing business outside of Alderney in Bohan. Michael was at the Triangle Gentleman's Club establishing a meeting on merging the two Gentleman's clubs. During the meeting, a crazy stripper forcefully entered the meeting room and started ripping the flesh off of one of the partners in the room. The partners in the room were shocked, and tried stopping her. Michael had no choice, and put a bullet in between her eyes. Still shocked, everyone went outside the meeting room to see how this could of happened, The stripper had injured some people and violently made her way to the meeting room. Michael wanted to know what was going on, and looked out the window, there was nothing but chaos. He turned on the Television to find out that the dead walk. Gathering important information on event. Michael destroyed everyone that was bitten, and sought out help from the remaining survivors. Michael then barricaded the club, and stayed there until supplies were depleted. Michael tried reaching his family, and loved ones, but has not made any contact. Days have gone by, and Michael is planning on leaving his sanctuary to seek help, and find his family.

Special Attributes:

Marksmanship - Being apart of a crime family, Michael is advanced when it comes to firearms.
Connections - Michael has connections when it comes to getting weapons, vehicles and supplies.
Fortified Locations - Michael has access to large fortified locations, such as owned crime family property.

[OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION]

My name is Michael
My GT is Fallenunder
My age is 19
I do have a Xbox 360 headset.
Fallenunder
Fallenunder
I don't run fast.

https://www.youtube.com/fallenunder

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty my character

Post  nhope1093 28th July 2009, 6:41 am

Name: Nick Rapcka
Race: Human Caucasian/ German
when helping survivors and not shooting them when ordered to.
Affiliation: None
Birth Place: Unknown

Physical Characteristics: Shaved head, Slight facial hair,
slender, Height 6'6, Trashed work clothes.

Back story: Classified.

Post Outbreak Life: Hiding out in the old Sprunk Factory in Alderny.
Family location unknown (some where in Liberty City) Is waiting to
provide protection, if the price is right. Believes highly in " I scratch
your back, you scratch mine" Doesn't let petty emotions get in his way.
First saw a mass breakout at the Alderny Correctional Facility when
looking for a base of operations. Usually scouts for food, ammo, and
other supplies at the local Gentle mens club Honkers. Has seen the virus
at work before when the government tested it in San Andreas one year prior
to the current event. Usually doesn't like being alone but wishes to help as
much as he can, to repay the debt of the government he once trusted.

My name is Nick
My GT is nhope1093
My age is 17
I do have a Xbox 360 headset.

nhope1093
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty my character

Post  ox i b a l l xo 1st August 2009, 12:48 pm

Name: Frank Cooper
Race: Caucasian/English
Physical Characteristics: Short hair, stubble, 6' 3" muscular body
Backstory/Additional Info: Frank was on holiday with his wife in liberty city when the virus struck, he came back from an early morning jog around middle park and found utter chaos he entered his hotel suite he couldn't find his wife anywhere. Frank is currently somewhere in the city searching for his wife. Frank has a great knowledge of most firearm and is an expert marksman.

[out of character info]

my name is Jack
my GT is oX i B A L L Xo
my age is 16
i DO have an xbox headset

ox i b a l l xo
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 7th August 2009, 1:30 pm

I'm making a new character.
Name: Gary Bernard
Race: White
Backstory: Gary always loved city life. Loved the people, loved the sights. He thought he was going to have the perfect life until one day. He had just finished his 4 years of Medical school when he had received some bad news. "Gary, your father has just gone into a coma." said his fathers buisness partner. Gary couldn't believe it. He didn't know what to do. But months have passed, and his father was recovering. Gary was driving over to the hospital to see him. He was happy as could be until he saw it. People were running and crying down the street. Fire Trucks sped pass him. He saw people standing in awe and fear. The hospital was on fire. Blazing flames kissing the sky. He ran out of his car and approached a nurse.

"WHERE IS MY DAD?!"
"Who?"
"TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK HE IS!!!!"
"I'm sorry, sir! No one made it out alive."

Years have passed. Gary was unemployed. He had no where to go until it happened. News Reports came in about cannibalistic attacks up north. So what?, he thought, Fucked up shit happens every day.

Two Weeks have passed.

Every Channel. Every Show. Every Minute. Cannibalistic attacks have reached the city. Hic City. His friends were in panic. His family was in panic. He didn't care. He lived in this city his whole life. He knew there were a lot of fucked up people just trying to scare the rest of us. He didn't care..until one day. Gary was out driving back from the store when he saw some strange happenings. People running down the street crying and screaming. People who seemed to be innocent were being shot down. He saw buildings on fire. and when he saw the hospital on fire, he just lost it. He sped back home screaming.

He listened intently to the reports. "Attacks have spread from Canada to the Middle East. If you are still in the city, arm yourself and try and make it to the the prison. We are brodcasting from there now and we have food, water, clothes and protection." On the way there, Gary hit some of those things on the way. He looted a gun shop also. When he made it there, a barricade was assembled. He was glad he made it. But then, The infected broke through. Children were ripped apart. soldiers were eaten alive. Gary ran. He ran as hard as he could. He found a strip club, and barricaded himself in. With a few guns, a knowledge of medicene and kung fu, and scarse ammo, Gary felt somewhat calm.

"This is the end." he said to himself, "This is it."

Near the end, Gary started acting with a 'fuck you' attitude. With the few hundred dollars he had, he paid for flying lessons.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 8th August 2009, 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Master Pwn 7th August 2009, 3:00 pm

Name: Jose Hernandez

Race: Hispanic

Physical Characteristics: Slick Black Hair, Broad, 5'9, Average Built

Backstory/Additional Info: Born and raised into poverty in Algonquin were the only way to survive was through gangs. Not only did he know a new enemy was coming nonle line any other one that all that were in its path die.

Journal entry: December 21, 2012

We were told to do a drive-by a simple task. We got in the car and were driving towords the projects when we saw people running past us screaming saying " GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL." I said what the fuck is going on they said "Idont know." When we went further down we saw them running fast after man it pounced on him and ripped is vocal cords from is throat with on mauling bite. We sped up and hit it with the car and we spun out of control and hit a wall. We got out the car when Victor the drive was mauled by a woman with her guts hanging out. I Ran down an ally with Juan when they started running down the ally at us. I popped a few rounds with my Uzi and 1 went down with a thud, others trampling it to get to us Juan said to go and run. He said may may the Virgin Mary will go with me when he charged into the horde with his duel boei knives. I ran for my life into the street again when i saw Bradleys unloading soldiers in HAZMAT suits and UH-60 Blackhawks dropping troops on roof tops. I saw a UH-60 Blackhawk get overrun while dropiping troops off it span out of control and crashed into the side of a building. I ran to the nearest car when i heard a Helicopter over-head say head to the Military base dubbed Heaven on earth. I head there with only my Uzi and Anger. The stories about the world ending in 2012 were becoming true. Today was Earth's Jugment Day.
Big Master Pwn
Big Master Pwn
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 8th August 2009, 10:33 pm

OKAY THIS IS MY CHARACTER. I keep on changing my mind.

Name: Lee JB Shao
Race:Japanese
Backstory: In his earlier years, he was a trained assassian, and a member of the city's most powerful yakuza. Years have past, and he's stripped of his glory and pride. He is left only with his Father's katana. The thought the monotony of minimum wage would never end until the infection. He thought of the outbreak as a way to regain his glory.

He is armed only with his abbility to pilot helicopters, and his vast knowledge of kung fu.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnyTinkleNuts 9th August 2009, 4:30 pm

Name: Christian Vale.
Race: British.
Physical Characteristics: A distictive tribal tattoo on left side of face, short black hair. 5'11" 180 pounds, well built body from military training.
Backstory/Additional Info: Laying low in Algonquin, using the daytime to traverse the city looking for supplies and is currently by himself, also aquired a few weapons from a police station armoury.
JohnyTinkleNuts
JohnyTinkleNuts
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty My character

Post  Ndnapoli44 9th August 2009, 5:09 pm

Name: Jack Thomson
Race: caucasian/male
6ft 3 inches, black hair
Jack Thomson worked for a group of hitmen that worked in liberty city. Until one day they
betrayed him and put a bounty out on him they killed his family. So now Jack is out in Liberty City killing every i=hitman he can find. He is very skilled with firearms and also the art of Taekwondo.

Ndnapoli44
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 9th August 2009, 5:21 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:OKAY THIS IS MY CHARACTER. I keep on changing my mind.

Name: Lee JB Shao
Race:Japanese
Backstory: In his earlier years, he was a trained assassian, and a member of the city's most powerful yakuza. Years have past, and he's stripped of his glory and pride. He is left only with his Father's katana. The thought the monotony of minimum wage would never end until the infection. He thought of the outbreak as a way to regain his glory.

He is armed only with his abbility to pilot helicopters, and his vast knowledge of kung fu.

Jb no matter how badass that guy is, just keep it a normal citizen. It will increase your likelihood of playing a survivor story a lot because IMO you are probably one to be chosen in the next few made.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty Your GTAIV Character

Post  A Groovy Tophat 9th August 2009, 7:20 pm

Age- 38
Name- Alex Bell
Occupation/Life story- Ex military sniper who went insane after watching his best friend get butchered thought the scope of his sniper while scouting, so he left then left the military and moved to Broker to get a job as a bouncer at the triangle club. Then one day while on his way home from the club he hit someone with his car but while getting out of his car he found of that was no normal person it was a zombie. He managed to get away from it on foot and took shelter in a near by apartment where he found other survivors who had just robbed a gun store and have a radio to contact a single survivor with a boat.......
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty My GTA IV character

Post  NWO Tucker 12th December 2009, 2:49 am

since they locked the other one, i decided to post this

Name:Jimmy Bshaw
Race:Caucasian
Physical Characteristics:5'5 skinny guitarist. long brown hair shoulder lenth. Russian Hat.
Backstory/Additional Info: Growing up in Liberty City, Jimmy ran into a few wrong crowds. His parents always trying to set him straight he ran off and stayed with friends. After his friends accused him of stealing property he was kicked out and joined a band as a guitarist. After the band quit he started going to clubs meeting bad people and getting into the "punk" side of Liberty City. Listening to SKACORE he and a few friends caused havoc on liberty city. One night they went out to firefly island and had a major shootout with the russian gangs. Being overwealmed they got in cars and ran. They were chased from Island to island. Once they got to algonquin they hid out for the rest of the night. Due to the massacre of the bridge, they police blocked off the bridges, blamming terrorist for there behavior. Months went by and Jimmy started moving up the chain of people known in the town. Jimmy was near Downtown in Broker when the zombie cascade happened (he was watching over a deal in an allyway) He ran to a place where he could buy some guns and robbed the place. Fully armed and dangerous, he murdered the crew members doing the deal, took the money, took the rocks(cocaine) and went off to alderney to go into hiding untill otherwise.
NWO Tucker
NWO Tucker
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  amrik1 13th December 2009, 2:18 pm

Name:Ray Tomlin
Race:American
Physical Characteristics:Jeans, Greencoat, and a Ballcap

Backstory/Additional Info:Was in the army for 4 months. He was sent to afghanistan and
got kicked out of the Army for killing innicent civillions in anger when his brother was killed in a suicide bombing. Now he is now an illeagal weapons dealer selling smuggled gernades, C4, and some homemade explosives
amrik1
amrik1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  scarface7454 15th December 2009, 2:30 pm

Name: Bobby Dee
Race: Caucasian
Physical Characteristics: Medium Build
Backstory/Additional Info: My parents were in the military, and my grandparents served in world war 2. My parents lived in a military base just out side of New york city. Since they were bound to the military, they gave birth and raised me on base. Growing up, i made it into the Cadet program, where they took young kids, and partially raised them along side of the parents, to make them the best soldier the united states has ever seen. While in the program, i learned basic martial arts, how to handle a fire-arm, exercise everyday, though they would not keep me from my parents, which was nice. When i was about 15, my parents were KIA when a terrorist attack was deployed against our base, and it wasnt your typical guns a blazing terrorist attack, it was normal people like you and me... except, they were different. they were... cannibals... they had a total disregard for live... as soon as it all started, the commander of the base started an immediate evacuation of the whole area, and a code red was issued meaning, shoot any persons acting in a behavior which seemed life threatening... the commander found me hiding in an ammo crate and brought me to safety. As we were leaving via helicopter, all i could see was blood, and all i could hear over the blade of the helicopter whisping through the air were blood bursting screams or terror from down below. i will never forget the scene i witnessed there... after flying for an hour or so, there was one of the infected dangling on the bottom of the helicopter, it caught us by suprise, it took out the command, and one of the pilots, and injured the co-pilot beyond help. the co-pilot killed the infected and told me there was only one parachute, and to take it and jump. Before i jumped he said something to me... he said "you parents will always be with you kid, no matter where you go, or what you do, they will always be with you....." i landed in liberty city, where i ran into more of those ungodly creatures, i made it to a local police department, where i barricaded myself into, only to wait and hope what ever is happening to end.

(Note: im really not all that great a writer, just wanted to see how well i could write a zombie survivalist's background story, zombies are a big part of my life.)
scarface7454
scarface7454
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmine 16th December 2009, 2:31 am

Name:carl johnson (cj)
Race:african american
Occupation: member of the grove after brother ryder and freind big smoke were killed.
Physical Characteristics: 5,6 short hair brown
sBackstory/Additional Info/the story: when the infection started in SA held up in a local ammunation for a couple days then over run as the only two survivours (sweet,me) we made a run for madd dogs cribwhere we stayed for a week before they found us we managed to make it to the airport (at least most of us did) 14 out of 30 survivours made it onto a juank air plane and headed out for L.C. we were about 6 miles from LC before we started to hear noises from the cargo hold b dup and big bear went down to check it out everyone paniced and started to jump from the plane not knowing how high except foe sweet and me (we were in cockpit flying) we noticed a strange silince we looked back and they were all gone and the plane wasout of fule we crash landed at francas intl airport sweet was thrown from the cockpit and was never seen again (still looking for him) i am currentley held up at playboyx's pad.
AGAIN JOB: member OF THE GROVE
GOOD WITH: SHOTGUNS UZIS AND MOLTIVS (CQB) YES A HALO refrence lol
ok with helis
DRIVES: FIRETRUCK lol
broke my mike (stepped on it)
wears white cameo pants old army helm white jacket.
GT locojoey115

Last edited by locojoey on 17th December 2009, 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot gt)
Carmine
Carmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuego Purpura 21st December 2009, 3:04 am

Name: Spence
Race: Muscogee Native American
Occupation: Freshman Varsity All American LineBacker HighSchool
Physical Characteristics: 6'2 210 Lbs solid muscle runs 4.6 40. Very good with pistol and Mgs can escape on buildings and alleys easily from the hore.
Backstory/Additional Info: Born and Raised it the meat packing district, I always grew up working for people involved in crime. I was never apart of it but i practiced using the weapons on the meat and used it to gain my size. My family has escaped to a far away island and i am awaiting for them to come get me.

Fuego Purpura
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 23rd December 2009, 2:16 pm

my character

Name: Paddy Quinn

Race: Caucasion

Physical Characteristics: Strong, tall, fit and smart.

Backstory/Additional Info: Student experience with firearms has airsoft team he is alone
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 23rd December 2009, 5:29 pm

My character

Name:Tomas "TJ" Jones

Race: Caucasion

Physical Characteristics:5'10 ,185LBS,Well built

Backstory/Additional Info:TJ grew up in Bohan and was drawn into the gang activity at the age of 10.He was taught on how to use firearms and how to fix and modify cars.the gang exploted him and used him as one of there gang bangers. Aressted at the age of 17 for the possesion of 3 pounds of cocaine,TJ went ot jail for only 5 years since he was under age and this is his first offence.He was released when he was 22. He relized that he didn't want to go back to that lifestyle.He moved towards a music carerr and quickly drawn towards DJ-ing.Not to long after he got a job at Bahama Mamas where he currently works.
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 8 Empty My Character

Post  OBESEPONY123 23rd December 2009, 7:19 pm

name: Yoseph Mendicho
location: 2 Mandel apartments, Northwood, Algoquin, Liberty City
colour/race: white ukrainian

back story: A Ukrainian immigrant tortured by his past who hoped for a peaceful life living the Western dream. His dream was destroyed when he was spotted by some ex-soviet militia that had been wanting him to give them alot of money. He assasinated them both and took their 3 million dollars that they had stashed on their car import rig when they arrived. Since then Yoseph has been contracted to assasinate head members of the Liberty City police force and of the FBI. He now lives in a luxury apartment, although he still has anger is his mind with the knowledge that he can no longer live a peaceful non-tormented live that he came to strive for.
OBESEPONY123
OBESEPONY123
I don't run fast.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pivotr3lic

Back to top Go down

Post  zacsean 28th December 2009, 11:11 pm

Name:Leon Donozo
Race:American
Physical Characteristics:lIm white i always wear a white shirt,a black vest,blue jeans,and i have a pistol in my pocket.

zacsean
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  zacsean 28th December 2009, 11:19 pm

Name: Leon donozo
Race: Chinese
Physical Characteristics: Im white,short black hair,White shirt,black vest,and a pistol in my pocket
Backstory/Additional Info: I was in a store.People were getting attacked.I shot the attackers and killed them.I helped the people who were attacked but then they tryed to attack me.So i killed them.Now im a survivor in Liberty City

zacsean
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 29th December 2009, 8:41 am

DeadApe wrote:Everybody's characters that i have not deleted so far are pretty good. One thing though, pretty much everybody has mentioned that their character is a great pilot. I would love to know how a biker and such learned how to fly a helicopter so well. Once again be realistic and just because you say you can fly a helicopter does not mean i will let you fly the chopper, im sure Czech's character will be a mini amelia aerheart.

Did you get that from Night At The Museum 2?

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  KILLRAIN42 4th January 2010, 6:28 pm

Name: Patrick "Kilroy" Cleburne

Race: Irish

Physical Characteristics:5'5, knows what he needs to know to get through life. Has constant five a' clock shadow, has never been able to grow a full beard, red/auburn hair, wears a skull cap and a shirt-jacket combo, very pale

Backstory: Born and bred in Alderny, Patrick learned how hard life is on those who don't learn from other's mistakes, a lesson which would serve to keep him alive during his stay in the Alderny Correctional Prison. After getting out, he found a job as the bartender at the Massionette 9, after spending some time with a prison-mate, one Louis Lopez. One night, he was accosted by a seemingly drunken club-goer who proceeded to fall onto the bar, breaking a martini glass, and inserting the broken glass into his eye socket. Expecting the man to be need medical help, Patrick went to pull the man up, only to jump backward when the man sprung up and attacked the drunk woman next to him. While the newly reanimated man attacked the woman, Patrick reached under the bar and pulled his pump-action twelve gauge out, up, and fired a shot into the zombies head. Everybody in prison talked about having a zombie plan, and when Patrick saw a wave of the monsters rush throught the club doors, attacking the fear stricken people inside the club, Patrick grabbed the box of shells from the bar, ran out the side door to the rear of the club, out the back and to his car. Starting the engine, he decided to head back to his aprtment over in Castle Garden city, planning on hooking up with his friends who owned a gunstore over in Chinatown.

Last edited by KILLRAIN42 on 13th January 2010, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
KILLRAIN42
KILLRAIN42
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next