Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige!

+2
x Swiftyy v
ABigSoggy Wafle
6 posters

Go down

Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige!

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 24th August 2009, 6:10 pm

JUST KIDDING! But if you are as bored as I am right now then this should help...
http://www.dragongamez.com/days2die.htm

Its about zedz and what not and if helps prevents spamming and/or useless messages.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty Re: Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige!

Post  x Swiftyy v 24th August 2009, 6:11 pm

why u leavin soggy waffle

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige! Empty Re: Debate about gay's, health care plans, Obama, countries and rights...and gay marrige!

Post  BlitherCube 24th August 2009, 7:02 pm

Damnit wafle I was ready to post a few paragraphs why The new healthcare plan sucks, why I'm against gay marriage, why this country is going to hell, why the economy suck, and why Obama sucks.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 24th August 2009, 7:08 pm

Haha knew you would! I was even considering debating on youtube but half of them are either 10 year olds or poor moraled red necks that find the need to get the worst excusses to defend there opinion.(IE: Well, your just a pussy and not a real man like me! I gots me self a 5th grade edumacation and you are just faggot loving... faggot!)
Maybe a debate thread on here would be that bad though...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 24th August 2009, 7:18 pm

Yea youtube is the biggest group of retards on the internet. And to be honest I think a debate thread on here would just turn into arguing (because of immature kids)
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 24th August 2009, 7:24 pm

Dammit, I was hoping fo a full out post war on how the world can learn from the NHS and how people still think they live in the 1700's where homosexuals are frowned upon.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 24th August 2009, 7:36 pm

I see what you did there. Trying to get a lot of views I see. Well you can suck Obama's 2mm cock.
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 24th August 2009, 7:38 pm

The point of this thread was to see how many bored people there where on here and obviously there is a lot... Anyone even try the game posted?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 25th August 2009, 3:33 pm

As soon as i saw fort pastor im like " -_- another dawn of the dead spinoff flash game"
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down