Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Your GTAIV Character!

+211
iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz
YouDirtyCamper
Miniblade33
Dead Stage
Drt123T98
spencerpo
COMANDO1ANTRAX
XxAmplifiedxX
Sgtmiller1233
leeroynorris41
KGBOOM
Hunteris MADNES
tAkEd0nNeR
xxTITAN 08xx
Hellrider224
Dirtykillaman99
Maverick2909
Jimbob James99
vacb0b
niko19900
DJDemitri
UNDEAD G4MER
zombiekiller57
Angel of Death770
Zackattackx3
HarshClaw
X1xalive
Jakaah
Pwnisher James
Zwytch
tristankris
tris11223
Pink Airplanes
ApocalypseVVolf.
snowwolf1996
Black Eyes
dethlycost
liltbow75
x Swiftyy v
jugo49
BAXTABEAST22
Silvatos.
usingaidan
CaffinePleaz
nK FaTaLiiTY
MPFourTwoOne
Overkill ham
VrAzZLe Meister
phat w00
SlashmanG
HELLSANGEL 303
oliverthezombie
Vicious Fox
Ermy Bermy
HamletProtege
Dexta117
G00EY LOUIE
glorytothedead
xI SiL3NTSh0t
XImortalDEATHX
jtownz1
dash4rabbit
BoneJabe
firstact
XBOX-Darklight780
Bloody Gun45
Vashed1995
Cazio117
Fly Hi Guy
RED IRANG3R
ryan239ion
MASAI97
o0DeathGore0o
M3TAL S0LD1ER 8
disjointROy RoY
HolyBean
Apollofm
Lickolai
Codename MAW
T-Bag Syndrome
XxBlood ThiefxX
Bladewind23
dlza
xCRISS CR0SSx
snake eyez 89
. ADestroyer360
GenocidePsycho
Jagdgeschwader
Mander A1
oO Coggy Oo
nevets300
B Mane65
nroberson3232
RB xWildWillyx
Creatide
NGU RELOAD
ROCKBOYDANNY
bman4782
eegleindia
eaustinn36
devilbutt
Kylectt74
beedz101
NegativeHUNTER
BOSs ZOMB13
KILLRAIN42
Vipers UK
zacsean
OBESEPONY123
AjpimpcycleV2
PatrickQ 96
Fuego Purpura
Carmine
scarface7454
amrik1
NWO Tucker
A Groovy Tophat
Ndnapoli44
JohnyTinkleNuts
Big Master Pwn
ox i b a l l xo
nhope1093
Fallenunder
Ross Saxophone
degraeve
A Happy Pandah
EREYES238
not to worry
xuloputasss
krayden8
Namorg
swooner
flyhiqh
VINCIEHALO
Francis
kamakazi2424
INSERT NAME joe
Tain1212
MFBLASP
x1 Thanatos 1x
Tdlk
airassault54
AaronBrien521
OG JAKAL
kittymix95
weirddude74
Zomando
xxchupacabra4xx
High Point x13x
SBDassassin21
Akida646
XtremeKane
dackkorto
godowesmoses
AcesOaces
LeadingSpartan
frosty120
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
cavedweller101
general coud
TE4MKILLM4STER
johnbates12
Aesplin
tjconnor619
Altair1881
Narknarks
fireyferret
invitingdemon95
bamfan9900
Mr Pookey Bear
jroulette
schoolguy23
RAd0555
Matt 2oo9
ZeDeAtH
HookahLover
Urban assaulT95
Heartlessflobot
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Czechmate24
Snyper493
xdp_dillster
Guitar MaDmAn13
Slacker Hero
Garquin
Xanaris
xboxgamer969
Bc Chronik
Bjesus621
Saint Ronan
Darren85
XxLone DeltaxX
zombie hunter
Cry Vengeance
Braindogz117
xX JB F3AR Xx
M3LA
Masterofkills09
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
BlitherCube
RAMBB0
Made in Finland
GumboNoodle
zombie dude
Spiderman
AaUndeadMarine
MrKurt2012
El Mexi Can 915
DeadApe
215 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty Re: Your GTAIV Character!

Post  Cazio117 13th July 2010, 11:40 am

Name: James Darson
Race: Caucasian
Physical Characteristics: 6,1, Athletic.
Backstory/Additional Info: Jamie grew up in south Bohan, His father was a police officer and had won a couple of awards for his time in the force, Sadly James father was gunned down in a "Routine" traffic stop. James was inspired to follow in his fathers foot steps and joined the force when he was 21. James tends to be cautious with his fire arm, He'll only pull it out if he has no other alternative.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 13th July 2010, 11:52 am

Name: Kris Roklen

Race: Caucasian

Physical Characteristics: Little skinny for his age, but he has some muscle. Stand about 6' 1"

Backstory/Additional Info: At the age of 21, and a range of theft and drug dealing, Kris decided it was time to get his shit straight and clean up. After a few months, Kris signed on to the Military to be a Helicopter Pilot just like his dad was in Vietnam. With his quick thinking and short, but detailed and sweet answers, he was in the air by the age of 24. He'd trained for Search and Rescue Operations on the East Coast for situations like the one we're all in now.

He wasn't at his best at the firing range, but passed enough to be ahead of some people. A Desert Eagle is his weapon of choice, being easy to carry but packing a hell of a punch. Though, he's not fond of using it unless there's no alternative.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloody Gun45 13th July 2010, 2:21 pm

Name: Kai
Race: Fillipino
Physical Characteristics: Knows how to shoot a gun, Athletic
Backstory/Additional Info: Lived in CA for a while when was 23. Then moved to LC. Holding up in an apartment in Algonquin. Was arrested and put in jail for false murder for 5 years. Was in CA to visit his brother when infection started. His choice of weapon is a SMG or a Shotgun when either of those in his hands he can kill a hand load of people...err zombies. So yea he still works with drinks too bad they have zombie blood in them...

Last edited by Bloody Gun45 on 13th July 2010, 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot job and needed to add stuff....)
Bloody Gun45
Bloody Gun45
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  XBOX-Darklight780 14th July 2010, 12:56 pm

Name:Jake Moreno

Race:American
Occupution:Marine

Backstory:Jake is from Bohan and went to navy for 2 years and returned cause the infection took over the base he nearly died.Jake has found some surviors to him.Then they had gotten bitten by the infected.Since that problem Jake carries a pistiol everywhere while looking for surviors.
XBOX-Darklight780
XBOX-Darklight780
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  firstact 20th July 2010, 8:51 pm

Name:Jake Roberts (i didnt notice someone elses name was jake to but this is an edit so.. yeah i cant think of any other names)
Race:caucaisan (did i spell it right?)
Physical Characteristics:Jake has a tattoo on his left cheek. He was a cross-country runner in high-school.
Backstory/Additional Info:Before the outbreak started jake was trying to find a job and pay off his bills for his apartment.Jake also had a friend a friend who had a gun yard he didn't have many guns but they would go over there and shoot things ever once in a while. But then the outbreak started... and jake snuck through alleys, and backstreets svenging what he could, and when he got to his friends house.... he was dead. So jake took his friends pistol and set out to find a place to settle.

Curent position: a warehouse in bohan (running out of food and ammo)
firstact
firstact
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty GTA 4 person

Post  BoneJabe 21st July 2010, 6:31 pm

Name:James Andis
Race:Irish

Clothes:black jacket,blue jeans,sunglases,white cap.

Story:parents died during zombie Evac.works at grandpa gunshop and laerning to be a helicopter pilot.has a gf name lauren

Last edited by BoneJabe on 24th July 2010, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot name)
BoneJabe
BoneJabe
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  dash4rabbit 23rd July 2010, 11:24 pm

name: johny bell

race:american

desctription:can fly a heil very well because well when i was still in the seals i was a pilot and im normal hieght and weight

story: family died during nuculer accident took refuge in a fridge and was enlisted be the seals

current status:mia

dash4rabbit
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  jtownz1 23rd July 2010, 11:29 pm

Name:Justin"JT"Hamilton
occupation:Gun club My uncle is the owner so im allowed to work there at such a young age physical description: 6 foot 3 Strong tattoo on neck
Location: Middle Island Majestic Hotel but i might have to leave soon because zombies have screwed up the Generator so its pitch black at night so i sleep outside
i used to free run so i know how to get around
i dont like cars motorcycles are my fav got caught at age 13 for stealing a motorcycle and jumping the humboldt river and trashing it afterward
story: parents died during zombie outbreak. Im very good with guns and recon work. during my early teen years i used to be in a organized crime Syndicatei used to do recon work. im wiling to risk my life to get rid of every zombie in liberty city but i know how to control my self
jtownz1
jtownz1
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty Re. Your GTAIV Character!

Post  XImortalDEATHX 24th July 2010, 2:29 am

Name:Jordan Balimere

Race: Canadian with a mix of European.

Occupation: Occansionally works at the GetaLife building as jainitor but mostly earns his money by working with criminals.

Phisical Characteristics: Tatto on half of his face, strong build, scar on his back and a stitched bullet hole on his chest.

What he wears: Black Tooke, Red sweater with brown vest, Blue jeans with white high tops and a neckalace an old friend gave him.

Technique: Sticks to the team and follows orders to survive, a swifty freerunner so he knows his way around town, aim's for the head, switches weapons for different ranges, takes risks so he can beat the campaign.

Back story: Jordan grew up in a dirty home with alchoholic parents, so he spent most of his time outside, getting in fights and getting involved with some bad people, at the age of 12, he got sent to Juvie by wacking a kid he didn't like in the forehead with a bat at school, his parents died shortly after. After Juvie he was homeless, he lived for so long because some people say he is a natural survivor. One day he helped a man being robbed and he beat up the guy and the man gave him a place to stay, and he felt like he had a real family, until the day a thug from a gang murderd them all, except Jordan, he was enraged so he looked all over LC to find the thug who did suck a thing, he was bloodthirsty, so a member from another gang saw Jordan brutally murdering the thug, and he wanted him in, he persuaed him because the man who saw Jordan was the gang leader of another gang, and he was enimies with the other gang, and Jordan acepted it, after many years of killing and beating, the zombie apocalypse hit, his friends died and once again, he was all alone, until he met Tom Rodgers and the group of survivors in Alderney, and to this day he keeps murdering like an animal, and what keeps him motivated to not give up? Pretending each and every dirty filthy zombie is that one thug.
XImortalDEATHX
XImortalDEATHX
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 24th July 2010, 10:45 am

Name: DannyBoy

Race: Lebanese

Physical Characteristics: Brown Hair, About 5' 8" 135 pounds, Not to built but not a weakling

Backstory/Additional Info: Born and lived his whole life in Liberty City moving for place to place. His parents left him when he was young so he had to fight for himself. He is not the best person with a gun but he knows what he is doing. His good at running and gunning and can drive a car.
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty glory's character

Post  glorytothedead 18th August 2010, 1:32 pm

Name: Eli Roma
Race: White/italian american
Physical Characteristics: about 5' 11" brown hair, green eyes, average build, scar across cheek from shrapnel wound, a bit of a beard growing in.
Backstory/Additional Info: Eli served in the 170th Infantry brigade as a riflemen, though he was deployed to Iraq during the war, his trip was short lived when an explosion hit his convoy on his fourth month stint that sent shrapnel flying and sent him flying from his Hummvee. sadly, his team did not survive the blast and Eli was honorably discharged after suffering sever psychological breakdowns. He was then sent to Audie Murphy VA hospital after being returned state side and was treated for sever PTSD. After seven months of treatment for wounds, both physical and mental, Eli was released and travelled to liberty city to live with his brother who ran a local bar and eatery to work for him. Eli thought everything was going well until one night the dead came to life...

glorytothedead
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 26th August 2010, 11:47 pm

Name: Louie Castillo
Race: Native American, Mexican, & African American
Physical Characteristics: Black skin with a #1 length haircut. Wears a black/white jacket, black beanie, and scavenged combat style black or grey pants w/ boots.
Backstory/Additional Info: Born and raised in San Andreas, Louie moved to Liberty City at the age of 31 to escape the gang wars going on. He settled in an Algonquin apartment hoping that he can save up and buy a nice house in Alderney. Since many breakins took place in Louie's aprtment, Louie bought a handgun and took a few lessons which made him decent with a weapon. As terrorist attacks became popular in Liberty City, Louie became a cameraman for Weazel News to report at the front. As the first days of the infection hit, Louie's home was flooded with looters which made him homless. His attempts to call his family in San Andreas were unsuccessful. Once the chaos settled into carniverous zombies, Louie now walks Liberty City with a handgun, pocket knife, and hope that he is not the only one alive.

Last edited by G00EY LOUIE on 27th August 2010, 4:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 27th August 2010, 3:19 am

BlitherCube wrote:come on lets get some normal jobs here
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th August 2010, 5:19 am

Name: Dexter Marsh

Nickname: Dexta117

Race: New Zealander (European descent)

Occupation: Prisoner 117 (before being sent to jail was an accountant)

Physical Characteristics: 6ft, lean build, bald, blue eyes, tattoo's on neck, Black and White hoodie with blue jeans, white shoes and a green beanie.

Backstory/Additional Info: Marsh moved to Liberty City with his wife and 2 children in 1990 and worked for a lawyer in South Algonquin. Marsh was convicted in 2005 of theft ($500,000) and sent to Alderney State Correctional Facility where he was forced into the local chapter of the Aryan Brotherhood and also officially divorced his wife of 20 years. Marsh was trained to be a fighter while in prison and allegedly murdered another prisoner (known affiliation with the Bloods street gang). Marsh escaped in 2009 during a prison riot and has been in hiding ever since. Is competent with a knife but very poor with guns more powerful than a standard handgun.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  HamletProtege 11th September 2010, 7:56 pm

Name: Wattson Mann

Race: Welsh

Physical Characteristics: Skinny, Greenish-Pale Skin

Backstory: Wattson was Born in Wales and was brought to America as a Child. He Grew up in a Town of Crime, and Decided to Do the Best thing he could do: Become a Lawyer.
He moved to Liberty City to Help Citizens.
HamletProtege
HamletProtege
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ermy Bermy 14th October 2010, 4:33 pm

Name: Michael Windsor

Race: English

Pysichal Characteristics: Shaven hair, a faint goatee, suit (from buisness meeting) Shades, and union jack bandana savaged from a wrecked apartment block.

Backstory: Was on tour in Liberty City having a meeting with a client in northern alderney at the time of the zombie outbreak. Met with Tom Rodgers and Lincoln Burrow while roaming the rooftops of alderney. Was then given a 50. Caliber pistol by the survivors and is currently waiting with the survivors for evac. Previous weapon experience: Jailed in South London after murdering his sisters ex with a pistol.
Ermy Bermy
Ermy Bermy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 20th October 2010, 7:47 am

name:Joseph Edwards

race:Scottish

Phsical chareristics:
Clean shave brown,
white hoodie
beanie
urban camo combat trousers
Healthy and strong

Backstory; Joseph was just a regular geek loved Sci-fi ,Horror,Cartoons all that jazz he was going to comic con For interviews and exclusives for his Youtube vlog channel , but on his way down a gas station blow up and leading him into a car crash.He eventually woke up 23 hours later that being saddened from missing his flight he was curious what was going on lots of bodies lying everywhere car crashing etc,he stumbled upon a cop car which had no one in it but he saw the cop he asked if he was okay ,the cop turned cop was all gashed and beaten up and had a missing arm , luckilly for Joseph being a Big Kirkman fan he knew he was an undead, he panicked got in the the Five- 0 and drove back to his apartment he looked around the car to see if had any weapons all had was a glock and shotgun at the back ,he was going back to his apartment to see his room mate that ltold them to be barricaded in there home...For now.

(i might have got carried away and turned it into a story lol Smile )

Last edited by Kroenenz on 14th August 2011, 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : idk)
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty my character

Post  oliverthezombie 20th October 2010, 12:55 pm

Name: Scott Torren

Nationality: English

Job: Hitman (off the record) ex soldier, Current buisness man

I was a hitman by the time of the outbreak taking money from survivors who needed help now im a buisness man and all though i dont do the job myself anymore but i still fleece money off of survivors. seeing as i was alone the moment i left the army with no family and hardly any freinds soon i might settle down with some survivors and just survive by not fleecing off of people.

oliverthezombie
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty My character

Post  HELLSANGEL 303 27th November 2010, 2:02 am

Name: Sergio Salinas
Race: Spanish
Physical Characteristics: 5'7", Jet black hair, well-built.
Backstory/Additional Info: Greetings from Liberty City, I am Sergio and I am the leader of a group of survivors in Algonquin. If anyone is seeing this there are other survivors here, as well as weapons food and supplies. With my expertise in directing I can coordinate an assualt or supply gathering with ease. Hell I've even held our defenses a few times.

HELLSANGEL 303
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 27th November 2010, 8:39 pm

Name: Jack "Slash" Raymond

nationality: American

Ocupation: Mechanic

Physical ability and appearance: six foot two, athletic build, short dirty blonde hair. very good driver, Alright shot (only with the rifle) , good stratagist.

Background: Worked at a tune up shop in Los Venturas a couple years back, drove for the shop at race events, then beacause of the gang activity the tuning shop was burnt down and he was forced to move elsewhere. Because of the lacking of paying jobs due to the economic crash, he was forced to join the Military, serving as a reconosince sniper in Afghanistan for two years, gaining the nick name Slash for stabbing a Afghan counter sniper during an intense fire fight. He is inexpirienced in useing handguns and assault rifles and so on but is a dead eye shot with his Remington M700.(though during the zombie outbreak he lost it)
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  phat w00 27th November 2010, 9:53 pm

Name: Zeake H. Kursk
Race: Asian American
Physical Characteristics: thin average build 5'6 short black hair, age 28
Backstory/Additional Info: Zeake was raised in a middle class family and just dropped out of college because of his obsession with marijuana, charged two times for possession of large quantities of marijuana, his parents had kicked him out as well. But he was given a position in his passion for guitars in Harison's Music down the street. Things are okay now, he has his own apartment and has cut down on his chronic, no more backpacking through california with only his truck and guitar.
phat w00
phat w00
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 27th November 2010, 11:40 pm

Name: Jamie Rodgers
Nickname: Spanky
Physical Appearance: Looks like Billy the Exterminater.
Backstory: Use to be an actor for the adult idustry of the homosexual lifestyle. Everything was going great until a couple of naughty zombies came and ate his director! It's okay though... he enjoys gouging out the eyes of his undead ex's. He's also determined to find his long lost brother Tom lololololol.

Absurd? yes. Realistic? possible.
[EDIT] I didn't read past the first thread page lol! Just ignore my reply, it was a joke.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Your GTAIV Character! - Page 11 Empty Overkill ham's Character

Post  Overkill ham 28th November 2010, 4:48 am

Name: Cody Hatfeild
Job: A sandwich shop owner
Appereance: Brown hair, Green eyes, 5'8'', Wears a black jacket and jeans with black converse.
Spare Time: Takes a fenceing class and plays airsoft.
Motto: "when running from a bear.... push freind"
Overkill ham
Overkill ham
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  MPFourTwoOne 5th December 2010, 11:44 pm

Name: David West
Race: Black
Physical Characteristics: 6'0, short black hair, & dark skin.
Backstory/Additional Info: For David, having been the only kid in Northwood unwilling to become a druggie or thug had turned him into a street-smart cop with the will to resist and fight corruption in the department and that in turn had gotten him transferred to Liberty State Police to further pursue crime, in the hope that Liberty City might change for the better. Det. West had only recently been on the trail of a carjacking ring that had caused the deaths of thirteen people when the infection broke out in LC, leaving him stranded in a city full of zombies and only his Glock to fight his way out.

MPFourTwoOne
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 21st December 2010, 10:42 pm

Name: Derek
Race: African
Background:Working man with good wife and kids. We saw the news on tv about outbreak. We ran to airport but my family got killed by the infected was safed by the other surviors we had 5 but down to 3. Were alive and well help us and we be great use Its been weeks HELLLLLP USSSSSSS........
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next