Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P)

+7
not to worry
BLACK SNOW 13
Namorg
Savag3Ch3wbacca
DeadApe
BlitherCube
x1 Thanatos 1x
11 posters

Go down

No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P)

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 27th September 2009, 2:59 pm

I have been borrowing my friend's copy of GTA4 for a few months and he finally wanted it back, so I gave it back... So I won't be on GTA4 zombies again for a long time. Crying or Very sad

When he finally gets me back my copy of COD4 however, I'll be able to play COD zombies, a brand new experience! Just though I would let everyone know.
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty Re: No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P)

Post  BlitherCube 27th September 2009, 3:07 pm

Better buy gta4 before BOGT.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=64299
Not that much.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P) Empty Re: No more GTA zombies for me (not a hate post :P)

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 27th September 2009, 4:06 pm

Sadly, my mom will object to that. Crying or Very sad

She never knew I had my friend's copy in the first place, she always thought it was GTA: SA which she thought was a lot more calm than what she's heard about GTA4.

I'm not going to be getting it anytime soon I'm afraid, besides, I've been wanting to play COD zombies for a while now but have never gotten the chance because my friend gets an orgasm every time he hears the words COD and four. I'll just have to wait for my opportunity to borrow it again...
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th September 2009, 4:12 pm

wwwah. SA calmer than gta4????? I remember a certain mini-game involving a certain type of hot coffee......
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 27th September 2009, 4:14 pm

mmmh i also remember deadape inviting his 8 ZOMBIE FRIENDS IN MY ASSHOLE!!
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 27th September 2009, 4:17 pm

theres something wrong with you today savage....
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th September 2009, 4:17 pm

Savag3Ch3wbacca wrote:mmmh i also remember deadape inviting his 8 ZOMBIE FRIENDS IN MY ASSHOLE!!
da fuck, Shocked
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 27th September 2009, 4:17 pm

namorg12 wrote:theres something wrong with you today savage....

Yep
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 27th September 2009, 5:56 pm

Sa is way better then gta 4.jk they both r awesome!!!!!!
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th September 2009, 6:01 pm

DeadApe wrote:wwwah. SA calmer than gta4????? I remember a certain mini-game involving a certain type of hot coffee......
Uh huh, but that's not what he was saying. He said his mum thought GTA IV was SA, and therefore thought it was a lot calmer than she had heard.

Also, only way to acces Hot Coffee in the first place was to hack the game...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 27th September 2009, 6:08 pm

Made ln Finland wrote:
DeadApe wrote:wwwah. SA calmer than gta4????? I remember a certain mini-game involving a certain type of hot coffee......
Uh huh, but that's not what he was saying. He said his mum thought GTA IV was SA, and therefore thought it was a lot calmer than she had heard.

Also, only way to acces Hot Coffee in the first place was to hack the game...
Which they block and now you have to degrade your SA too the old version of SA in order to do it.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th September 2009, 10:41 pm

I know how you feel Thantos. If my mom heard GTA and she would break out the high heel and kick me in the face. So I went out and bought my own GTA. Sadly my internet connection has become spotty at best and I have lost my GTA. Sad
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 27th September 2009, 10:54 pm

But You gotta say San andreas for pc is cool because you can do zombie roleplay and it feels real and scary at the same time...

My mom at first was like hell no!
Then my dad let me buy it anyway so she gave in..

Persuade her..
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th September 2009, 12:26 am

That sucks, i have a asian friend who can get M rated game for me Very Happy
also my parents don't care what i play. It can't be rated A though......
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 28th September 2009, 5:36 pm

that was so funny the hot coffe mod, i bet thats what n2wry dose on his SA on his pc

i guess its not calmer since the hookers show it in the car now
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 28th September 2009, 6:51 pm

Lol I Just did the script for that mod like 5minutes ago, Lol I'm Going to go see if it works though, Lol.

I'm just modding it to practice Cause this one is easier then most ones lol..
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th September 2009, 1:40 am

Not to worry wrote:Lol I Just did the script for that mod like 5minutes ago, Lol I'm Going to go see if it works though, Lol.

I'm just modding it to practice Cause this one is easier then most ones lol..
Lol you think lol thats lol nice lol lol lol
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 29th September 2009, 3:39 am

Dude all you gotta do is get a downgrade patch for San andreas then just find the hot coffee mod somewhereon the internet and dl it im sure its still around no scripting involved.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 29th September 2009, 5:07 pm

Well yeah I printed it out and was copying it to sanny builder so I can get used to the making and scripting of mods. Now I think I'm ready for a bigger challenge.
not to worry
not to worry

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 29th September 2009, 5:29 pm

Not to worry wrote: Now I think I'm ready for a bigger challenge.

HELL YEA THIS IS A CHALLENGE
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down