Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Wasting time... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Wasting time... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Wasting time... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Wasting time... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Wasting time... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Wasting time... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Wasting time... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Wasting time... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Wasting time... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Wasting time... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Wasting time... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Wasting time... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Wasting time...

+21
Bloodzombie77
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Slacker Hero
B Mane65
Cry Vengeance
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
x1 Thanatos 1x
Bjesus621
Czechmate24
El Mexi Can 915
GumboNoodle
not to worry
snipdawg
zombie dude
Masterofkills09
Zomando
MrKurt2012
Spiderman
BlitherCube
airassault54
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wasting time... Empty Wasting time...

Post  airassault54 26th August 2009, 6:45 pm

I have been with undead-xbox for a lil bit over 2months i believe and i would just like to say how time consuming undead xbox is...

I truthfully had no life when i played the zombie nights for undead xbox...

I used to have a fucking amazing ass life until i found undead xbox "Btw i am not saying undead xbox is bad i love it"

But the thing is though is i used to fucking party all the fucking time...

I used to smoke all the god damn time...

but know i dont do shit cuz of god damn undead-xbox is so fucking fun but the thing that makes its not fun is fucking assholes....

I could give alot of names i wont though

But it includes me... i know i am an asshole but i am a reasonable asshole... if ur gonna be 1 2 me i will be back

retards....

We have alot

Noobs.... alot

We were once all fucking noobs

but wat i am getting at here is that undead-xbox is a waste of time...i love playing zombie nights but i realized after i got suspended there is alot fucking more then fucking video games...

For 1 this is just bullshit like for real..

So god damn annoying...

i have been hanging out with my friends for a change i have chlling smoking blunts all damn day and i realized this after i got suspended...

but 1 thing is that i no alot of people here are going to be glad that i am saying this... i am going to be done with undead-xbox for a while i wont a normal fucking life away from fucking assholes....but ya no some really cool people in this communiy...

there names are Dead Ape
Magic Man

Master of kills and alot more people but that would take a long ass time but ya no wat there are alot of fucking asssholes and i could probably give around 100+ and you know who u are...just seriously get a god damn life then fucking being an asshole against a zombie gaming community....

i will be abesent for a large amount of zombie nights because i have a fucking life and i would of not had a life just for fucking undead-xbox and i dont get nothing for doing it...

i was ready to become stafff.... but ya no wat that would make me have a no fucking life for real...Deadape is a coool guy and i can see that he has a life...

but some of the other people i dont see how they do when i see them online er day... but deadape u were my fav person at undead xbox would be deadape he is a greay guy and is a very responsible persopn but some of the staff/ admins are asshole but i wont give offf names cuz u no who u are just stop being a fucking asshole and so damn harsh because for 1 u make people feel bad and ur just a fuckign asshole in general....

so really u could be saying that i am leaving undead-xbox.... its more like a play undead-xbox shit when i have time cuz i am to busy for this fun ass shit...and alot of people here in undead xbox ruined it for me...

i wanted to be a really notifited cool person in undead xbox and for wat...nothing i got in the leaderboards in number 1 baby but ya no wat it wasnt for shit... so for now peace at all the tight ass members of undead xbox....

for now im out

Peace...
airassault54
airassault54
Im an Idiot

Back to top Go down

Wasting time... Empty Re: Wasting time...

Post  BlitherCube 26th August 2009, 6:51 pm

See ya later, again you will get no sympathy.

Look at me I have no life LOLZ
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 26th August 2009, 6:51 pm

But...but your were zombie killer of the month..
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 26th August 2009, 6:56 pm

Hurrka derka der im an asshole oh well now we won't have to deal with a cheater and a liar good riddance mr cockyfag.

P.S I may be an asshole sometimes but only to the people that deserve it you are the only person I have been mean to for a long time besides my brother when he messes with me, I have no other problems with any other members beside you for good reasons that is all im going to say. I may have over reacted but if your going to insult me because you cheated I have no remorse for you.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 26th August 2009, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 26th August 2009, 7:03 pm

The games you hosted were the worst I've ever been in. You sounded like you had your mic, along with a pair of balls in your mouth.

Whatever.

Have fun "fucking smoking fucking blunts and fucking partying all the fucking time"
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 26th August 2009, 7:06 pm

airassault54 wrote:but ya no some really cool people in this communiy...
Master of kills

Wasting time... Awesom10
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 26th August 2009, 7:08 pm

smokers are jokers

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 26th August 2009, 7:11 pm

Wasting time... Awesom10

Lol master.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 26th August 2009, 7:11 pm

airassault54 wrote:
i was ready to become stafff.... but ya no wat that would make me have a no fucking life for real...

Oh yea and he pretty much just insulted all staff, saying none of us have lives, is that a ban or what?
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 26th August 2009, 7:27 pm

Well this time n2wry you actually made some sense good job lol.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 26th August 2009, 7:33 pm

Blithercube wrote:
airassault54 wrote:
i was ready to become stafff.... but ya no wat that would make me have a no fucking life for real...

Oh yea and he pretty much just insulted all staff, saying none of us have lives, is that a ban or what?

y would u think u would be staff theres is people like me who been here even longer than a year
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 26th August 2009, 7:45 pm

Thanks you fatty boy let me edit that last post. He just kicked me rofl.
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 26th August 2009, 7:47 pm

Pretty sure smoking weed doesn't make you become a drug addict in a few years.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 26th August 2009, 7:49 pm

Yea Airassualt was so cool before he met us he was sooo cool gosh man I wish one day I could be as cool as he was smoking blunts ew I wanna be just like him!
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 26th August 2009, 7:57 pm

n2wry wrote:well no theres this kid i know who who smokes weed and loves to fist fight and hes going to either end up in jail or get seriously injured.
And airassualt is sound like him. so

so what u think people who do illegal shit are dumb i hear deadape and cry talk about being drunk alot and i think there cool for making undeadxbox this and so dose alot of people even u
since u play it alot
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 26th August 2009, 7:58 pm

Airassualt all I have to say is FUCK YOU. You're a little bitch. We will not throw a sympathy party for you. Smoking with your friends doesn't mean you have a life. Who the FUCK are you to say undeadxbox is a waste of time? You're a waste of time. Nobody told you to get online everyday. All you have to do is get online at 10 late at night if you want. Don't ever talk shit about undeadxbox cuz you're the one who doesn't have a life and you are a fake ass BITCH.

If anybody disagrees then fuck you too.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 26th August 2009, 8:00 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:Airassualt all I have to say is FUCK YOU. You're a little bitch. We will not throw a sympathy party for you. Smoking with your friends doesn't mean you have a life. Who the FUCK are you to say undeadxbox is a waste of time? You're a waste of time. Nobody told you to get online everyday. All you have to do is get online at 10 late at night if you want. Don't ever talk shit about undeadxbox cuz you're the one who doesn't have a life and you are a fake ass BITCH.

If anybody disagrees then fuck you too.

i agree with u no one made u get on every day and make u be on top of the leaderbord
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 26th August 2009, 8:03 pm

I thinks its funny because your problably going to end up as a drug addict, and throw your life away. Anyway I hate when people leave, they have to say this whole goodbye and fuck you story and expect a "good bye, ill miss you, aw please dont leave." Like i said before, nobody gives a shit, its your loss. We dont like cheating douche bags anyway.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjesus621 26th August 2009, 8:13 pm

HAHA im so glad dude u left ur an asshole and smoking blunts doesnt make u cool its makes u look like a fukin retard and ur just gonna throw ur life away and i heard u were cryin like a little bitch because u got suspended when u sent tht message to cry vengence
and u r the worst host ever im just so glad u left and u will probably still have no life anyway so fuck u i hope karma comes back and bites u in the ass =D GOOD BYE AND GOOD FUCKIN RIDDANCE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy o yea one more thing Wasting time... Fuck-you
Bjesus621
Bjesus621

http://www.myspace.com/rasenidori

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 26th August 2009, 9:38 pm

Undead-Xbox waists your life? How about the needless smoking a partying?

If you think that a gaming community waists your time more so than being a pot head and a frat boy than you need to lay of the weed.

Like many have stated so far, no one makes you join the games, so shut the fuck up and get the fuck out!
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th August 2009, 9:52 pm

x1 Thanatos 1x wrote:Undead-Xbox waists your life? How about the needless smoking a partying?

If you think that a gaming community waists your time more so than being a pot head and a frat boy than you need to lay of the weed.

Like many have stated so far, no one makes you join the games, so shut the fuck up and get the fuck out!
you have no say in this mr. it was retarded that i can't go around so i'm gonna make a stupid topic

wow dude, you made yourself look like a douche bag in that post. Dude I'll keep u on my friends list, but this shit about u quitting. makes u look bad and everyone hates a quiter

I could of quit but i didn't i just waited it out
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 26th August 2009, 10:07 pm

This pisses me off, we started this community so people can have fun, we made zombies for you guys. We sacrificed weekends to host zombies. We worked hard in perfecting our game modes, and what do we get. We get insulted. We have no life, your games suck, your community is not ready. If you dont like zombies than fuck off, just leave and you dont have to insult the whole community, and make fun of people. If some people would rather have fun playing zombies than killing thier brain cells by smoking and drinking, fine, its their choice. People like you piss me off, gets caught cheating, then tries to make us feal bad with lame excuses, then leaves, blames us and makes fun of other people.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th August 2009, 10:15 pm

no wut i change my mind

IM FUCKING GLAD YOU FUCKING LEFT. YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND A FUCKING DOUCHE BAG. I ACTUALLY TRIED TO HELP YOU OUT A BIT BUT NO. U WANT TO SCREW ME OVER IN THE LAST FUCKING MINUTE. I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T HATE U WHEN U WERE TOLD THAT I DID AND I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. BUT I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU, ALL YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH WITH NO LIFE. U THINK THAT SMOKING IS COOL? THAT SHIT IS STUPID, I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WISH THEY NEVER SMOKE BUT I HOPE U END UP IN A BAD SPOT AND I HOPE TO GOD THAT U DON'T COME BACK AND SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO COME BACK AND STAY AND APOLOGIZE TO PEOPLE.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 26th August 2009, 10:15 pm

Woo! Hey look at the bright side! At least you didn't become staff and tell us how racist and sexist we are! Wow 2 people one week? So far it seems to me like we are all ass holes.

Here are some pictures good bye! You were like an adopted son that I never loved! *sniff* Sad
Wasting time... TimeToLeave-Asshole

Wasting time... Ashhor
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 26th August 2009, 10:22 pm

lol, black snow, did i change ur mind. Its true tho, everyone who has left, insulted us. How about next time somone leaves, maybe give us some advice to make our community better.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next