Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning

Go down

Was the better than the Diary Style?

Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_lcap0%Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_lcap50%Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_lcap50%Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_lcap0%Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning Empty Lost Man Chapter 1 In The Beginning

Post  BoomerSooner742 5th August 2009, 12:50 am

Ahhh!! I yawn as I get up from an old dusty mattress I slept on the night my before and mick still not up off his new couch. " Mick, Micky... You rat sack of crap wake up Ya animal!." Ugh. Oh my gosh im tired" seconds before I pull him off the couch. He hit the floor with a thud. "C'Mon wake up we need to head out". "OK ,Let me get ready.
Fifteen minutes later we were ready. We had grabbed the remaining food from the fridge and moved the barricade from the door. As we stepped out in the hallway we peeked around the corner both ways "Lets Go" I said quickly. As we descended down the stairs no freaks yet. As we stepped outside a sudden coldness hit me and it was late july. I looked down the street to the left than to the right... nothing. So we headed down the street right .It was about about a second until I realized there was an alley 30 feet behind us. I spun around on a dime to see a group about 10+ running straight towards us I lifted my gun , 20 feet ,looked downed the sight ,18 feet, and realized micky had just realized the oncoming threat." Micky turn around" as I pulled the trigger at 14 feet and my MP5 ripped through the first of the zombies. When Mick had finally spun around the last of the zombies were feet from me. He pulled the trigger of my old 44. Magnum and hit one in the shoulder and the other three went by its head, barely slowing it down, as another zombie hit me with extreme force knocking me to the ground, as I hit the ground I rolled and and sent the zombie off of me. I rose up on my knees and gathered myself firing on the zombie putting multiple holes in it, as micky killed the remaining few. I quickly raised up and checked all around to see if our freinds were all gone... silence. "The almost got you there Robertson" micky said. "They'll get you next time if you dont pay attention fatman, lets go". We swerved through a few more streets more alert now until we found a durable truck, luckily it had a the keys in the dashboard. We drove for about ten minutes until we say a figure walking around in the streets we thought it was another freak, but as we got closer we saw no ripped clothes or blood stained faces. It was a guy. He spun around as soon as he heard us and started waving his arms wildly. We pulled to a stop as my foot violently hit the brake suprised. "Hello?" Micky said.
"....Uh Ha Guys Wats Up" "Oh just surviving the Apocalyspe." Mickey said mockingly. "What are you doing out here?" I asked " Tryin to find my family" He said " Well hop in i said caustiously wonder wether to trust this guy or not. He got in the backseat and said " Um thank you sir, names carl by the way." As he got in i looked at him closer with a glance. He looked scared an afraid he was about thirty with glasses, that one lens was cracked, and a thin mustache, under his eyes were black and he had a blue suit on thstwas a little large for him considering he was rather skinny. " We're heading to the Lincoln tunnel you alright with that?" " Hu Uh ya sure" As we went down the rode he semmed to just to just stare outside the window forever, avoiding eye contact.We finally got to the tunnel after a thirty minute drive and avoiding a pack or two of freaks no problem other than Carl about wetting himself at the sight of them. Definetly not a fighter. As we approached the tunnel we all were angry the tunnel was closed by giant steel gates. The infection must of got through before these gates were puttin up. "Dammit" Micky yelled. Their had to be another way across... ... ... Boats! " We can cross the river by boat mick." " Oh ya guess we could" he said shyly. "Oh , Whats a matter Mickey?" " I cant swim"
" A man there wont be any swimming promise" I said " How 'bout you Carl can you swim?" " Ah yes, yes sir." " ok then we will cross the river by boat then guys" It was about a five minute drive to a nearby jetty. We got to the water and started looking at the boats. Only one had keys and we could see why. It was a old white and blue fishing boat that had been beaten and scratched up severly. As I checked the boat for gas Micky said" Just our luck, couldn't get a yacht." " It will have to do I said" As I said starting the gas pump that made a loud noise. Out of nowhere Carl said" Thats not safe im afraid" " Ok you can stay here and be eaten by zombies Carl." Mick said like a smartellic. "Uh ne.." All of a sudden two dark figures behind Carl from the bushes striking him to the ground. I turned all the way around to see them bite into his neck and lower arm. I reached for my gun but It was lying in the boat 10 feet away, as another zombie emerged and shoved his into his mouth and ripped out somthing it was long and blood rain down its arm as it turned its attention to me and micky. I ran to the boat as I said "run". Micky stood frozen staring at Carls still living screaming body. Until the final second he jumped on the boat as I steered away from the jetty he picked up my weapon and started firing madly at the zombies onshore in a waving motion. After he finished the round he cursed and set down finally on the boat. "Lets just get to my brother." I said
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down