Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What if an outbreak occured right now...

+7
KZ Powned
soulja66
Spiderman
Ross Saxophone
Garquin
Made in Finland
BlitherCube
11 posters

Go down

What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty What if an outbreak occured right now...

Post  BlitherCube 24th August 2009, 7:45 am

Okay UX, the NEWS flashes on and the reporters are saying that the dead are walking and killing, fast zombies are ripping through the city at an alarming rate.
Suddenly you hear screams and gunfire and sirens coming from outside!
Then all of a sudden there is banging at the front door! Another noise comes from the other end of the house/job place! You look out the window... and you see carnage and destruction everywhere, its happening RIGHT NOW!
You have about two minutes, maybe less to get out before you are overrun!

1. What are you wearing right now? Is it something you can battle hordes of the undead in?

2. Do you have your shoes on? Are they shoes you can run and fight for your life in? If you don't have them on... can you get to them and get them on quickly?

3. Do you have some sort of weapon immediately available? If so, what is it and is it strong/sturdy enough to hold up against extreme abuse? If its a gun, is it loaded or locked and do you know where the ammo is?
How much ammunition do you have available and can you carry it if you have to run?

4. Do you know where your car keys are? Is the car full of gas and ready to go? How far from your house/job to your car?

5. Do you have any kind of a plan or place to go where you know its safe? How will you contact anyone if the phone lines are dead?

6. Can you lock yourself inside safely if running is not an option? Can you positively secure all the doors and windows of your house/job place within a few minutes? Do you have enough supplies to survive? If so, for how long if the electricity and water were to stop within a few days?
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty Re: What if an outbreak occured right now...

Post  Made in Finland 24th August 2009, 8:18 am

1. Jeans and hoody.

2. I have them on.

3. There's a weapons locker downstairs. Many guns there.

4. There's atleast a dozen vans outside, all the keys are at the teachers lounge.

5. Actually I'd prefer to stay here. In the middle of nowhere, with the guns and a sturdy building.

6. All the doors here are already locked, and are opened with a electric keytag.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

What if an outbreak occured right now... Empty Re: What if an outbreak occured right now...

Post  Garquin 24th August 2009, 8:22 am

I got no clothes on the only weapon i can get to without a ky is the machete in the basment the only keys at the house now are for the motorcycle and the safe place is the mines down the road

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 24th August 2009, 8:58 am

1. Trousers, shirt and tie. I shall be the gentleman killer.

2. Well my shoes are by the front door and their fairly new so they hurt like a bitch, guess I'll have to go bare foot.

3. Ma BSA Lightning XL is across the room from me and ammunition is in the cabanet so at least I got one thing right. Also, I have a range of stainless steal cooking knives all purchased at a low price but high quality in the kitchen.

4. Dammit my cars at my parents house so I guess I'll just have to take the bus.

5. Well, Castel Coch is only up the road so I'll have to bring up the draw bridge and rally the troops.

6. If I was to do that I'd surely die in a few days as all I have right now is whiskey and Pot Noodles (food shop later today I think).
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 24th August 2009, 2:26 pm

1) Gym shorts, T shirt, socks

2) Sneakers are by the front door

3) The pistols are upstairs in the towel cabinet, idk where the springfield or M1 are. I also have a sword in the basment.

4) Dont know where the keys are and I think the cars are being used.

5) If I go in my basement, I can use the celler door that leads to my backyard. The b ack fense is faulty so I can get passed it. Then im in a supermarket parking lot. I go there and get food, then go down the street for atleast 6 long blocks to a well protected sewage treatment plant. It doesnt smell to great but the fences are high and strong.

6) Not sure about staying here. Maybe get on the roof through the ceiling door thing, write HELP on the roof. I wouldnt stay here though.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  soulja66 24th August 2009, 3:02 pm

I have shorts nd a white shirt( just snuck out cuz I grounded)

I have black nd white vans

I have an antic real jap. swoard very sharp nd basicly brand new nd a 22 with 5 fully loaded mags nd at least 500 extra rounds right across da hall it all take me no longer tan 2 mins
keys 2 ma jeep liberty r in ma room nd it would take less tan 30 secs 2 get ma garage

I would go ma girl friends house nd hopely her brother will be tere nd ten we would go to da mall cuz there r guns lots of food nd it Iz riot proof nd only a few ways in

soulja66
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 24th August 2009, 4:08 pm

i got jeans and a blue shirt on and a hoodie 2 feet from me

there are shoes in my basement and up stairs

there are weapons on the walls (souvenirs) - one battle axe, one smaller but sharp samuria sword, daggers in cabinet, and another bluner sword and dagger together, and pool cues

and a recently fixed 22 with a box of ammo down the hall

keys are in my pocket
my nissan murano (pretty fast suv) is up stairs in the garage, if i run i would be safe and would have time to check the car and pack everything up

i could go to my school its small and not many entrances, although i hate school especially mine and would go to the mall or better costco, (sams club i think for the Americans) - hit the fire alarm empty all the people and now im in a domain of food electronics, auto mobile and guns and generators and radios, and bit fucking steel garage doors to the outside and furniture to barricade the shit up
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th August 2009, 5:21 pm

(I just completely wrote this up, then for some reason firefox decided to crash...Time to type again!)

Right now I have my cellphone and a multi-tool in my pocket.

I know how to get into the gun safe for the hunting rifle and shotgun. They both have about one hundred rounds in the safe with them. I don't know why my family buys ammunition in bulk like that.

Outside I can grab the truck, which actually has my bike in it right now.

Then I would rush to Costco, and hide out there for rescue. (Yes KZ Powned we do have a Costco in Wisconsin.)
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 24th August 2009, 5:46 pm

im wearing jeans and a shirt, iim not wearing shoes but i am able to get them on in an instant, under my bed i have a sword and in my closet i have a hockey stick and some golf clubs, my moms keys are in the next room and the tank is full. right now the safest place to go is the armed forces recruitment center not to far from me down main street its right next to the mall and abunch of stores for suplies
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 24th August 2009, 6:11 pm

1. Um, I got my jeans and shirt on with some gum in the pocket of my jeans.

2. My sneakers are at the door but my steel toe work boots are right beside me but I
cant run fast in them but I guess I will have to use them.

3. I have my USP .45F under the couch I am beside and it is loaded and I also have 350 rounds for it also under the couch, I also have my work bag to carry the ammo and
some food and I could get my katana that is hanged above the television and also my
Tactical shotgun with 500 rounds for it in my work bag just in case of emergencies.

4. I have my keys in my pocket with my bubble gum and the garage is about 10 to 14 feet from where I stand, I also filled my SUV with gasoline when I was on my way from the super market.

5. I could drive to the gun store that is about 7 blocks from my house and I could use the gun store owners Rob and kevins radio they keep in the celler down in the basement. The guns store has two entrances, one in the celler but Rob has the key for it and it is always locked and one on the main floor but I geuss they would be watching that one, there is no windows so it would be easy to defend.

6. Well Rob was the weird one talking about one day the world will end and I will be ready for what is to come, and he fills his celler with supplies and food to survive with extra backup power generaters and a box filled with flashlights. They have lots of stuff to use to barricade the front door because Kevin showed me the back exit which leaded under ground so I guess we were safe. Oh and there was also a vent and a little tiny window but no infected can squeeze threw it so we could leave it cracked open a bit to get some air.

(I sorta got caught up in it and made it a bit long)
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 24th August 2009, 6:22 pm

see meat shield and i know what the fuck is up

Costco!!!

(i wasn't trying to be an ass but i wasn't sure if you guys had them down there, my bad)
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  xxchupacabra4xx 24th August 2009, 6:35 pm

1.Im in my underwear....Time to teabag some zombies!

2.No shoes on....My sneakers are by the door

3.I have a 2 shotguns and a rifle in my gun case.Enough shells and bullets to hold out 4 a while and an underarmour bag to carry ammo in.

4.Yep on the counter,always full,like 5 feet away from the door

5.Yeah my Grandmas,Locsted right in front of acres of woods.I dont need to contact anyone....Im a lone wolf.

6.Yeah they have dead bolts everywhere,they have big fruniture to block up windows,theres an ortured back up on the hill filled with fruit,take my 4 wheeler and ride back up there.Water runs off fresh mountain water so i'll be fine.
xxchupacabra4xx
xxchupacabra4xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down