Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet?

+7
hazematmercenary
x Swiftyy v
MAG7VUM BROW7V
ABigSoggy Wafle
Spiderman
BLACK SNOW 13
BeakedBruce
11 posters

Go down

Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet?

Post  BeakedBruce 30th August 2009, 7:01 pm

I just wanted to know if anyone knows a good zombie game on the internet.
BeakedBruce
BeakedBruce

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty Re: Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th August 2009, 7:30 pm

This is a good one.
http://www.ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/SAS-Zombie-Assault-2.html
Its something to do when your bored and the first one is on the sight. Also I suggest you make the free account so you get the free grenades and a free gun
Hope you like it Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty Re: Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet?

Post  Spiderman 30th August 2009, 7:33 pm

http://www.johnnytwoshoes.com/game/comatosenew/
Here ya are. You have to find the car parts and bring them back to the shop.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th August 2009, 8:31 pm

http://www.dragongamez.com/days2die.htm
Fun... Also go to leaderboards link and click "Bored?"
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 31st August 2009, 1:56 am

http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2

Can't go wrong with this, best there is imo.
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 31st August 2009, 1:59 pm

dead frontier is a good zombie multiplayer game make a free account it is good

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty i now one dude

Post  hazematmercenary 31st August 2009, 2:01 pm

try counter strike source for pc its 15 or 20 bucks man and its like cod4
hazematmercenary
hazematmercenary
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 31st August 2009, 2:34 pm

hazematmercenary wrote:try counter strike source for pc its 15 or 20 bucks man and its like cod4

yep, then you can download zombie master or zombie panic for free.
Btw you can't play any mods on free games, like the free offer for games by nvidia, you can't play mods on those.
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 31st August 2009, 2:35 pm

dead frontier is a good zombie multiplayer game make a free account it is good

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 31st August 2009, 3:56 pm

those Thing-Thing games are pretty good, they have a zombie survival mode and the arsenal of weapons is pretty consistent.
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 31st August 2009, 4:35 pm

ye like thing thing arena and dat

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 31st August 2009, 5:36 pm

play the zombie mode on combar armsor play all the zombie games on steam .com
u have to pay for it
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 31st August 2009, 7:54 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:http://www.johnnytwoshoes.com/game/comatosenew/
Here ya are. You have to find the car parts and bring them back to the shop.

That game is actually rather fun! In the end I ran out of ammo, I was just being chased by about 10 Zeds and ran into a dead end. Needless to say, I fayled.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 1st September 2009, 10:47 am

G mod ZOMBIES! Very Happy Hell just get the orange box. The 3 games should be worth like $60 each but they are all rolled into one for a low price. There are hundreds of mods for each of the games. I think half life zombies is better though. Never get enough of that game and putting closets in-front of doors.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  BeakedBruce 11th September 2009, 10:37 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:G mod ZOMBIES! Very Happy Hell just get the orange box. The 3 games should be worth like $60 each but they are all rolled into one for a low price. There are hundreds of mods for each of the games. I think half life zombies is better though. Never get enough of that game and putting closets in-front of doors.

is this for the xbox?
BeakedBruce
BeakedBruce

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 11th September 2009, 11:59 pm

Orange Box is for the xbox, GMOD is a mod you need to download on the computer and mods are not available on the xbox.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any good zombie games on the internet? Empty it just depends

Post  A FLuFFy BuuNy 13th September 2009, 6:31 pm

If you're looking for a real quick zombie murdering game, or if you want to put time into a game? Dead Frontier is a good zombie game, but if you're going to play it you have to put time into it. It's also multiplayer. And one I think is good is on Steam called Killing Floor.

A FLuFFy BuuNy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down