Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Not going to be online for a week or so.

+7
Cry Vengeance
snipdawg
not to worry
BlitherCube
zombie dude
Namorg
Masterofkills09
11 posters

Go down

Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty Not going to be online for a week or so.

Post  Masterofkills09 29th September 2009, 4:20 pm

hey guys im not going to be online for a while. Im in Seattle right now waiting for a flight to tokyo then to somewhere else in asia. i probably wont be able to host this weeeeeeekend.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty Re: Not going to be online for a week or so.

Post  Namorg 29th September 2009, 4:25 pm

dont eat anything thats on a stick in tokyo... Its usually like cockroach crap Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Not going to be online for a week or so. Empty Re: Not going to be online for a week or so.

Post  zombie dude 29th September 2009, 4:26 pm

wtf bro, you go to asia land and don't ask me to go.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 29th September 2009, 4:30 pm

...do you want to go magicman?
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 29th September 2009, 4:42 pm

Yes, finally a week of peace.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  not to worry 29th September 2009, 5:11 pm

Master, I finally get used to you being back from your birthday trip.. Then You leave again.. Man You must have a family that likes to travel.. If i'm lucky I go to North Carolina To Ocean Isle, That's how far I get, And You go to Fucking JAPAN! Anyway have a nice trip.
not to worry
not to worry
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 29th September 2009, 5:14 pm

you damn well know i wanted to. Sad

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 29th September 2009, 5:27 pm

Masterofkills09 wrote:hey guys im not going to be online for a while. Im in Seattle right now waiting for a flight to tokyo then to somewhere else in asia. i probably wont be able to host this weeeeeeekend.

bring me back a hooker
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 29th September 2009, 5:33 pm

Have fun in Japan.

Watch out for tentacles.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th September 2009, 5:44 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Have fun in Japan.

Watch out for tentacles.

+1
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 29th September 2009, 6:48 pm

thats kool i was invited to go to austraila to hunt and kill a tribal kangaro gang thats been raiding towns and killing and raping there babys. they say how kick ass i kill that boar in florida.
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th September 2009, 8:25 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Have fun in Japan.

Watch out for tentacles.
o gawd no No
+1 if I could
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  snipdawg 30th September 2009, 8:09 am

Not to worry wrote:Master, I finally get used to you being back from your birthday trip.. Then You leave again.. Man You must have a family that likes to travel.. If i'm lucky I go to North Carolina To Ocean Isle, That's how far I get, And You go to Fucking JAPAN! Anyway have a nice trip.

if stept one foot in nc i will kick ur ass
snipdawg
snipdawg
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 30th September 2009, 1:53 pm

im in bangkok right now and tmrw morning im heading to phuckit (fuck-it) wwhat time is it there?? its 11:52pm right now!
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 30th September 2009, 4:21 pm

Time to get a watch. <3

(3:20 pm EST time right now.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th September 2009, 4:40 pm

Bring home a 13yr old wife! No seriously Im gonna make you host zombies from phuckit.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 30th September 2009, 4:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtd37RI8zEo&feature=related

Here watch this to cheer you up.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 30th September 2009, 4:50 pm

way to much f'en fun facts
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down